1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Rocky Mountain Flea Market

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. nmalozzi

nmalozzi airheaded

Oddometer:
    I can attest to how fun these things are to drive. I dated a girl about 10yrs ago who had one. She didn’t like to drive in the canyons. So I drove us all over the place in it. Hers was a 5spd as well without a turbo, and it was a blast. I can only imagine how much more fun that turbo would make it! I’m not in the market, but whoever buys it will enjoy the ride for sure!

Speaking of VW Bugs, I’m about to list my 73 Standard Beetle for sale. Just need to take some interior photos. BUG IS SOLD

Additionally, I’m going to sell our 72 HiLo travel trailer. Same deal, I haven’t had a chance to take interior photos. So I haven’t actually listed it. $4k inmate price, located in Arvada, CO

Anyway, direct message me if anyone is interested, I’d love to avoid Craigslist.

DD13FADA-FCA2-462F-BA83-EABD184F3870.jpeg
    joe a and vintage_mpg like this.
  2. sjeproductions

sjeproductions Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    SOLD!!

Transition Scout Carbon, Size Large.

Complete bike as shown (minus pedals). In good shape with some minor scratches. No damage to Carbon. Asking $2500 or Best Offer. Cash Only. Located in Boulder, CO. No Shipping, but willing to meet locally.

Primary Specs are as follows:

Size Large
    Wheels - SRAM Carbon ROAM Wheels 27.5"
    Fork - Rock Shox Pike 140mm travel
    Shock - Rock Shox Monarch 125mm travel
    Drivetrain - SRAM GX 1x11
    Brakes - SRAM Guide
    Bar - RaceFace
    Post - LEV Dropper

Top Tube Length - 614mm
    StandOver Height - 691mm
    Headtube Length - 120mm
    Headtube Angle - 67 degrees
    Seat Tube Angle - 74.9 degrees
    BB Height - 330mm
    Chainstay Length - 425mm
    Wheelbase - 1176mm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Swashbuckler and shotty_co like this.
  3. docwyte

docwyte Long timer

Oddometer:
    PM sent...
  4. sjeproductions

sjeproductions Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    SOLD!!!

TXC Adventure Boots. Size 44/10. I bought these for a trip to Alaska back in 2018 and enjoyed them for a trip I knew would have a fair bit of walking around involved. After the trip, I pretty much put them in the closet and went back to my moto boots. So they are lightly used to say the least.

Soles are in near new condition. Have been recently cleaned and leather treated with protectant. All buckles, velcro and straps in great shape. Upgraded footbed to superfeet.

Asking $150 or BO, plus shipping to Lower 48. Located in Boulder, CO for local meet-up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA Supporter

Oddometer:
    Alpinestars Men's Tech T Boots worn once. I bought size 11 but they feel like size 10. Everything about them is in new condition. $200 or make an offer plus shipping. Located in Truth or Consequences, NM.

IMG_0925.jpeg IMG_0926.jpeg IMG_0928.jpeg IMG_0929.jpeg IMG_0936.jpeg
  6. duggram

Oddometer:
    Hitch carrier for sale. $75 and located in Truth or Consequences, NM. It came from Cycle Gear.

IMG_0937.jpeg
  7. duggram

Oddometer:
    For Sale Harley Davidson FXRG heavy leather jacket with insulated liner. $350 and it is located in Truth or Consequences, NM.

IMG_0938.jpeg IMG_0939.jpeg IMG_0940.jpeg
  8. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have some stuff left over from some bikes I sold and some that I ordered for my new bike that do not fit. I am going to put a price of $1 on all of these so just make me a fail offer or trade me for something that I can use :lol3 I basically want this stuff gone.

What does not fit. I ordered these for a 2018 Africa Twin but that is not what they fit.

Pivot Pegs:

[​IMG]

Altrider kick stand foot.:

upload_2020-2-18_12-54-57.png

Things left over:

2018 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Sargent Seat.

[​IMG]

2014 Ducati Multistrada Low seat and Sargent seats: Stock photos sorry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LARGE lids for 2014 Ducati Multistrada GT. These were the stock big lids and I took them off and put on city lids. As seen on the bike when new.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Front and rear Axle sliders for 2014 Ducati Multistrada, Front axle slider (could be rear?) for 2018 Desert Sled. You know what axle sliders look like :lol3

Stock windshield for 2014 Multistrada GT. Tall and clear.

Ducati inside fabric tail bag for the large GIVI tail box.

Stock hugger from a 2014 Multistrada, I think.

Freshly restored gas tank for a 1989 Honda GB500

Other stuff if I find it laying around.

