Rocky Mountain Flea Market

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. MiniNL

MiniNL Dutchie in the US

Oddometer:
    Stock 5th gen 4Runner (2010-current) suspension (front and rear shocks and springs). About 35k miles on it, need it out of my garage, no reasonable offer refused. Located in Heber City, UT, but can meet in SLC and headed to Colorado Springs next week as well.
  2. Bama67

Bama67 Cooler in real life

Oddometer:
    We our selling our like new, 2017 Mule Pro FXT.
    It is in excellent condition, never abused or in mud, and stored in the garage. Only used to cruise local roads. 49 hours and 499 miles.
    2 years of manufacturer warranty left. Electronic Power Steering, 3500lb winch, 29" Bighorn tires and 14" wheels as well as the factory wheels and tires. Kawasaki half windshield. Smoothest riding and queitest UTV made, it changes from a 6 seater to a 3 seater with huge bed. Only selling because we don't use it much and need the garage space since we got a family hack.
    Price=$12,500, over $15k invested. Title in hand. I'm in Westcliffe but can haul it to meet someone.

20180610_153702~2.jpg

20180610_153718~2.jpg
    20180525_141117_HDR~2.jpg
    tmz1m likes this.
  3. nmalozzi

nmalozzi airheaded

Oddometer:
    My in-laws moved to the Front Range for health reasons. So their BEAUTIFUL 55+ acre property near Poncha Pass is for sale. Wish we could buy it, but we aren't in a spot to make a move on it right now. Just helping spread the word to the type of folks who'd likely really appreciate this kind of trail access. Here's a description in my father-in-law's words:

---

Mountain dream home on 52+ acres situated between the Saguache and Sangre de Cristo ranges of the Rocky Mountains. Amazing views, privacy, and seclusion only 15 minutes from Salida Colorado with year-round access on a well-maintained State Highway. Property is surrounded by, and allows direct access to, millions of acres of public land. A true gateway to trails, streams, forest, and peaks for all your outdoor adventures.

Three bed room, three bath home constructed in 2007. Remodeled and 1800 square foot three car garage/man cave added in 2010. Composite decks on three sides to enjoy nature and wildlife drawn by timber and two live streams on the property.

Earn $1000 referral fee, paid from the seller after closing, by forwarding this information to your friends on Email and social media. You must be tagged by the buyer as the individual who first brings this property to their attention. Only one referral fee will be paid and will require a written statement, with your contact information, from the buyer.

---

Realtor listing: https://bit.ly/2l6SOTU

Pictorial listing: https://bit.ly/2HINSgy

YouTube drone video:

Even if you're not interested, just check out that drone video... talk about breath taking views!

b102-1.jpg b102-3.jpg b102-4.jpg b102.jpg
  4. picard

picard engage!

Oddometer:
    ^^^ Nice. I about 5 years hopefully I'm ready for something like this.
  5. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer

Oddometer:

Perfect. I will trade straight across for my house in Westminster and my 35 acre property by Gardener. Hey I can dream can't I? I would retire a year early for that deal.

NICE place.
    Blakebird and norton(kel) like this.
  6. 29andSingle

29andSingle Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Size Small Singlespeed Salsa El Mariachi in great condition.
    Unfortunately I've got a nagging ankle injury that is preventing me from riding it and I don't know when I'll be back on single speed. Super clean and in fantastic condition.
    Tubeless ready wheels
    Shimano Hydro Brakes

I'd say it would fit someone under 5'9"

On Craigslist for $700 but would do $600 for inmate.

More details on the bike here:
    https://salsacycles.com/bikes/archive/2014_el_mariachi_singlespeed

[​IMG]
  7. nmalozzi

nmalozzi airheaded

Oddometer:
    Nice place indeed. Wish I could find a way to make a living down there in my chosen career. If so, we’d already own it.
  8. Sharkdog

Sharkdog Diggin It.

