Rocky Mountain Flea Market

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Deano955

Deano955 Insatiable

Oddometer:
    :tb
    Troy_V and Prototype4342 like this.
  2. MrBob

MrBob Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Suzuki DR 650SE Seat Concepts, Low Comfort seat in perfect condition. Fits DR's from 1996 to the present. I believe this is a Seat Concepts installation and pan, instead of the usual hack job on the staples.
    Used for about 1,000 miles.
    Buyer is expected to take possession of the seat within one week of purchase.
    Located in Boulder county.
    https://seatconcepts.com/collections/suzuki/products/suzuki-1996-16-dr650-low
    Retails for 179.99 plus shipping and CO internet sales tax. Save a minimum of 70.00 to 80.00 with this seat.
    Located in Boulder county.
  3. Troy_V

Troy_V Ace

Oddometer:
    Come take a look at it, and take it home with you
  4. Johnny Kilo

Johnny Kilo Sumbeotch

Oddometer:
    Fox v2 helmet. I normally wear a small but the tag says this is xs (53-54 cm)…...plus matching youth thor goggles. Both well worn, dirty (yes needs cleaned), don't smell. AAAAAND a free go-pro mount included.

h1.jpg h2.jpg h3.jpg

I was keeping as a backup set but the reality is I care to crash more in the new lid so this has been sitting for 2 years and needs to go.

FREE. if the whopping cost of free is a hard pill to swallow or you want to keep karma even, I will take a single PBR or Coors/coors light.

Located in South COS (Security/Widefield area). If interested, send a PM and I will give you addy and my cell number.

John
  5. Johnny Kilo

Johnny Kilo Sumbeotch

Oddometer:
    How about a burner phone??? Left one is some Motorola something or other with no SIM card. I cant recall the network but it was some pay as you go. Virgin Mobile I think. Right one is a Galaxy S3 for Verizon or so the back says and has an inactive SIM card. I mention the SIM card because if you want to use it for GPS or music or call the Russian Mob like John Wick it might matter. For both, what you see is what you get as they take normal charge cord and I am simply too lazy to pull one or two out of the stash.

I had plans to use them as GPS units but got a Montana. So I used them for the Cardo Scala app and purely to pump music so I wouldn't trash my real phone.

I have since gotten new, new phones so old phone is burner now.

Like the badazz helmet above....Free and located in Southy land of COS in Security/Widefield area. Of course a single beer wont be declined. Send a PM and they are yours. I have factory reset them so all my snapchat nudey pics should be gone.

John

burners.jpg
  6. PA Slammer

PA Slammer I hate titles...

Oddometer:
    Bump... still for sale. WINTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!
  7. Prototype4342

Prototype4342 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Lowered price to $6300. Will still entertain trades but cash talks right now with my living situation as it is.
  8. Graniteone

Graniteone 3,2,1...Beer me! Supporter

Oddometer:
    Selling my 1978 R80/7 with 19,xxx. This bike is a gem, I bought it from the original owner in Boulder who took delivery in Germany and rode around for a few weeks in Europe prior to having it shipped back to Colorado. I have all the documents for the original purchase and import. I recently upgraded the rear shocks and have some springs to put in the front but they not are really needed yet. Carbs were serviced in 2018 and all is in good order. Owners manual, tool kit, windscreen, set of Krauser bags and stock pump included. Hit me with any questions. Price is $6,500,. I don't have to sell this bike but I would like to in order to make room for a new ride.
    d44YiAeBSl+3i+0oqelVHQ.jpg %OEzZy5CRHOWGLqgP1KHgw.jpg wLLuyiWHQVCt6Q2xfwoiTQ.jpg fullsizeoutput_10ab.jpeg 7ZUwDHhOQFKG3d+Zex1JfA.jpg
    Andrew, eddyturn, #1Fan and 11 others like this.
  9. khalidthesoljah

khalidthesoljah Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    All- have some random stuff I am trying to get rid of.

a pair of sidi chargers-44 a little dirty but fully functional $100

two pairs of moto pants and a jersey(it’s got a rip so it’s free) both are small 30 waist, one pair of Thor and one is TLD. $20

older TLD helmet, medium, $50

thor jacket- thread on the bottom that connects to the shell is ripped out but otherwise good except some 2 stroke exhaust stains... $10

dainese body armor, small, not sure what this is worth, make an offer if you’re interested. Pick up in boulder please. Open to offers too, would like to get rid of everything in one shot.

Attached Files:

10. Timboat

Timboat Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Conti- twinduro for sale $40. 130/80/17. TKC 80
    Good shape- I’d say less than 500 Miles ... got rid of the KLR Steamboat, but will be down to the front range in the near future. Lemme know.

