Rocky Mountain Flea Market

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. neduro

neduro Addict

Oddometer:
    Folks- per our discussion, a thread for anything you've got for sale that's available to folks around here. Per the flea market rules, no gun sales, and don't be a greedy bastard or a liar. Everything for sale needs a price and a location.

If I see threads that belong here, but aren't, I'll merge them in as a housekeeping measure.

If anything in this thread turns into a peeing contest, I'll split it out and send it to Jo Momma and y'all can have your fun. Generally, unless someone asks, it's not necessary to comment on the price they put on their item.

And please, for the love of Lard, no "PM Sent" or "Dibs" posts... just write directly to the seller.
    coguy likes this.
  2. neduro

neduro Addict

Oddometer:
    I deleted the duplicate post- not an appropriate image for Rockies, and neither one is especially in line with this thread.

:dunno

I'm sure everyone will be after me for being a hypocritical censor now... :lol3
  3. Esteban

Esteban Banned

Oddometer:
    One Pink Tutu
    slightly soiled

Price: Trade for Big Dave's 1150 GS

[​IMG]
  4. Esteban

Esteban Banned

Oddometer:
    One slightly used Arai helmet.
    A favorite of whistlepigs across Colorado.

[​IMG]

best offer
  5. Geek

Geek oot & aboot

Oddometer:
    Dibs on the 18 Dysco! The Loser needs a new rear shoe :freaky
  6. Blakebird

Blakebird r-u-n-n-o-f-t

Oddometer:
    I have way too much in my closet, and today I just picked up a new Kilimanjaro.
    Figured this might be a good chance for some folks to pick up some good used gear in great shape.

The first piece is a 3/4 length jacket I bought in the U.K. Made by Uvex, it's excellent quality and in perfect shape - I've literally worn it just a few times. It's always fit me a bit tight for an XL.
    The shoulder and chest reflective patches are glowing from the flash photography, or it would look black. Zip in liner, velcro sleeve cuffs, CU armor, and a rear cargo pocket. Excellent wind protection, warm and soft neck flap.
    Probably worth more, but maybe someone will buy it and give it as a gift.....
    $100 obo
    It also has a 4-snap crotch connector pc, to keep the jacket from riding up if offroad riding. I just need to dig for that a bit, I never used it

[​IMG]

Belstaff waxed cotton, the real McCoy from around the mid-late 90's. Belt w/ Fastex buckle, snap sleeves and pockets, velcro collar, flannel lined. Good metal front zip with snap windflap.
    That's Copper Canyon dust....jacket is perfect, very comfortable, and needs cleaning (dust+wax=mess) and re-wax.
    $50

[​IMG]

Belstaff (by Drizabone) made in Australia, same vintage as jacket. Flannel lined like jacket, snap and buckle pant cuff and right hip entry zip. Great stuff, also needs cleaning and re-wax.
    $25

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alpinestars Tech Road - my old winter jacket. Full zip fleece liner, armor. Velcro front pockets, zipper cuffs. Has 1" split in collar seam, easily stitched. Jacket is otherwise in VGC, and would be a great winter jacket on the cheap.
    $25

[​IMG]

Alpinestars gear fits a bit smaller than some, but it's by far my favorite gear. All the A'stars stuff is likely XXL and fits like a normal XL. I'm 6'-1" and 220lbs w/ 36" waist, if that's any gauge on who it'll fit.

Alpinestars NS-5 Drystar. My favorite daily riding jacket of all time probably. Waterproof, decent pockets, good collar. Zip in liner, zip cuffs with adj. snaps. Left shoulder armor came unglued, and the thing is sunfaded from a lot of use.
    I'll give this to anyone that wants it - it could be a good 2nd jacket, loaner for someone, etc. It'll just hang in my closet unused, if you can use it - take it.

[​IMG]
  7. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    DOH! Good stuff Blake. I want the pants to go with my Bellstaff but alas it is a bit to large. :lol3 Maybe next year. :deal BTW: you will love the Kilimanjaro :thumb

Marc
  8. Blakebird

Blakebird r-u-n-n-o-f-t

Oddometer:
    The tag says XXL, but they fit like a smallish XL. That could have something to do with me being closer to a 38 than a 36 recently :lol3
    I think I have longer legs though....but feel free to try 'em on unless they get snapped up.
  9. MOSLEYDS

MOSLEYDS Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  10. Charla

Charla Tamalamian

Oddometer:
    Sorry for the delay in getting the pics up.

*********SOLD*************

[​IMG]

A few more here:
    https://charla.smugmug.com/gallery/3998358#232545574
  11. Dysco

Dysco Diaper slinger

Oddometer:
    Off to Guatemala!

(seriously)

[​IMG]
  12. Geek

Geek oot & aboot

Oddometer:
    Wanna trade for an 89 525? :D
  13. Wings

Wings RockiesToSandbox

Oddometer:
    Black Sidi Vertebrae Mens US Sz. 7 (Euro 40). Adjustable calf, which is great. Replaceable toe sliders, for those that, well, scrape of the plastic doohickeys...they grind down pretty easy when you stubb your toes. The way the boots are cut plus the way they articulate make them super comfy to ride and walk in, although they squeak when you walk (which isn't a big deal in Colorado, because people are used to walking around in ski boots :evil ). The zippers on the inside make them very easy to put them on. They're not waterproof, but they breathe pretty well, they're a good summer or dry weather boot IMO. Retail is around $280, so how about $150? Or make me an offer, they're collecting dust. No PayPal.

[​IMG]
  14. Thinc2

Thinc2 Paciugo

Oddometer:
    Free laptop - Dell Latitude CPx.

This machine runs great, however the abttery does not hold a charge. Also it does not seem to have a sound card. And it doesn't have an ethernet card - so i have been connecting to the internet using a wireless card.

except for the above it works totally great and has been in use until replaced by another machine yesterday.

To quote Wings (:D) No Paypal, checks, money order or cash please. (sorry, couldn't resist).

So it's free to whoever wants to pick it up in broomfield. However, it will only go to someone who posts regularly on AdvRider. It needs to be someone who's User Name I recognize as part of this community. NOte, it's not necessarily first come first serve.
    Regards,

tim
  15. ironbrewer

ironbrewer Hopefully Riding

Oddometer:
    Was in Colorado now in The Northwet, Washington
    I'll take the laptop. It would be perfect for her to use.

If its still available.

Jim
  16. Thinc2

Thinc2 Paciugo

Oddometer:
    Gone to a good home!
  17. Geek

Geek oot & aboot

Oddometer:
    Cool stuff Tim! :beer

If Jim changes his mind.. I'll take it for parts.. I have a latitude with a broken screen :freaky but I'd rather Jim have it first as its my backup laptop so not that important
  18. Wings

Wings RockiesToSandbox

Oddometer:
    :fitz

:lol3
  19. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Cee Baily Windshield for BMW R1200ST. I just got this light tinted windshield and rode it around the block once. It is just the wrong height for my body and riding position. Great windscreen but did not work for me.

Cost me $150 + shipping. Picked up in Westminster it is yours for $100.

http://www.ceebaileys.com/bmw/bmwr1200stws.htm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does not include attached motorcycle. :lol3

Cheers.
    Marc
  20. neduro

neduro Addict

Oddometer:
    Ben or Charla- any idea how many hours are on this?