Rockies Vendor Thread

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, May 15, 2009.

1. scaryfast

scaryfast Strugglin' to be Average!

Oddometer:
    I'm doing some side work away from Fay Myers. I'm doing Suspension Service and Revalves, Tire Changes, Race/Ride Preps, General Maintenace, installation of accessories and lessons should someone want one. I have the means to offer full motor teardowns as well.

I'm limiting myself to offroad bikes, no big dualsports or street stuff.

I've got 30 years of offroad racing and riding experience and 18 years in the motorycle industry. I've serviced my bikes to compete in local and National Enduro's / MX all the way up to the International Six Days Enduro.

Great prices to start with and I'll give a discount to any AdvRider that uses my services. We offer Pro-Action Components as well as USWE Hydration Packs.

Contact me here....by Phone, Email, Facebook....whatever is easiest. Let me know if you have any questions, some pricing is located on Facebook and my Website. If you don't see what your after there just let me know!

Phone: 720-234-1301
    Email: fullfactoryoffroad@gmail.com
    Web: www.fullfactoryoffroad.com

Like me on facebook at www.facebook.com/fullfactoryoffroad and get tech tips, info on what's new as well as give away opportunities. We just did a trivia contest and gave away a new USWE Hydration Pack.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. scaryfast

scaryfast Strugglin' to be Average!

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

15% off H2, H3 and H4 USWE Hydration Packs to Adventure Rider members. These are some of the best packs you can buy! Used by many top offroad race athletes.

I have some in stock but will order in for this price as well.

<a href="https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.387722311323296.93361.350564128372448&type=1&l=f3a2f140fc">View the USWE Products Here</a>

We also offer a street compliance package for those of you that want to get a plate on your offroad bike but don't have the time!

Click the Post link below and check out the Facebook Post for more information!

Like my Facebook Page by hitting the FFO link below to get tech tips information and Special Offers!

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
    <div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485441844884675&amp;set=a.484683108293882.1073741825.350564128372448&amp;type=1" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485441844884675&amp;set=a.484683108293882.1073741825.350564128372448&amp;type=1">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/fullfactoryoffroad">Full Factory Offroad LLC</a>.</div></div>
  3. motoadventure96

motoadventure96 Adventure Time!

Oddometer:
    MotoAdventure Kawasaki is not new to the adventure world but we are new to Adventure Rider.

We are located at 6385 Byrd Drive, Loveland, CO 80538 970-669-5377

Northern Colorado's Headquarters for adventure gear including
    -Klim
    -Arai
    -Shoei
    -GoPro
    -Wolfman Luggage
    -Rox Straps
    -Dual Sport boots, protective gear, Novik gloves
    -and more...

Full Service shop with a Dyno!

We never charge any fee's. Only the price + tax. That's it!

Come on in and introduce yourself to owner Bruce Dalton and the crew at MotoAdventure Kawasaki GasGas.
  4. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    Hi Everyone,

Dusty Roads MotoVentures has a few different facets. Most of what my website is dedicated to is off road adventure motorcycle riding, guiding, and teaching. If you are new to dual sport and adventure riding and don’t know where to start, I am here to help you! Whether you’re wondering about boots and helmets, jackets and pants, luggage for your bike, or what bike is best for you, I can help steer you in the right direction! I have logged many adventure miles using lots of different protective equipment and gear. I’ve ridden or owned almost every different manufacturer’s popular dual sport motorcycle models. In other words, I have a lot of good information to share in order to make this adventure experience better and easier for you.

[​IMG]

My name is Dusty Wessels. Dual Sport and Adventure Motorcycles and the adventure lifestyle are my passion. Raised in Colorado, I have spent my life experiencing its amazing backcountry in all the elements. I grew up hiking, fly fishing, skiing, backpacking, riding motorcycles, and basically just taking in everything Colorado has to offer. Of all the hobbies I’ve had over the years, adventure motorcycle riding gives me freedom, fresh air, camaraderie, a sense of self-reliance, and excitement that all the others don’t. People travel from around the world to experience this part of the country, and I’m lucky enough to live here. I want to help you experience it by motorcycle.