Oddometer:
    That’s a sweet ride and a nice price. I’m happy it’s a small, so I don’t have to think about it.
    cwegga and jjmead1 like this.
  9. 29andSingle

29andSingle Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Haha...thanks. I love the bike and know I will regret letting it go but it is the right decision for now.
  10. trailNtent

trailNtent Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Cleaning out the garage. Bunch of new DL650 stuff. Brand new stator, rectifier, stator gasket, i believe a complete set of wheel bearings for front, rear, and sprocket carrier with seals and new spacers. Oil filter, chain buffer, new all balls tapered bearing kit. And a few odds and ends. The plugs in the picture are for a different bike so disregard those. This is all for a GEN 1 Strom but I think a lot of it will work for later models. How about $100 for everything. Don't want to mess with shipping right now. Located in Albuquerque.

IMG_20180617_100135786_HDR.jpg IMG_20180617_100127713_HDR.jpg
    jrcollins3 likes this.
  11. Mindgame166

Mindgame166 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Well, I decided to sell my 2006 XR650R, I have an ktm 690 that i end up on most of the time so this one has to go. The bike has a trail tech vapor, double take mirror, rox risers, tusk dual sport kit, larger tank, seat concepts tall seat, newer MT-21 front and d606 rear tires and a metal skid plate. I'm asking $3500 and the bike is in Monument, co.

Attached Files:

cwegga likes this.
  12. jberg98n

jberg98n Novice MotoGeezer

Oddometer:
    He does indeed, can't register for offroad use in N.M. without title. This one is not to be overlooked if you're in the market for a 2 stroke woods ripper! Somebody please buy this one so I won't!!!
  13. drz400smoto

drz400smoto Katoom Rider

Oddometer:
    Last thing I need is another bike at this point, but I could always sell another one... I'm sharing this with my local riding group. Bummer it's about 550 miles south of me!
  14. Prototype4342

Prototype4342 Long timer

Oddometer:
    DC950 likes this.
  15. picard

picard engage!

Oddometer:
    I have to get out of riding a am selling a huge amount of Moto gear, clothing, luggage etc.

Everything is in very good condition and includes liners/staps/buckles whatever comes with it unless otherwise noted.
    Prices are picked up in Boulder.

Gear / Clothing:

Olympia Mesh Jacket Men's L Tall grey/silver and Pants grey/silver Men's 34 tall $180 for the suit
    Olympia Mesh Jacket Women's M grey/silver and Pants grey/silver Women's size 8 $180 the suit

BMW Rallye Suit 4 Blue Size 106 (That's like an L Tall in the Jacket and a 34/34 for the pants).
    This suit is like new, used on two rides. $700

BMW Pro Winter gloves, size 9.5 like new, $100

Klim Traverse Jacket grey/black Size M, comes with D3O armor all around $185

Xelement Leather Jacket, Men's size L, very thick and supple, nice quality, has armor, $100

Arai Signet Q pro Tour size XL with sun shield, small scratch on visor not in vision field, $300

Arai Profile size XL $80

Arai Signet size M $80

Ladies' ADV Moto Skivvies, two pairs, $30 each.

Luggage:

Wolfman Rocky Mountain saddlebags, never used, latest model $425

Wolfman Monarch Pass saddlebags $125

Wolfman Blackhawk Tank Bag SOLD

Chase Harper Magnetic Tank bag with Map Pocket add-on, like new $90

Givi Monokey E33 top trunk with universal mounting plate and hardware, 2 keys, $120

Ogio Seat bag / Tail Bag, expandable, very little use, $50

Iron Rider semi rigid top trunk, $30

Accessories / stuff:

Park n' Move brand new coasters $80

5/40 Wethead Oil, 6 qts, $20 for all six

10/50 Yamalube semi-syn, (2) one gallon jugs, $20 each

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  16. Lager Meister

Lager Meister Work less, ride more

Oddometer:
  17. Krang

Krang Rides with hippies

Oddometer:
    xxxx
  18. BCDave

BCDave Adventurer

Oddometer:
    WANTED: gently used 7'x12' enclosed trailer w/ flat nose & dual axel.

Thank you.
  19. shotty_co

shotty_co Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  20. MiniNL

MiniNL Dutchie in the US

Oddometer: