Rocky Mountain Rallye - 2015 - April 10, 11, 12

Discussion in 'Racing' started by pilo, Dec 18, 2014.

1. pilo

pilo Rhymes with below

Oddometer:
    Chris - So bummed to hear you cranked your shoulder. Those dunes will catch you by surprise. I have a route I've been working on in the west desert. It may be ready by next weekend. Let me know if you want to take it for a rip.

Ian Reid, a photojournalist, was taking those pics. He's going to use them for a piece at some point. You can find him on FB and I'd give him a shout. Maybe he has some he isn't going to use that he'd share.

Also, I'm at this moment, uploading a huge pile of Alan C's pictures to the FB album. No action shots, but plenty of pictures of Sat that are fun to see.
  2. rides2little

rides2little Braaaaaap Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Phil,

Whenever you get the west desert route ready I will take it for a spin. I have a few mountain ones that are shorter (~50 miles) that I am working on too if you would like to ride those. Been turning trail rides into rally routes lately. I have a good 110+ mile one from Oakley to Springville that is almost ready too. Only about 10 miles of pavement in the whole thing. Give me until mid August to get more mileage in and I will ride that one with you and have a truck at the other end waiting.

Thanks for the info on the pics, I guess I missed that when it was mentioned that he was doing a piece. No worries on that and I will check out the Saturday shots.
  3. Luke

Luke GPoET&P

Oddometer:
    Hey r2l. Ixnay on the outray. Unless you bring a winch and chainsaw. :)

Posted from yellowpine ID.
  4. rides2little

Oddometer:
    Luke, hope it turned out okay in the end.
  5. Konflict Motorsports

Konflict Motorsports TUNER Supporter

Oddometer:
    Luke,
    Keep me in the loop, interested in hearing about your route!
  6. rides2little

Oddometer:
    For those of us who didn't make the second half of the Sunday route because we crashed out, bailed out or just wussed out, we missed some great scenery, terrain and fun navigation. I was lucky enough to get to ride this half today and was amazed at the views and the fun terrain I rode through. Here's to hopefully another Rocky Mtn Rallye next year. I'm in for making another stage!

[​IMG]
    VxZeroKnots and RenoMoto like this.