So if you are looking to get started in this thing called adventure riding or dual sport riding and need some assistance getting going, let me know! Whether you live in Colorado or are just visiting, we can work with your schedule to get you on that ride you have been wanting to take!:clap

http://www.dustyroadsmoto.com/

The other part of my business is working with smaller companies to expand their product offering in the Adventure/Dual Sport market. In my three years as the National/International Sales Manager for Wolfman Motorcycle Luggage, I learned a lot about what it takes to get products to the market in this industry. And in the last 15 years of being involved in everything from a front line retail sales representative to upper and middle management for larger corporations, I have a solid understanding of helping businesses grow efficiently and, most importantly, profitably. In short, if you have a product that you want to get to the small, medium and larger volume dealers in the country, get in touch with me and we can discuss your situation and see what the best fit for you is.

Thanks for looking everyone! To contact me for anything please send me a PM or an email through my website. I will also be posting weekly stuff on this thread that has to do with ADV riding in general and stuff we do at Dusty Roads Motoventures!

:clap
  5. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Way to go Dusty. :clap

If you ever need any help, and it is the weekend, and a nice day, and my bike is up and running, give me a call. :lol3 Not too pickey am I. :huh

Marc
  6. norton(kel)

norton(kel) He’s my President! Supporter

Oddometer:
  7. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    Thanks guys:D
  8. Eurobiker

Eurobiker Vintage Cat Herder

Oddometer:
    :wave Dusty. That bike looks strangely familar.......:lol3
    [​IMG]
  9. StmbtDave

StmbtDave AKA Invisible Dave

Oddometer:
    Well, I for one am bummed that Dusty got into this guided tour thing. Now he'll probably want to charge us for the pleasure of riding with him :deal.

Dave

I joke Dusty, I joke........
  10. nwcolorider

nwcolorider NWCOLO

Oddometer:
    :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
  11. D-Train

D-Train Dusty Wessels

Oddometer:
    You guys are awesome:D I would only think of charging you Dave...and mostly because I am jealous that you get Colorado in the summer and Arizona in the winter :ksteve

mini hijak of this thread...
  12. theantipaul

theantipaul Reforming Neandertal Supporter

Oddometer:
    Congrats Dusty, I think you're perfectly suited for this and your joy for riding contagious.
  13. Tfogger

Tfogger Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Preseason Special: Now through February 15th, get $25 discount on a premium oil change with Silkolene Pro4 Full synthetic oil and a HiFlo or K&N filter by mentioning this post. Please call us at 303-216-2400 for an appointment! The season is right around the corner!

:freaky
  14. TheDudeAbides

TheDudeAbides Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer:
    I went out for a beer with Dusty last week and got an invoice in the mail this morning.:baldy Sonofab....

Just kidding. Good onya Dusty, we're all pulling for you and we know you'll do great!
  15. Timboat

Timboat Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    woo Hoo!
  16. Osprey!

Osprey! a.k.a. Opie Supporter

Oddometer:
    If any Rockies vendors are running pre-season specials, don't forget to post 'em here. Tires, gear, maintenance, etc...
  17. ColoradoKevin

ColoradoKevin Colorado Scrambler

Oddometer:
    This might be slightly off-topic but it&#8217;s still two-wheel related. I manage a bike and ski race shop in Evergreen and all of our armor from Dainese, Energiapura, Slytech, Shock Doctor and UFO is on sale. We have more Energiapura back protectors on our eBay store.

We won&#8217;t be carrying some of this stuff next year so sizes are limited. We&#8217;re also an Atlas and Leatt dealer and I can put together a group-buy if there&#8217;s any interest. I&#8217;ll have to look into our dealer agreement to find out what kind of discount I can advertise/offer.

Finally, if you&#8217;re a DH rider I have a couple of Trek & Specialized bikes on closeout. PM me for more info.

Thanks!
  18. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Well, not a pre-season special really, but I always knock an additional $10 off a set off lights for local cash pickups, on top of our 15% ADV discount :)

I'm also happy to assist locals in getting the lights installed and wired up. Just let me know in advance so we can schedule a play date, and I can make sure we have everything on hand for a proper install.
  19. DaleE

DaleE TransAlp Adv

Oddometer:
    It might be helpful to some to have a better idea of where "local" is since "sunny Colorado" encompasses quite a big area. Didn't see any obvious business/home location on your website or vendors thread.
  20. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Well, that would be helpful, wouldn't it? :) I'm in Centennial, near Arapahoe Rd and Colorado Blvd.