Rockies Vendor Thread

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, May 15, 2009.

1. scaryfast

scaryfast Strugglin' to be Average!

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
    the email flyer said so :nod
  3. enigmatic_redhabu

enigmatic_redhabu I really wanna be....

Oddometer:
    BMW of Denver hosting a stunt show this Saturday. It sounds like fun to watch.

Unfortunately, I am not able to go to see this events due to working, but I might stop by on Friday afternoon.

http://www.bmwofdenver.com/

<table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="center">

[​IMG]
    </td> <td align="center"> [​IMG]
    JULY 9TH
    MEET AND GREET WITH CHRIS 'TEACH' MCNEIL
    4 PM TO 7 PM
    </td> <td align="center"> [​IMG]</td></tr></tbody></table>
  4. eakins

eakins Butler Maps

Oddometer:
  5. scaryfast

scaryfast Strugglin' to be Average!

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  6. MOTOMary

MOTOMary MotoGear Outlet

Oddometer:
    Mark your calendar's - The 5th Annual Warehouse Sale & Food Drive is Saturday December 4th! 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. GREAT Food, GREAT Give-Aways and of couse Once a year GREAT Deals. We open the warehouse once a year and do some very AGGRESSIVE pricing to clear out the inventory. So, make a list and come on in!
    5405 W 56th Ave., Arvada, CO - close to Sheridan & Ralson
    www.motogearoutlet.com 303 456 4757

If you bring in some non-perishable food items for the Food Bank of the Rockies you will also get an ADDITIONAL $5.00 coupon! to use by 3/31/2011

See you there!
  7. bmwtriumphsaltlake

bmwtriumphsaltlake n00b

Oddometer:
    BMW/Triumph Motorcycles of Salt Lake is having a Black Saturday Sale instead of Black Friday (we think Friday is overrated anyways). Selected items are going for 80% off!!! When you come by the dealership, sign up for our newsletter, and one of the employees will give you a coupon for an additional 10% off your entire order. So come up to North Salt Lake (215 North Redwood Road) and enjoy our Black Saturday Sale. Call if you have any questions 801-936-4600

Thanks [​IMG]<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
  8. eakins

eakins Butler Maps

Oddometer:
    very cool!
  9. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Wonderful news.

Thank you so much Mary and Ed for being such a great addition to this sport. :bow

Marc
  10. StevG57

StevG57 Rocky Mtn surf patrol

Oddometer:
    We're coming up and bringing food, plus Chubb is bringing his checkbook...provided his wife doesn't find out.:smile6
  11. Chub

Chub Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Not so loud, she may hear you :evil
  12. Hair

Hair On time and on budget. Supporter

Oddometer:
    My perfect BF shopping experience was when I dropped the wife off at the mall. Then I would head over to the local Beemer shop for the morning. :norton
  13. _Magoo_

_Magoo_ master of disaster....

Oddometer:
    the total extent of my Black Friday shopping experience will be hoping to pick up a couple pairs of $9 Wrangler jeans @ Wally World while I'm in there getting dog food........(patience, magoo...:deal) :lol3:lol3

am waiting 10 more minutes before departure to let the crazy crowd gain entry & settle down!
  14. enigmatic_redhabu

enigmatic_redhabu I really wanna be....

Oddometer:
    Got an email from BMW of Denver.
    Check it out, there having a Black Friday sale today and tomorrow.

Subject: Black Friday Specials from BMW of Denver

[FONT=verdana,arial]
    [FONT=verdana,arial][FONT=verdana,arial] <center> <table id="VWPLINK" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="595"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 8pt;" width="100%">Having trouble viewing this email? Click here </td></tr></tbody></table></center>[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]​
    <table style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px;" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td align="middle"> <table style="width: 600px;" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="600"> <tbody> <tr> <td width="100%"> <table id="content_LETTER.BLOCK1" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td colspan="2" align="middle" valign="bottom">[​IMG]</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td style="padding: 1px; background-color: rgb(153, 51, 0);" bgcolor="#993300"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="padding: 1px; background-color: rgb(153, 51, 0);" bgcolor="#993300" width="100%"> <table style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" id="content_LETTER.BLOCK2" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 14pt;" align="middle">[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Black Friday Specials At BMW of Denver - This Friday and Saturday 11/26 and 11/27 only![/FONT][/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td height="2">
    </td></tr> <tr> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100%">
    </td></tr> <tr> <td style="padding-bottom: 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); padding-top: 6px;" align="middle" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top" width="100%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr valign="top"> <td valign="top" width="188"> <table id="content_LETTER.BLOCK3" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 12pt;" align="middle">[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    [​IMG]
    Pre-Owned Motorcycles-Special Pricing!
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]</td></tr> <tr> <td align="middle">
    </td> </tr><tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 10pt;" align="middle">[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    1999 K1200RS - NOW ONLY $4995* (STOCK # A51806-19,940 MILES)

2007 R1200ST - NOW ONLY $7995* (STOCK#M30036-28,321 MILES)

2007 R1200GS - NON-ABS MODEL, ADVENTURE LUGGAGE- NOW ONLY $10,995* (STOCK#R41309-18,407 MILES)

2007 R1200GS - ABS, VARIO CASES, SUPER CLEAN! NOW ONLY $11,995* (STOCK#R43356-25,240 MILES)

*prices above do not include sales tax, licensing, or dealer document fee

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table></td> <td valign="top" width="188"> <table id="content_LETTER.BLOCK4" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 12pt;" align="middle">[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Parts and Accessories Markdowns![/FONT][/FONT]</td></tr> <tr> <td align="middle">
    </td> </tr><tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 10pt;" align="middle">[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] SELECT ITEMS UP TO 50% OFF!
    Shop Friday and Saturday for big savings and great gift ideas!
    [​IMG]
    Help support our Holiday Food Drive

$25 off any Schuberth Helmet Purchase with 6 can donation

Free Raffle Tickets with Any Donation, Win Some Great Prizes

All Food Donations go to the Food Bank of the Rockies

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table></td> <td valign="top" width="188"> <table id="content_LETTER.BLOCK5" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 12pt;" align="middle">[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [​IMG]
    Demo Bike Blowout!
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]</td></tr> <tr> <td align="middle">
    </td> </tr><tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 10pt;" align="middle">[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    2010 S1000RR - NOW ONLY $14,975*, SAVE $2000! (STOCK#ZV40204-2520 MILES)

2010 R1200RT - LOADED, NOW ONLY $18,385*, SAVE $2500! (STOCK#ZW17996-2505 MILES)

END OF SEASON PRICING ON ALL REMAINING 2010 INVENTORY-CALL FOR DETAILS!

*prices above do not include sales tax, licensing, or dealer document fee
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100%">
    </td></tr> <tr> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="100%"> <table id="content_LETTER.BLOCK6" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="font-family: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-size: 8pt;" align="left">[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]ADVERTISED SPECIALS GOOD NOVEMBER 25TH AND 26TH ONLY, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ON MARKED DOWN ITEMS.[/FONT][/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr> <td height="10" width="100%">
    </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>​

15. Duck_Pilot

Duck_Pilot Retired Roadracer

Oddometer:
    Yup! What Lomax said!

I'm likely to stop by with some canned stuff, and look around a bit. Got nuth'n needed to buy.....at least not yet.......:D
  16. MOTOMary

MOTOMary MotoGear Outlet

Oddometer:
    :clap The biggest SALE of the year! Almost everything will be ON SALE! Helmets! Jackets! Boots! Gloves! Some Special buys just for the warehouse sale! FOOD! Giveaways! Prizes!

Also, bring a non pershiable food item or items and receive a $5.00 off coupon you can use until 3/31/2011!

5405 W 56th Ave., Arvada, CO (near Sheridan & Ralston)
    www.motogearoutlet.com 303 456 4757!:rofl
  17. MOTOMary

MOTOMary MotoGear Outlet

Oddometer:
    Don't miss out on the biggest Sale of the year! Almost everything will be ON SALE! FOOD, Prizes, Giveaways! Helmets! Jackets! Boots! on sale as well!
    Bring a non-perishable food item or two and get a $5.00 off coupon to use that day or keep it and use by 3/31/2011!
    5405 W 56th Ave., Arvada, CO - close to Sheridan & Ralston
    www.motogearoutlet.com

See you there!
  18. jet123

jet123 Using all my gears Supporter

Oddometer:
    [FONT=&quot]ReRax&#8482; -- Custom Designed & Hand Made (in CO) Gear Hauler @ rerax.net

What is it?

The ReRax&#8482; is a gear basket that mounts to your existing rack cross bars. It allows you to carry more gear to more adventures and does so by keeping skis and snowboards out of our landfills!

Gear baskets exist, why is ReRax&#8482; better?

1) Built from 99% recyclable/re-purposed materials &#8211; stainless steel, aluminum and skis/boards
    2) Custom designed and built by hand (by me) in Colorado!
    3) Can be built in almost any width to fit YOUR needs and existing rack set-up &#8211; no more &#8216;stacking&#8217; rack accessories as the ReRax&#8482; mounts alongside your existing rack accessories
    4) Can be rebuilt to differing lengths by simply re-purposing different skis and rebuilding
    5) Have a special pair of skis that you just can&#8217;t get rid of? Use them for the &#8216;sidewalls&#8217; and I will almost guarantee that no other ReRax&#8482; Jwill look like yours
    6) I have had ReRax&#8482; baskets tested used from Las Vegas to DC &#8211; zero problems, completely functional and very unique!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[/FONT]
  19. Hayduke

Hayduke ///SAFETY THIRD/// Supporter

Oddometer:
    Cool stuff, John! :thumb
  20. ColoradoKevin

ColoradoKevin Colorado Scrambler

Oddometer:
    I'm cross-posting this from the vendors thread:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=689534

I've never posted commercial information on ADVRider and don't think I'm breaking any rules. If this comes across as Spammy, I'm happy to delete it.

I have a friend/client who just opened a mountain bike and ski shop in Dumont: www.acultureofspeed.com. They've got great stuff with more on the way. Right now they're focused on the downhill MTB crowd, but some of the gear they stock crosses over into dirt biking—Troy Lee, Kali, etc. They're also happy special order anything. I'll have a 10% discount code soon for inmates…