Rocky Mountain Flea Market

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. fateddy

fateddy \m/

Oddometer:
    Fort Collins
    Alpinestars Stella women's jacket, in silver leather
    Size L

Lightly worn, never been down, excellent condition.
    Stock shoulder, elbow, and back armor.
    Snug fit on a woman who usually wears large in shirts and other jackets. Fitted bust, not very large. Good fit on 5'8", ~160# woman.
    Non-smoking home. The tassels come off pretty easily. I'll condition the leather if you want.
    Might be able to meet within ~15 miles of my zip code, depending on timing etc.
    $150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That.guy

That.guy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Aerostich R3 40R in excellent condition with knee, hip, back, chest, shoulder and elbow armor. The color is much brighter in person, my ipad camera isn’t very good and it looks dingy. $530 picked up in Colorado Springs. I’m 5’10”, 170lbs, 32” inseam jeans. This one was a little too short in the torso and a little short on the legs. I wore it for a few rides and it’s fine on the bike but a little tight and uncomfortable when walking around.

A18AB634-1809-4F18-BE03-A731AA1CAC31.jpeg
  3. Charleetho

Charleetho Mr. Zoom Zoom

Oddometer:
    HF 1800lb wheel chock. I used this on my lift table. Table is gone. $60 retail. How about $25 picked up in Littleton. 1117191417.jpg
  4. Hair

Hair no wants or warrants

Oddometer:
    KLRs are not suppose to do that.
  5. Snake Oiler

Snake Oiler If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off

Oddometer:
    Pennsylvania, but living in a toy hauler full-time
    Hey folks. I'm looking for a deal on a pop-up slide in truck camper. Even though I have a eight foot box I'd like a model for a short bed . That way I can store my fuel between the camper and tailgate while the bike is on the hitch hauler. Not picky on the inside of the camper, mainly that it's water tight and the canvas is good for a year or so before needing replaced/repair. Cheap I am.
  6. powersadv

powersadv Adventurer

Oddometer:
  7. tenmile

tenmile Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Gents-
    After a couple of seasons, the wife is looking for a different ride, and it's time to part ways with her F650GS affectionately named 'Goose'.

2002 BMW F650GS
    36064mi
    Touratech Rear HP Suspension Upgrade ($1100!)
    Racetech Progressive Front Suspension Upgrade w/Emulators (w/10wt Oil) ($310)
    Happy-Trails Skid Plate
    Happy Trails Crash Bars
    Touratech Sprocket Cover
    Touratech Chain Guard
    Oxford Heated Grips
    OEM Barkbusters/Handlebar protectors
    Dakar Windshield & Standard Windshield
    Pelican Case based Pannier system, using Givi Racks
    Heidenau K60 Scout Front & Rear
    3x2 LED floods
    K&N air filter with custom oiled-prefilter with snorkel mod (See F650.org for details)
    LED turn signals with resistors to prevent fast flash
    Coolant Flush/New Spark Plug/Fork Rebuild/New Headlight Bulb completed within past 3000 miles.
    New Battery on 11/23/19

$3600 on CL, asking $3400 for an inmate.

Attached Files:

8. Bartimus

Bartimus Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just in time for Christmas!

Mens size LARGE, Firstgear, insulated one piece riding suit. Mint condition
    Located near Albuquerque, NM
    $100

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Snake Oiler likes this.
  9. atokad

atokad wan⋅der⋅lust

Oddometer:
    Anybody want a free snowblower? I'm moving to the desert! Well, not yet but I did buy a new blower today so the old one is up for grabs.

White equipment, 22 in, 5.5, DOHC Tecumseh motor, 6 forward speeds, 2 reverse, headlight and it does run. Probably needs a spark plug and fresh oil. I did use it yesterday to clean a 3 car driveway with about 10-12 inches. Does ok with that much snow and I upgraded to a 28 inch.
    vintage_mpg likes this.
  10. drz400smoto

drz400smoto Katoom Rider

Oddometer:
    Interested. Location?
  11. atokad

atokad wan⋅der⋅lust

Oddometer:
    Castle Rock area. Sorry, have another inmate that jumped on with a pm a few before you. So I'll keep you informed as the 2nd in line if he doesn't want it.
    drz400smoto likes this.
  12. atokad

atokad wan⋅der⋅lust

Oddometer:
    GONE to its new home.
    Blakebird likes this.
  13. Mexi-can't

Mexi-can't Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Anyone needing a Colorado plated 2001 Husaberg FE400? Fork seals and tires and battery replaced about a year ago. Unknown miles and hours it only has the rollback odometer no speedometer. Pull the choke and push the starter button it fires right up.

$1500 located in Pagosa Springs
    View attachment 2022958
    View attachment 2022959

Attached Files:

=o&o> likes this.
  14. pjgoeman

pjgoeman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Staintune slip on for hexhead BMW 1200GS and probably Adventure models (please verify fitment). With the insert in place it's about as quiet as a stock muffler, without the insert it has a very mellow tone, not obnoxious or loud. No dents or damage. Hoping to sell locally at a lower price so I don't have to put it on the big flea market and deal with shipping. $175, located in Lafayette, CO, just north of Denver.

Yes, I know the insert is backwards, I just put it on for the photo.

IMG_2254.JPG IMG_2257.JPG IMG_2258.JPG
  15. darmahman

darmahman "Illogically Deluded" Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'll buy it.
  16. Rogue_Ryder

Rogue_Ryder

Oddometer:
    $2750 for inmates
    [​IMG]

This is a super low time 2006 YZ250F that has been set up for trail and enduro riding. It’s plated and has a street title (new battery setup as a total loss system, this is barely street legal for connecting trails it's not set up for doing the COBDR, it's to keep you out of trouble with Johnny Law if you decide to ride on down Rampart Road or downtown Moab back to your campsite) . The best part is it has a WR250F transmission installed (bike has 3hrs on it since the trans was installed along with new OEM piston,rings, timing chain and all new seals/gaskets)! New Gold O-ring (maybe X-ring) chain installed and steel rear sprocket to match the WR gearing.

Enduro goodies include:
    Steahly Flywheel Weight
    ASV levers,
    cycra probend hand guards
    tusk hammer head style brake pedal
    unabiker rad guards
    Hyde skid plate
    acerbis rotor guard
    tail bag
    FMF Carbon Powercore with Quiet Inster and Spark Arrestor
    race tech springs (forks resealed and fresh fluid last year) spring weights were for a 185# rider for trail riding.
    18” rear wheel (lots of life left in the tires) and tusk dual sport kit.
    The plastics are original and still look great a testament to how low of time is on this bike. I've had this bike about 4 years and it's been a 3rd or 4th bike so it hasn't been ridden much. Has been fantastic on the single track!

I'll included the 19" rear with NEW tire, the YZ transmission and all the parts/spares I have for this bike. You find a better bike for this price anywhere (it's on CL without the spares for $3,100; already cheaper than any aluminum framed WR but lighter and more powerful), I've got it priced right here for an easy local sale, not interested in any more 20 ?s and trade offers for 3 wheelers and firearms.
    #1Fan and Snake Oiler like this.