Help an old fart get rid of some unneeded motorcycle stuff. Give an old fart some needed motorcycle stuff. LOL: Or trade it all for a really cool Green VW Bug.
    Joz likes this.
  9. Joz

Joz What could go wrong?

Oddometer:
    Marc, if I had plans to be in your neighborhood I'd try to retrofit the pegs & kickstand foot to my 'old' Africa Twin. Hopefully someone who needs them will grab them.
  10. Lomax

Oddometer:
    Marc, If you get by this way we can see if they would fit.
    Joz likes this.
  11. Lomax

Oddometer:
    Another thing to add. I are Stupud and ordered two of these for $80 each. How abouts $60 picked up. Someone out there has to have an AT that needs better hand guards.

[​IMG]
  12. pjgoeman

pjgoeman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    1973 Honda CL175 - $1800.

I bought this bike four or five years ago at a garage sale in Denver. It had been outside in someone’s backyard for probably 20 years - it was rusty, dirty, and one piston was seized. I completely disassembled and cleaned the bike except for splitting the cases. All of the black painted parts, including the frame were powdercoated, the inside of the tank was acid cleaned and looks great, many fasteners were replaced with new, all of the cables are new, the chain is new, the battery is new, and the seat cover is new. I didn’t split the cases because the oil I drained out looked good and when I took off the clutch cover everything that I could see looked great.

I had a motorcycle shop in Longmont hone the cylinders, replace the rings, rebuild the carburetors, and get the motor running. Everything works on the bike and I have a clear CO title.

The paint on the tank and side covers is original and has that sort of barn find patina. The tires are probably 30 years old and have some minimal cracking. If I did any extensive riding I would have replaced them but I only ride the bike around the neighborhood every month or so to keep it fresh. The real function of the bike is garage candy.

The bike runs well but is a little touchy on a cold start until about 30 seconds of warm up. Some additional tuning would probably improve on this. The original muffler/head pipe was totally rusted out and I modified an exhaust from an earlier model year to replace it. I also have an original Honda service manual from 1973.

I have mixed feelings about selling it but my garage is packed full and I’m now working on a 1978 Gold Wing that I bought as a basket case. Let me know if you’re interested or if you want to revisit your childhood I’ll let you ride it around the neighborhood.

9D586E15-D331-4763-844F-F0503658B4D3.jpeg 759C47EF-A671-467D-BC24-7EA8D49A7592.jpeg
    RydRy, y4m4, Joz and 4 others like this.
  13. The Fist

The Fist Knulp

Oddometer:
    Free*

Single Remus "Grand Prix" canister. Had this on my LC8 before I did a two-to-one conversion. Its just taking up space now and shipping is likely spendy. But...if you really want it, I'll ship it to you on your dime....otherwise p/u in Dolores/Cortez.

[​IMG]

*will not refuse beer or bourbon
  14. The Fist

The Fist Knulp

Oddometer:
    Almost Free - $25? Bottle of Bourbon? Other Trades?

Early version of Ned's famous Aux Tank for KTM Super Enduros. a few random mounting pieces maybe be missing, but nothing a local hardware shop can't help you with....looks like all the major components are there.

[​IMG]
  15. powersadv

powersadv Adventurer

Oddometer:
  16. Plaka

Plaka Brevis illi vita est

Oddometer:
  17. randingo

randingo Voted "Class Lounger"

Oddometer:
    2016 KTM 500 exc parts
    Front and rear turn signals. $20
    Hand guards. Like new. $20
    Radiator guard. $20
    Quick release plastic engine bash plate. Like new. $20
    Rear tail light. $20
    Front fork springs and rear shock spring. Used 1k miles. We’re swapped out for originals. PO said they were matched for his weight which was 255lbs with gear on $100 for all
    PM me if interested
    Located in Colorado Springs and would prefer not to ship unless somebody wants it all

Attached Files:

18. randingo

randingo Voted "Class Lounger"

Oddometer:
    Harbor Freight parts parts washer and remote air tank
    6 pack each?
    Pick up in Colorado Springs
    PM me

Attached Files:

vintage_mpg and AviatorTroy like this.
  19. AviatorTroy

AviatorTroy Long timer

Oddometer:
    I just laboriously (and mostly out of boredom) converted my son’s empty helium balloon tank over to an air tank and believe me for the price of a six pack I’d rather have skipped that project. Trust me they are carefully engineered to ensure they are not reusable for any purpose.
    vintage_mpg and randingo like this.
  20. RideFreak

RideFreak Torque Junky

Oddometer:
    Wish I was CS, I'd grab the parts washer from ya.
    randingo likes this.