Rockies Vendor Thread

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, May 15, 2009.

1. motoadventure96

motoadventure96 Adventure Time!

Oddometer:
    Been waiting till the price drops to buy a new bike? Now is your chance to take advantage of huge savings on all current inventory of new street bikes at MotoAdventure Kawasaki. Stop by Saturday, August 23 to see just how low we will go. No dealer fee's!

[​IMG]
  2. dkom95

dkom95 KLRk Kent

Oddometer:
    Wolfman Luggage will be extending our Longmont, Colorado store hours this Friday October 3 until 8PM.
    1531 Skyway Dr, Longmont, CO // N 40.158656, W 105.026357

We'll be doing this a few more times in the lead up to (oh dear God) the Christmas season.

--We'll be offering the lowest prices you'll find on new Wolfman tank bags, tail bags, saddlebags, and all other gear.

--This time around, we have a big selection of imperfect saddlebags and tank bags that we'll be selling at massive discounts. Think Craigslist cheap.

--Oh, and we'll also have a limited number of these. Available in store only. PM if you'd like dibs.

[​IMG]

Krystal with new shipment
  3. scaryfast

scaryfast Strugglin' to be Average!

Oddometer:
    Some may know and some may not, but I own a small suspension / service shop that I run out of my garage in the evenings when I'm not selling motorcycles. I also do training if your looking at improving your technique, gaining speed, confidence or all of the above.

I can offer many services at a fraction of the cost of a dealership or a lot of independent shops.

For the rest of October and November I'll offer up a few things to the AdvRider Community!

This is for Offroad / Dualsport Bikes. Oil and Nitrogen is included, parts would be extra and there is tax on the Oil and any parts needed. Fork and Shock off the bike.

Fork Fluid Change (pair) $50
    Shock Fluid Change $50
    Fork Seal Replacement (Pair) $70
    Shock Seal Replacement $70
    Fork Spring Install $50

Revalve is for Offroad Bikes - All current models, if it's older just ask. Includes oil, no springs. Forks & Shock off the bike.

Fork Revalve Service using Pro-Action Valve Bodies and Valving
    $200
    Shock Revalve Service using Pro-Action Valve Bodies and Valving
    $200

Springs (Most Bikes)
    $99 Fork Springs (Pair)
    $99 Shock Spring

I have a fix for your 690 Enduro front forks as well as the 950/990 Adventure models too!

Race Prep Service
    4-Stroke $80
    2-Stroke $65

This includes a wash and detail, Airfilter Service, Oil / Filter Change, clean the airbox. Adjust the chain, check tire pressure, check spokes and go over all the nuts and bolts. Check over the bike and inform you of any things that may need to be addressed.

I just purchased a tire machine as well.....if you don't want to change a tire on the floor I can help you out.

Wheel off the bike

Offroad / Dualsport
    $15 per Tire
    $20 per tire with Balance

[​IMG]

I'm capable of doing a lot of other stuff too, motor rebuilds, valve adjusts, Head Bearings ect. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Depending on what your getting done and your location I can pick-up and deliver as well.

You can check out my website:
    www.fullfactoryoffroad.com
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/fullfactoryoffroad
    Email:
    fullfactoryoffroad@gmail.com

Let me know if I can help!
    woody's wheel works likes this.
  4. dkom95

dkom95 KLRk Kent

Oddometer:
    Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders raffling FREE Moab Rendezvous registrations on November 7
    1531 Skyway Dr, Longmont, CO // N 40.158656, W 105.026357

Wolfman will be extending our Wolf Store hours to 8PM on November 7, and we’ll be joined by none other than Matt McCabe, president of Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders. RMAR still has a few spots open for their April 2015 Moab Rendezvous. At 6:30PM, Matt will give us a rundown of what RMAR’s all about, and tell us about the upcoming rally in Moab.

Online registration for RMAR’s Moab ride is now open, and is limited to just 100 riders. We’ll also be offering a 20% discount on registration when made in person at the Wolf Store on November 7. But here’s the real kicker—RMAR and Wolfman will be raffling off TWO FREE REGISTRATIONS (a $500 value) at the event. Anyone who registers for the ride at the Wolf Store on November 7 will be automatically be entered to win. That's better odds than finding snow on Long's Peak.

