Rockies Vendor Thread

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, May 15, 2009.

1. neduro

neduro Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    You aren't, this is the place for it!
  2. ColoradoKevin

ColoradoKevin Colorado Scrambler

Oddometer:
    Thanks Ned. Here's the code I mentioned in my previous post. It's a 10% discount, good for purchases on the website or at the physical store: KMACOS10.
  3. MOTOMary

MOTOMary MotoGear Outlet

Oddometer:
    don't forget that Motogear Outlet will open early on Saturday June 4th for some GREAT Food and Special Deals. Early Bird hours 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM
    Start your ride with us! :D
    MotoGear Outlet 5405 W 56th Ave., Arvada, CO 80002
    Close to Sheridan Ave & Ralston St
    See you There!
  4. Tramontana

Tramontana .

Oddometer:
    ...since you are posting sale notices for your business in the Rockies Regional forum of ADV, are you also going to consider ADV members as part of a club and offer club member discounts?

Last time I asked (in store) about this, I was told that ADV is not recognized as a legitimate club and that a club member discount thus could not be offered.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, or stir up trouble, but there is a dedicated Vendors forum for businesses to promote themselves.

All said and done, I still appreciate the business that is Motogear Outlet, and the usual great customer service when I'm shopping there.

Cheers!
  5. RockyMtnScotsman

RockyMtnScotsman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'd like to see Mary's response on this!

I'm a big fan of MotoGear Outlet and have bought a lot of gear there.
  6. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf High functioning sociopath

Oddometer:
    Good question. Define club.
  7. woodmnctry

woodmnctry Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    :lurk
  8. Osprey!

Osprey! a.k.a. Opie Supporter

Oddometer:
    Since we're on this topic - I'd like to see a Rockies regional vendor thread. It doesn't have to be stickied, but basically it's a place for when vendors want to post a deal (or somebody notices an unusually good deal).

There are A LOT of regional vendors, including retailers, manufacturers, and service providers.

If a vendor is having a fire sale or a promotion of some kind, I'd love to know about it. Wolfman selling last year's discontinued model? Sign me up. HDB running a special, or what not - let us know. BUT in a DEDICATED regional thread.

Mods... what say ye?
  9. PrairieRider

PrairieRider Gearing down for Hell

Oddometer:
    You mean like this one: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=464598

It can be found in the forum index which is stickied at the top of the RM Regional forum.
  10. Osprey!

Osprey! a.k.a. Opie Supporter

Oddometer:
    :shog Oops.
  11. neduro

Oddometer:
    This does belong in the vendor thread, I'll go ahead and merge it over there.
  12. enduro-ince

enduro-ince dirtslave

Oddometer:
    My parents have a great little guest house in "downtown" Ridgway. They will be adding the final touches over the winter and plan to start renting it out in the Spring of 2012. This place will be catered toward touring motorcyclists and trailer queen off roaders. There is an attached garage that will be stocked with tools and odds and ends. Lodging also comes with unlimited info on all the good rides in the area, potential shuttle services for off roaders, and any thing else a two wheeled visitor might need.

PM me for details, I'll have pics and rates up here closer to the opening date.
  13. eakins

eakins Butler Maps

Oddometer:

Attached Files:

14. =Lenny=

=Lenny= Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just wanted to extend an offer to the folks on this board that might find themselves out and about in the BV area this summer...

I am the owner/distiller at Deerhammer Distilling Company located at 321 E. Main Street in Buena Vista. We specialize in American style whiskey with current offerings consisting of an unaged malt whiskey (Whitewater Whiskey) and a young barrel aged version (Down Time) of the same single malt. Our tasting room/patio is open every day except tuesday where we serve 4 signature whiskey cocktails and sell bottles.

Stop by to check out the place and mention your ADV Rider affiliation to receive 10% off any parchase plus a complimentary fyyff sized sample of our offerings. Also, if I'm at the shop and you'd like to see the production side of things, I'll run you though the vip tour — ie. samples fresh from the still and a draw off the kegerator to taste the beer prior to distillation (our single malt is distilled from a porter).

check us out at www.deerhammer.com and facebook.com/deerhammer

-lenny

[​IMG]
  15. Omi

Omi Thanos 2020

Oddometer:
  16. enduro-ince

enduro-ince dirtslave

Oddometer:
    The Wiggle Room, located in downtown historic Ridgway.

Check it out here: http://www.vrbo.com/436782

Just finished!!! This is my folks place. They did an amazing job on this place. Next spring we plan to stock the garage space below the apartment with a good selection of tools and supplies for the touring riders. Oil changes, tire swaps, etc...
    Stays also include unlimited info on local roads and trails and for the off roaders/trail riders, the option for guided rides.

feel free to PM me for more info..

Thanks!
  17. neduro

Oddometer:
    cool!
  18. RideFreak

RideFreak Torque Junky

Oddometer:
    Wow, that's a nicely done place. Perfect base camp for a GS rider doing a 2up with the significant other in the Rockies. Now if the guest was provided with a map that included much of the secret Ridgway area singletrack the rest of us FFs would probably feel the need to book a weekend. :deal

My typical lodgings during a ride isn't usally that nice. :cry
    [​IMG]
  19. tgeliot

tgeliot Topher

Oddometer:
    Cute, memorable name. I like it.

I'll add that anything in Ridgway is close to Orvis Hot Springs, a great place to soak away the day's ride (unfortunately not quite walking distance). Clothing optional in all their outdoor pools, but before you get all excited, let me tell you that what that means is there are a lot of us old farts with sagging guts trying to ease our aches and pains. Cute young things are downright scarce. You might want to consider bringing a blindfold.

Orvis adjusts the heat on their pools every two hours, and keeps one "lobster pot" really cooking; it'll definitely do a job on your muscles.
  20. enduro-ince

enduro-ince dirtslave

Oddometer:
    The options are endless. There is great spot to throw up a tent or three, there is room in the apartment for two dudes in beds and one or two on air mattresses. If I like ya, I'll tell all my secret spots but there will be no maps given out:lol3

I'm sure I can work a deal for ADVriders as well.

They already have it rented to a local lady looking for a quit space to just hang out....probably trying to get away from her husband for some piece and quite. She is renting by the month but will vacate whenever there are short term folks wanting it.

Colorado Boy brewpub is right down the road, great beer and Pizza. Kates place is right down the road, great breakfasts. The Sherbino Theater is right down the road, great live music most weekends. My dad is just a wealth of knowledge on the area. He was born in Silverton and raised in Ridgway. He rides a KTM 640 and an r1100 rt. My mom is as sweet as they get. Tillie the killer pomeranian, isn't as annoying as most small dogs.

Not a bad location for a ski get away in the winter either.