1. ADVRIDER Print Magazine!
    We're doing two more print magazines year. July & November. 144 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase both for $35.
    Dismiss Notice

Rocky Mountain Rallye - 2015 - April 10, 11, 12

Discussion in 'Racing' started by pilo, Dec 18, 2014.

1. VxZeroKnots

VxZeroKnots Long timer

Oddometer:
    I think as many as you want. It lets you free form too. The workflow is to import from Dropbox to iannotate mark it up, export to drop box import to rbrb

Here is the product of two minutes screwing around.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=26227795&postcount=372
  2. SteveO

SteveO scratched and bruised, but not out Supporter

Oddometer:
    Well crap....

I love these kind of rides. I'll have to get on the list for next year. Be safe, have a great time and get some vids posted up for us to see.
  3. NWBoarder

NWBoarder Whitmeister

Oddometer:
    Thanks for help guys, we've got our road books printed.
    I've been out doing the tourist stuff and familiarizing myself with Rally Blitz! Very cool app.[​IMG]
  4. rides2little

rides2little Braaaaaap Supporter

Oddometer:
    That's a whole lotta tourist stuff if you have done 720 miles and you flew here!! The Bivi is at around 4100' and the high point on Saturday is around 6700' and after a few days here you should be getting better acclimated. Not to jinx it but the forecast is getting better now. Chilly mornings when Phil has us scheduled to head out but mid 70's as a high sounds great right about now..... :clap
  5. pilo

pilo Rhymes with below

Oddometer:
    The weather is looking to be very excellent. Perfect really. Both sat and sun head quickly into the gnarly so the chilly AM won't last long.

Rally Blitz Nav Notice - Those using RB Nav update to v1.4 before riding this weekend. Multiple new features and enhancements making this weekend even better.
  6. OLDBEN

OLDBEN Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I just noticed some new pictures of the RMR course on the RallyBlitz thread. This is going to be epic, just like last year!!!!! Thanks again to all that have worked/sponsored this ride. After dealing with the paper roadbook, I'm predicting an increase in Ipad mini sales amongst rally riders.

Wyoming crew heads South tomorrow, Al
  7. 640 Armageddon

640 Armageddon Xplorer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Have fun Everybody, really *(or rally? :huh) looking forward to following this, it has been really epic to follow the thread and the FB group :deal

I should start packing my bags for next year's event :D
  8. frog

frog Long timer

Oddometer:
    The weather has been great other then a little too windy. The mornings are a little chilly but as soon as the suns up it warms up quick. Other then today. Looks like it may be colder all day. :(
  9. rides2little

Oddometer:
    Only an oil change, air filter swap, TPS check and clutch dampener replacements tonight and then I am ready to leave Thursday afternoon for Green River!!! Wonder what goodies will be in the box from Rocky Mountain MC tonight when I get home?!?! Christmas in April! Probably bad timing on my part as I just spent more at RMMC than on my anniversary this week! Good thing she has low standards and is probably blind too.
  10. NWBoarder

NWBoarder Whitmeister

Oddometer:
    Yeah I figured someone would notice that. I'm using my son's hand me down phone that is not activated. It must have been on during the flight. Only way I could figure out the mileage. Lol

PS- Thats the Olympic high jump in the background that Robbie Madison launched off recently.
  11. dieselcruiserhead

dieselcruiserhead Long timer

Oddometer:
    awesome.. Frog, you basically pulled in a 'kowboy' he'll go down there for a couple weeks in the spring even at that same spot and chill in the down season, and ride...! That's actually how I found that place, April 2011 when he was down there for two weeks..!

Here's a photo... What a great campsite...!

[​IMG]
  12. dieselcruiserhead

dieselcruiserhead Long timer

Oddometer:
    LOL I'm waiting for my last minute list to arrive today too! I have to leave Friday morning otherwise maybe we could have finally carpooled...!
  13. NWBoarder

NWBoarder Whitmeister

Oddometer:
    My buddy Mike drove his TopKick down there today to see if he could get his fifth wheel in, but no go with the triple axel. So they are posted up at the KOA in Green River.
  14. frog

frog Long timer

Oddometer:
    Black truck with a red gs on the back? I saw you pull out.
  15. OLDBEN

OLDBEN Adventurer

Oddometer:
    How does the live tracking work? Can friends/ family just get on the Volocore site, or do they need additional info (PW, etc).
  16. NWBoarder

NWBoarder Whitmeister

Oddometer:
    Show me the way![​IMG][​IMG]
  17. Deadly99

Deadly99 Fast and Far

Oddometer:
  18. wrk2surf

wrk2surf on the gas or brakes

Oddometer:
    THE exact center of California/Bass lake/Yosemite
    yea....
  19. NWBoarder

NWBoarder Whitmeister

Oddometer:
    Had a great time this wknd. What a great group of people that put this on! What great riding you have in UT! I will definitely be back.
    Here are some pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  20. rides2little

Oddometer:
    It was nice to put faces with names (nice lunching with you today NWBoarder)....not to mention the riding and weather were awesome. Thanks again Phil, Andre and Ryan and all the volunteers for give up their weekend to help out.

Safe travels home for everyone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the Saturday night entertainment!!!!

[​IMG]