We'll also be offering the lowest prices you'll find ANYWHERE on new Wolfman tank bags, tail bags, saddlebags, and all other gear. Imperfect saddlebags, tail bags, and tank bags at huge discounts. We set quite a few riders up with blem Rocky Mountain Saddlebags last month. I haven’t seen bigger smiles around here in a while. Like last month, an awesome selection of colored Ridgeline duffel bags. Made right here in Longmont, Colorado, and available in store only. PM if you'd like dibs.

See you there.
  5. Performance Cycle

Performance Cycle 303-744-2011

Oddometer:
    Our once a year moto sale is coming up next Saturday, November 1st (7am-5pm). Everything for your moto, offroad or dual sport bike will be on sale including helmets, gear, boots, goggles, chest protectors, gear bags, parts, oil, and so much more! Don't miss out on the great deals, spooky costumes and free hot dogs! We hope to see ya there :)
    :rilla
  6. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Have a few clearance items, thought I'd post them here first for the locals (Colorado Springs). These are demo units in like new condition. Packaging is not like new.

[SOLD]1 set 10 watt LEDs - 1 spot, 1 flood - 1000 Lumen - 2.5 Inch[SOLD]
    Info: http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LRM10-S
    Regular $55 each - this set is $60 for local pickup

[SOLD]1 set 20 watt LEDs - 1 spot, 1 flood - 2000 Lumen - 3 Inch[SOLD]
    Info: http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LRM20-S
    Regular $75 each - this set is $80 for local pickup

[SOLD]Single 45 watt LED - Hybrid Pattern - 5000 Lumen - 4.3 Inch[SOLD]
    Info: http://ledrider.com/shop/?model_number=LR5S
    Regular $140 each - this unit is $70 for local pickup

Shoot me a message if interested in anything here. Can ship as well, but will need to figure out shipping cost.
  7. Single Track Magnet

Single Track Magnet I'd hit it...

Oddometer:
    Hello fellow Adventure Riders,

My name is Mike MacKeage. I am a Denver based Professional Photographer specializing in Architecture, Real Estate, Interior and Hospitality Photography. I currently offer 40% off my base Real Estate Photography packages for new clients. Base packages include a Virtual Tour and 20-35 High Quality HDR Photos.

If you'd like to place an order or discuss things with me, feel free to send a PM, email, call or text. My contact info can be found on either of my main sites below-

MyRealtyPhoto.com
    MKMPics.com

More about myself... Some of you may know me from my MX/Enduro racing days-
    [​IMG]

Or from my days being a Photographer for RMXA and RMEC a few years back-

[​IMG][​IMG]

I still love to ride and shoot MOTO, but my main focus is on Real Estate Photography these days.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Professional Real Estate Photography is known to help you sell your home faster and achieve more money than you would if you don't use it. Here is a link that goes into the facts about selling with professional photos vs. not. (I am not associated with the link).

Thanks for taking the time to read this post! If you don't need photos, hit me up anyways and lets ride!
  8. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
  9. woody's wheel works

woody's wheel works Built to Last

Oddometer:
    Yup,,,come on down and check us out,,,,

We have some job opportunities here at Woody's Wheel Works. If anyone is interested or knows someone who is interested, email: chris@woodyswheelworks.com or feel free to PM us.

Service Manager: http://denver.craigslist.org/bus/4905584035.html

Service Writer: http://denver.craigslist.org/ofc/4905703338.html

Wheel/Tire Tech: http://denver.craigslist.org/trd/4905605135.html

With a lil foreplay,,i may even give the tour /interview myself:wink::wink:

:freaky
    woody

PS,,am posting here per Neduro's suggestion...

Oddometer:
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

This Fall, Performance Cycle will be moving into a new building that is under construction as we speak! Our new location will be just off of I-25 and Dry Creek where we will proudly offer a state of the art facility that is double the size of our current location (60,000 square feet!). Bigger building, better selection and, most importantly, more parking! We'd like to extend a big thank you to everyone that has supported us throughout our 34 year history and we hope you all will continue to join us in our new venture.

Go "Like" our Facebook page to stay up-to-date with the big move and other cool things we have in store for you this year :)

https://www.facebook.com/performancecyclecolo
    TheMuffinMan likes this.
  11. Blakebird

Blakebird r-u-n-n-o-f-t

Oddometer:
    excellent news - you'll be a stone's throw from work now. :thumb
  12. tgeliot

tgeliot Topher

Oddometer:
    Woot! As Blake says, a stone's throw from my office!
  13. DaleE

DaleE TransAlp Adv

Oddometer:
    Great for you guys, but even farther away for those of us up north :cry
  14. JustinP

JustinP Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yeah, but closer for us down south, and that's what matters :lol3.

