Riding to Mazatlan to buy some Osuna

Discussion in 'Americas' started by azbronco, Nov 20, 2007.

1. azbronco

azbronco Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I believe im heading to mazatlan here Dec 6th-9th,10th ish to buy the best tasting tequilla ive ever tasted. let me know if there is anybody going to be down there and I'll see if I can hook up with you. I dont have a whole lot of time to spend though. it s just a quik beer run.

t
  2. cbx1980

cbx1980 THe Un-Cola

Oddometer:
    Collective States of the Special Interests
    Wish I could go with you. Mazatlan is one of my favorite places in Mexico and the Devil's Backbone is a great ride.

Ride Safe.
  3. azbronco

azbronco Adventurer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]yeh we just drove to mazatlan in my bronco then up the devils spine and on to the copper canyon from there. we stoped by the niaca mine and went on a tour to see the crystals. they were huge. some seay that they are the largest in the world

t[​IMG]
  4. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Registered User

Oddometer:
    You believe, but don't have much time.
  5. azbronco

azbronco Adventurer

Oddometer:
    yeh it will be a long day thats for sure. if i can get to los mochis, i'll be fine. if i have to spen the night in san carlos, it will make it a long day
  6. azbronco

azbronco Adventurer

Oddometer:
    well everybody, it was a hard ride but we made it. ill be posting some pics a little later. seen quite a few BMW's down there. stayed a hotel in San Carlos and there were some other riders there also. one one 1200.

Troy