ROK Straps....and now ROK Dog Leashes!!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Moto-Kafe, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Moto-Kafe

Moto-Kafe Gnarly Entre-manure Supporter

Oddometer:
    Moto-Kafe now has a Direct Account with "ROK Straps" and feel we can offer them to fellow ADV Riders. We carry (5) different strap color combinations in the 1"W x 60"L Motorcycle Straps, and (4) colors in the 5/8"W x 42"L Pack Straps.......both size straps are rated for over 100lbs load capacity. These straps incorporate "loop" ends (no more paint-scratching hooks) for securing to your bike, along with a snap buckle sytem, plus an elastic material which stretches and guarantees a constant "tightness" around your Dry Bags, Tent sack, Cooler, etc. Bungie Cords served their purpose back in the day, but would easily dry rot with exposure to the sun causing a safety hazard when they finally failed (think "popped in the eye", or your contents coming off your bike at speed). ROK Straps are modern material technology with Motorcyclists in mind.

The 1"W ROK "Senior" straps come in the following colors which we keep in-stock: Cruiser Black, Hi-Vis Lime Green, Black w/Blue piping ("Moto-Plaid"), and KTM Orange/Black stripped. (Pink no longer stocked here, but can be ordered) They are priced/sold in pairs.....2 straps to a "card".

ROK Seniors..........
    ROK Seniors.jpg

The 5/8" ROK "Junior" straps come in Black, Lime Green, Moto-Plaid and the Orange/Black color offerings, and again, are sold in pairs.

ROK Juniors.........
    ROK Juniors.jpg

Look on Moto-Kafe's photo-Website at www.Moto-Kafe.smugmug.com to view all the Products we offer for sale for Moto-Enthusiasts. Group together all the products you might be interested in and send us an email with your shipping zip code. We will give you an itemized costs including a total USPS shipping amount. Paypal/Personal Checks/MO's accepted as payment (sorry, no CC's...... yet).

UPDATE: ROK Dog Leashes......see Post #63 of this thread.......!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Riding!!!!!
    mark444 @ Moto-Kafe
    SFCootz likes this.
  2. Detroit Steve

Detroit Steve Homely Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:

I got my Rok Straps in a timely fashion at a GREAT PRICE, THANK YOU Moto-Kafe.
  3. flyinfuzz

flyinfuzz 2 Quarts low

Oddometer:
    Got mine today :clap Nothing is getting away now ! Great people to do business with ! :deal Thanks
  4. advrockrider

advrockrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    I tried to email you from your smugmug account and it wouldn't send it out? I will see if I can send you a pm with my questions.
  5. advrockrider

advrockrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Wow, fast reply to my PM and best price I have seen. Order incoming, thanks...
  6. MtTripper

MtTripper San Juanderer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Impressive customer service! Thanks Mark, for the great communication, quick shipping and the great price!
  7. FoxenTec

FoxenTec Not going to Live to Die

Oddometer:
    Just a note to let buyers considering buying from Mark here, you won't find a better and nicer vendor!
  8. advrockrider

advrockrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Got mine today, fast shipping, very good price and great service. Thanks
  9. JoeyHonz

JoeyHonz Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    received my straps today…..

great price and fast shipping…..

thanks again!
  10. jgino157

jgino157 Yer' mom!!!

Oddometer:
    'nother satisfied customer here. Thanks!!
  11. DeadlyBananaDog

DeadlyBananaDog Fiat pastillus.

Oddometer:
    Excellent response, best price by a wide margin, and really fast shipping. Thanks!
  12. ToySldr

ToySldr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Do you have any in tan or olive drab, 12-42 inches, with loop ends?
  13. Moto-Kafe

Oddometer:
    I sure don't Toy........I'm sorry. You are the first to inquire about that color since January. Most riders want the bright colors (or solid black) and I did not think the military colors would sell well here. I had 2 pair of PINK straps in January.....and it took me 4 months to sell those.....I was surprised (disappointed too) thinking the Gal Riders would want pink. Hollar back in a PM if you want some other color??
    Thanks!
    mark444 at Moto-kafe
  14. Tebpac

Tebpac Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just received my Rok straps in the mail today. They were shipped on Monday. Thanks for the fast and friendly service! :clap
  15. One Fat Roach

One Fat Roach honey badger

Oddometer:
    Love the 3 sets of Rok straps I own. 1 large and 2 small. They hold everything down great even in the bouncy, jumbly, rocky ass Colorado mountain passes. Just check the tension and give a quick pull to re tighten everything down again. No issues.
    Recommend them to anyone with drybags
  16. soupbone

soupbone Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    A BIG thanks for the straps MOTO. once again the asylum helps those inside. great price and great service.:clap
  17. Moto-Kafe

Oddometer:
    Added a little item to Moto-Kafe's Inventory: "Rider's Rings". Made locally right here in Alabama by a friend of mine. Nifty little keyrings that will not scratch, nor mar painted surfaces or triple-tree finishes. They come in different colors (see below), are easy to "grab" out of yer pocket or workbench, and are visually easy to spot if left on a table or inside a tent.
    Price: $3.25 each when purchased with any other Moto-Kafe Product......just state what color you desire!!

Hi-Vis Yellow and Hi-Vis Green...........

[​IMG]

Kawasaki Green and KTM Orange..........

[​IMG]

"Bumble Bee" Yellow and "Indigo" Red/Black...........

[​IMG]

Suzuki (or Yamaha) Blue..........

[​IMG]

Use www.Moto-Kafe.smugmug.com to view images of our Products, THEN email us at Moto-Kafe@bellsouth.net, along with your zip code, colors, quantities desired, etc....and you will receive a "shipped quote". (NOTE: do not try to use the smugmug account to purchase items).
    Thanks!!
    mark444
    xrdcarbon likes this.
  18. Sparkinman

Sparkinman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sent an email for prices, received a GREAT price, and ordered immediately through PayPal...straps in the mail the next day!
    Excellent price, great turnaround...plus Moto has a sense of humor..I'd definitely order again!
  19. Laconic

Laconic Long timer

Oddometer:
    Looking forward to getting my straps, hopefully today, so we can use them for this weekend's trip.
  20. Oggie

Oggie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just placed an order for some straps... Cannot beat the price and looking forward for them to arrive.