Seriously though, it may be a hair farther from the north, but easier to get to. It's a wash :)
  15. MainstreetTs

MainstreetTs n00b

Oddometer:
    Following in Hayduke's illustrious footsteps, TheDudeAbides and Dude wife (Julie) have opened up a T shirt shop in Estes Park

In addition to custom t-shirts, we also carry water bottles, hats, and other misc items for your adventure.
    And we offer a fairly nice ADV discount! Just tell whomever happens to be working the counter that you get the ADV discount. They'll abide. :deal

[​IMG]

Mainstreet Ts
    149. E Elkhorn Ave
    Estes Park, CO 80517

(970) 586-3200
  16. Performance Cycle

Oddometer:
    Don't miss out on Bike Night this year! The raffle prizes include a communication system, tires, a jacket, riding shoes and more to come. Plus, you adventure riders would be awesome at our Slow Drag Races (the person that gets from point A to point B the slowest without touching their feet wins). Come on down this Saturday night. The only Bike Night in Colorado where anyone and everyone on two wheels is welcome. See ya there :)

[​IMG]
  17. Stinky151

Stinky151 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Okay, I ran this by Ned to make sure it was not breaking any major rules. I am a weldor/fabricator based in northwestern Montana, and work in a small shop specializing copper. (That being said, i can build and weld just about anything you want on request). I am trying to build up the funding for a new adventure bike and I am making these on the side. All mugs/steins are made from solid 32oz copper (twice the thickness you can find online, more resistant to dents). The 24oz cups are made for making "Moscow Mule" mixed drinks, and I also make 32oz beer steins. Everything is handmade by me after hours at my shop, and is fully welded, not soldered. There will be some alterations on the handles for what is pictured. I can also work custom shapes and sizes on request.

Moscow Mule Mug (3.75" round x 4" tall) $50
    Beer stein (4" round x 6" tall) $55

This price is only for ADVrider inmates, so make sure you let me know you saw it here. I can do a small discount for orders of multiple cups.

I know there are cheaper ones out there, I am hoping being handmade locally is worth something. Thanks for looking

Contact me via email at sealsandsons@gmail.com or message me for my phone number.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  18. Performance Cycle

Oddometer:
    Just a heads up....

Our Street Bike Sale is better than every this year as we prepare for the BIG MOVE! Yep, everything for your Adventure bike is on sale too :)

Come see us this Saturday, October 10th (9am-5pm)
  19. Division Suspension

Division Suspension a division of D&K Motorcycle Center

Oddometer:
    Division MXC Suspension is a division of The Dirt Lab on Redwood Road in North Salt Lake, Utah and specializes in rebuilding, testing, and servicing performance suspensions for all forms of off road motorcycle racing and riding. This includes MX, desert racing, hill climbing, enduro, dual sport, and adventure bike applications. We bring a passion for quality and over 20 years of previous industry experience to our straightforward approach when creating a customized setup that works for you whether you race, ride recreationally, or adventure tour.

We can be found at the web links below where you can see our most current products and pricing.

http://www.divisionsuspension.com/

http://www.thedirtlab.net/

We look forward to hearing from adventurers eager to improve their riding experience through a better suspension and/or damping setup that addresses weight, riding style, and encountered terrain. Bring your bike in to our shop at 386 North Redwood Road or ship your forks and shock to us. Pair your service with an epic adventure to Utah where we are lucky to be able to ride and test regularly.

We are also running a current special through the end of this year on apparel, gear, and gift certificates. Certificates can be used at any time on shop work as well. See our vendor thread below for details.

http://advrider.com/index.php?threa...ion-performance-off-road-suspensions.1111979/

Like us on Facebook or follow Division Suspension on Instagram. Phone: 801-683-8334

We appreciate your business. Thank you.

10acd2_9ad1f99d8bc3459eb20f1ed20cf41fc6.png
  20. Stinky151

Stinky151 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Wanted to Mention I am building and selling aluminum products now. The main one being an under seat tool pan for the KTM 950/990. I was approached by several inmates after the last guy making these vanished

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$85 shipped to your door.

Also have a set of panniers in development, aiming for a $550 price range

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk