Rocky Mountain Flea Market

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. dwest650

dwest650 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    For sale is a 2009 Kawasaki KLX250s with 1913 miles. Located in Grand Junction Colorado. $2400. More pics in the flea market ad.

I have owned this bike for a little over one year, which was purchased for my Wife. She rode it several times and ultimately decided it wasn't for her and she wasn't using it enough. I am selling for this reason and to free up garage space. Clean and clear Colorado title in my name ready to sign over. Tires are stock and have about 50% life left. Previous owner put a new gold chain on, sprockets are in great shape and has stock gearing. With the 6 speed transmission it really is a dual sport bike that can do a little bit of everything. My Wife did have a small spill offroad that resulted in some scratched plastics as can be seen in the photos. The brake pedal is slightly bent in on the flat part you depress, not the actual arm. Engine and exhaust are stock. Comes with some great aftermarket parts that anyone who buys it would want to add.

Skidplate
    Renthal Handlebars
    Emig grips
    Cycra Hanguards

Comes with owners manual as well. Please contact me with any questions or to setup a time to view it. 20190605_153248.jpg 20190605_153438.jpg
    Snake Oiler likes this.
  2. pjgoeman

pjgoeman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    IMG_2129.JPG SOLD - Thanks Brian! One gallon Rotopax, includes the standard mount and a larger mounting plate that I used because I didn't like how the standard mount fit on my bike. The larger plate has two extra holes drilled in it. I bought this for a trip to Alaska, came very close to using it in Montana of all places. I suffer from fuel anxiety so the extra gallon was priceless.

$70 picked up in Lafayette, CO. All in new from Rotopax it would cost you $118 and I think I paid shipping on top of it.

SOLD!
  3. randingo

randingo Voted "Class Lounger"

Oddometer:
    Assfault and shearboy2004 like this.
  4. shearboy2004

shearboy2004 KIWIINUSA Supporter

Oddometer:
    Mine is the same as yours ! Looks like crap ! I used Dave's to go to Cedar City and pick up my Himalayan , it's an excellent well looked after trailer that tows like a dream!
  5. Scratch33

Scratch33 you're going to feel a little pressure Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sold.
  6. norton(kel)

norton(kel) He’s my President! Supporter

Oddometer:
    Everything of Dave’s is kept in excellent condition!
    Except of course ——Dave :lol3
  7. galenparke

galenparke Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Well as much as it pains me, it is time to sell my 690. I have a project bike that will take up the garage this winter, and am starting a new business. So here are the details:

Bike has SOLD, and will be headed to Costa Rica this winter with its new owner and a couple other Enduro Rs
    P1050220.jpg
    This is a 2013 KTM 690 Enduro R, approx 8500mi of mostly commuting, and a few adventures. I have kept up on maintenance, and replaced anything that has worn out. Not Ready to Race add ons include. FMF Muffler, Baja Designs Headlight, KTM Touring Windscreen, Arcerbis Hand Guards, Double Take Mirrors, ProGrip 714 Grips, Renazco Suede Tall Seat, Rally Raid Stainless Steel Radiator guard, Rally Raid Skid Plate, Nomadic Luggage rack, Rally Raid Upper and Lower Tank Bolts, Giant Loop Diablo Pro Tank Bag, Mosko Moto Reckless 80 Saddle Bag, Continental TKC80 Tires Front and back. I think that is it, I am sure I'll think of something later.

Attached Files:

8. Sgt.Floyd

Sgt.Floyd delinquent

Oddometer:
    KBB is 4850- I'd like to see 4500? I'd also trade with $ if necessary for a 2013+ long track sled...
  9. vintage_mpg

vintage_mpg Two wheels, only one seat

Oddometer:
    Clean little dual sport...

2002 Yammie XT225 that needs to go.

6300 clicks, six speed. Great battery and tires, starts right up. Very clean.
    In the Hotchkiss Paonia area.

Clean CO title in my name.

SOLD

20190914_103016.jpg 20190914_110106.jpg 20190914_110351.jpg
    tmz1m likes this.
  10. tmz1m

tmz1m Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Any of you guys regularly drive from FairPlay to Denver? There’s something I’d like to pick up in FP but don’t really have time to drive out there. Glad to pay $20 for your trouble and meet you anywhere in the Denver area. PM if interested.
  11. lytehouse

lytehouse The Toy Lady

Oddometer:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a few things in my closet that need a new home. Back when I had my little Yamaha 225, I bought a pair of Fox Comp 3 boots.

Size (Y) 6, I'm a adult ladies shoe size 7 and they fit great! I just didnt' get into riding dirt like I thought, so they are barely used $50.

Fly Racing helmet, size small, It is a bit old but the liner and padding are in great shape! Only wore it a handful of times $20

And a couple of bags....

Marsee tank bag is magnetic w/rain cover and it's expandable. Very good condition, just a bit of yellowing on map pocket $50

TourMaster tailbag w/rain cover. It has 2 side pockets that unzip to make one large bag. Excellent condition. $70

PM me here or a text: 719-two32- 3057. I'm in Colorado Springs and Thanks for looking!

(if you click on the pics, it'll take you to the GS Girls Facebook page where the rest of the pics are)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    +7
  12. MrBob

MrBob Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bought these thinking I might need them but I had my old boots repaired so these boots were worn for about 1/2 hour and have been in the box since. Waterproof, says the label. Can't tell them from new.
    Located in Boulder county. PM with interest.
  13. Troy_V

Troy_V Ace

Oddometer:
    If you're looking to pick up a Gen 1 Tuono, this is undoubtedly the one to lust over. 2003 Tuono Limited R, #169/200 worldwide. (This is one of the 50 that came to the US.) The Tuono R Limited was the 'proof of concept' Tuono - precursor to any Tuono production, including the later Tuono Racing models. This came to the US as a 2003 model year bike, but was a 2002 model in the rest of the world.

See several articles from the release of this bike which literally invented and defined the naked sportbike market.
    http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2002/06/04june02apriliaspecialedition/

Carbon fiber fairings, carbon Kevlar accent pieces, titanium, and ergal pieces came on this from the factory - groundbreaking for its time.

Meticulously maintained - this has been my 'baby' for over 10 years. I'm the second owner.

Tastefully upgraded, though I have all original parts (except for the original 'boat anchor' exhaust)

Some of the modifications include:
    Full titanium Akrapovic Aprilia Racing Exhaust & headers
    Gabro Chip with Power Commander (custom tuned on a dyno)
    Oberon clutch slave cylinder
    Rizoma mirrors (I have the original 'mickey mouse ears' mirrors also)
    Aprilia matching matte carbon fiber rear seat cowl
    Custom seat (I have both sets of original and accesory seats as well)
    MFW Vario footpegs
    R&G frame sliders and R&G axle sliders
    Gold radiator and oil cooler guards
    Matching matte carbon fiber pieces such as tow slider and upper chain guard (not installed, but will be included in the sale)
    Pazzo brake & clutch levers
    And many more accessories

$8,000. Absolutely no known mechanical issues. The bike runs fantastic. Nearly pristine condition. Located in Colorado between Colorado Springs and Denver.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    mtnlove, joe a, #1Fan and 2 others like this.
  14. Troy_V

Troy_V Ace

Oddometer:
    For sale is my 2016 Super Duke GT. Pristine condition, 4,368 miles. Comes with the matching saddlebags. Numerous modifications, including:

Rottweiler Stage 4 intake (yielded HUGE midrange power and torque gains - see dyno sheet)
    Rottweiler tuned velocity stacks (x2)
    Rottweiler fueling dongles to dramatically improve lower RPM throttle response
    Rottweiler SAS and Canister removal kits
    Custom Dyno tuning/map applied via Tune-ECU (I had a Power Commander V, but this was later replaced by the Tune-ECU which yielded a much better power/torque map)
    Oberon clutch slave cylinder
    Healtech ESE
    KTM PowerParts tank protector decals
    R&G crash slider
    KTM billet aluminum clutch reservoir cap
    Battery Tender lead

New Pirelli Angel GT tires installed earlier this summer - less than 200 miles on the set.

$12,500 inmate discount - priced to sell. The bike is located in Colorado between Denver and Colorado Springs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    #1Fan likes this.
  15. Andrew

Andrew Optimus Primer Super Moderator Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    What @neduro said... a brief reminder on FM rules outside of the main FM...

https://advrider.com/f/threads/rocky-mountain-flea-market.212543/

Everything needs a price, and a location. :deal
    You cannot sell it here if it's not yours. :deal
    No links to outside listings allowed. :deal

And no "dibs" here... take your offers directly to the seller, who has no obligation to accept the first response.
    =o&o> likes this.
  16. SHOREBILL

SHOREBILL Some Guy

Oddometer:
    I have started to downsize my construction business and have a good bit of stuff to sell.

Below is the list, but please call me if you want something and I can set it aside.

All are OBO and yardsale prices. There will be more to come as we empty out another truck

So I did not crush the site with pics. Here's a link to pics
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/nFpk2FE6fJv5skMb6

Mods if this link is a problem I will happily remove it.

It is best to reach out to me at 303-910-2725. Items are stored at our office in Lakewood at 20th and Wadsworth
    Thank you
    Bill

Power tools
    Rigid Small Vacuum - $15

Tubs - Various makes some with lids - $2 each
    Tarps - Painters various sizes - $2 each. Box they are stored in $10
    Misc Handtools and boxe of hardware $2 each

Resperators and filters $2 each
    Drywall tools - $1 each

Various storage tubs small med large - $1 each
    Simpson Strong ties 5 gal bucket worth - $15
    ROAD DAMAGE, simple and Andrew like this.
  17. shotty_co

shotty_co Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
  18. pjgoeman

Oddometer:
    IMG_2167.JPG IMG_2166.JPG Joe Rocket mesh jacket, I believe it's the Ion model. Excellent condition, no rips, tears, stains, zippers all in great working condition, comes from non-smoking household. Includes a zip out waterproof liner and a zip out quilted liner. Includes armor in the elbows, shoulders and back. Size large, tall. I bought it on eBay and took a chance on the size because I lost weight and it's close but I would still be a little more comfortable in an xl tall. I'm 6'3" 200 lbs for reference.

Listing here before the big Flea Market to try and avoid the PayPal and shipping hassle. I live in Lafayette, just north of Denver. Asking only what I paid for it - $70.00. (Sorry for the sideways pics).
  19. MrBob

MrBob Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    First bump.
  20. pjgoeman

Oddometer:
    Kelty Grand Mesa Four Person Tent - I bought it in May and used it by myself on one 25 day motorcycle trip. Very good condition - no rips or tears, zippers fully functional, includes the rain fly, undamaged aluminum poles, aluminum stakes, and a homemade footprint. Was set up in the rain for several nights and didn't leak.

Move it out inmate price - $60. Located in Lafayette, CO, just north of Denver. You can call me at 727-612-5544. Thanks.

IMG_2151.JPG IMG_2154.JPG IMG_2155.JPG