Attached Files:

11. Timboat

Timboat Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    A few more items for sale:

Back support thingy hardly ever used. $50
    Aero stitch over glove and boot covers. $40 for both
    Med size “fall season” gloves, again barely used. $40
    Oxford heated grips for 7/8 bars. New in box never used. $old
    Most of this stuff is small so I’d guess $10 on each package mailed from steamboat if wanted.

Attached Files:

12. MrBob

MrBob Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bump.
  13. Snake Oiler

Snake Oiler If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off

Oddometer:
    Pennsylvania, but living in a toy hauler full-time
    Hey guys and gals. Thought I'd ask here.

I'm in the market for a bike for my grandson. He's out grown his CRF 50 and thinking about a 100 for him. I'm at present in Prescott AZ leaving in the morning for the North Rim for a week or so and will be back in Deming New Mexico afterwards until the end of October. At that point I need to head back to Pennsylvania for some business and hopefully I can deliver a new ride to him for his tenth birthday which is today. Drop me a line and I'll touch base with you as soon as I get cell service.

I appreciate you reading.

Jon
  14. mkccowboy

mkccowboy Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Globe Scout Panniers for any LC GS/GSA with BMW factory GSA luggage rack. Mounts directly to racks like the factory BMW panniers. Keyed the same and include 2 keys. Have numerous pics I can email upon request. Never crashed or dented. Switched to soft bags last year so these have been sitting since. A few bugs but otherwise like new. World decals are reflective for added visibility. Includes Globe Scout soft bag liners. Listed on CL for $750 but will pass along to a local inmate for $700. I personally believe these are some of the best aluminum panniers available for the LC 1200/1250 GSAs. Check the reviews on Advrider. IMG_2962.JPG IMG_2957.JPG IMG_2965.JPG IMG_2958.JPG
  15. lefty15

lefty15 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    2005 Acuara TL for Sale or Trade--$3750--$925 below NADA guides price.
    $1515 below KBB price. Two owner CO vehicle with stacks of receipts from new for maintenance and repair.

Purchased this in March of 2017 as a summer driver and for my aging dog who could no longer jump into our SUV. He's chosen to not go for any more car rides and storing it for the winter is not a viable option. I'd like it gone before winter hits and it becomes a nightmare to move around, thus:

$925 below NADA guides price.
    $1515 below KBB price.

Also, it had slight hail damage and cracked front and rear facias so it isn't cosmetically the greatest. Clear Car Fax and CO title.

I've put in a considerable amount of effort in keeping it mechanically excellent:

New tires all the way around (Goodyear Assurance All Seasons) ($600) installed at 143,000 miles (just after purchase)
    2 x tire rotations (did myself) @ 148,000 and 152, 000 miles.
    New struts on all four wheels--parts only since labor was mine: ($300)
    Regular oil changes--144, 766 and 153, 289, 158, 233. I also noticed there was very slight weeping around the oil drain plug so I replaced it with a larger one. No leaks.
    New battery (Autocraft premium installed 5/19 @ $165.
    New positive battery terminal cable ($40) parts only
    New rubber intake housing ($105) parts only
    Rear engine mounts ($150) parts only
    Transmission fluid flush and fill ($50)

Just prior to my purchase in 2017
    Tie end rods ($210)

I did all the work myself at considerable cost savings that I can pass along.

Love the car and the way it drives just not practical for winter use at 9,200 feet.

Disclaimer: One item doesn't work all the time. A center stack display which shows time, temp, fan speed, etc. is intermittent. I've tried to remedy it as did previous owner to no final effect.

Other than that no surprises at all. It's nearly time for a tire rotation. If you're real nice and pay full price I'd do that prior to sale.

Cash is best but on the slim chance someone is looking for a trade I'm interested in: 400-600 cc ATV (prefer with a plow) Dual Sports ranging from Honda Africa Twin to smaller GS family (650, 700, 800) Triumph Tiger 800 or a Suzuki DRZ 400. May consider a road or mountain bike as partial payment. Willing to add cash to a trade for a motorcyle.

I'm also considering selling my 2005 Land Rover LR3 with similar trade options. More to come on that one.

Can send more photos. Interior is in good shape. Non smoker. No headliner issues.

IMG_2638.jpg IMG_2639.jpg IMG_2641.jpg IMG_2640.jpg
  16. darmahman

darmahman "Illogically Deluded" Supporter

Oddometer:
    mileage?
  17. lefty15

lefty15 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  18. lefty15

lefty15 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sorry. In cutting and pasting ad info from another site, I failed to put in the bit about the windshield being cracked. I've gotten estimates from 275 to 425 replacement cost and already factored that into the asking price.
  19. powersadv

powersadv Adventurer

Oddometer:
  20. picard

picard engage!

Oddometer: