ROK Straps....and now ROK Dog Leashes!!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Moto-Kafe, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Moto-Kafe

Moto-Kafe Gnarly Entre-manure Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have all (4) colors in stock in the Senior Straps (Black, Moto-Plaid, Lime Green, Orange/Black) and also in the Juniors..........at THE BEST prices around. Email me (Moto-Kafe@bellsouth.net) or PM for a quote and see for yourself.......include your zip/ quantity desired. These straps can also be used as cargo straps in your truck bed.

91LaCTZo3eL._SL1500_.jpg

71Szynzf-SL._SL1000_.jpg
  2. Moto-Kafe

Oddometer:
    Fresh re-stock of ROK Straps in both sizes (Senior and Junior), and all (4) color choices. Get ready for Fall Rallies!!
    Coming Soon..........ROK Dog Leashes. Same great quality, stretchable dog leashes for that "tractor-pulling" hound of yours!! These leashes will not only save your arm socket when "Fido" goes after a squirrel while on a walk, but also less stress on his neck when the leash tightens to its maximum stretch. They really do work!! I've had one for my 65 lb Boxer for 5 years now and would not consider any other type of leash. Leashes will be placed on the Moto-Kafe smugmug website after I snap some pics.
  3. Moto-Kafe

Oddometer:
    ROK Green.jpg

ROK red.jpg

I am now carrying the ROK Dog Leashes in stock.........Medium (30-60lb pooch's) and the Large (over 60lb bubba-dogs). I have not updated my little website yet (www.Moto-Kafe.smugmug.com) with photos, but will do so next week. These leash "systems" really do work.......less "jarring" for the owner's arms as well as less strain on the pooch's neck area. We use Fall Protection Harness's at work, and the ROK Leashes work off the same principle: to slow the "jolt" when running out of rope during a fall. There is a shorter built-in loop approximately 8"-12" from the buckle to hold the dog next to your body.......and a typical loop at the end of the leash. PM me & supply your zip code if you want a shipped quote.
    I have the following in stock:
    Medium Leash (30-60lb dogs).......Purple, Pink, Red, Lime Green, Blue, & Orange......Gold Snap.
    Large Leash (dogs over 60lbs)......same as above, but no Pink (but can order)....Black Snap.
    (Small Leashes........I can order)

4. doubleb21

doubleb21 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you for the fast shipping and great communication i appreciate it!
  5. 2wheelsgone

2wheelsgone Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Wow! I ordered mine on Saturday morning and got home today to find them in the mail.
    Thanks for great service!
  6. YakSpout

YakSpout Obstacle Allusion

Oddometer:
    Got my new straps. That was quick!

Thanks!
  7. mandatedmotorvation

mandatedmotorvation Shunpiker

Oddometer:
    Mark is on a tear!!!
  8. Moto-Kafe

Oddometer:
    Now have a few sets of ROK Junior Straps in the Black w/Reflective Threads......will see how these sell before I order a case of them. A few inmates have asked for them over the past 2 years. As always, special pricing by sending me a PM/Email with your "wish list" along with a zip code so I can accurately calculate shipping costs.

A few ROK Dog Leashes have gone in the mail to inmates ordering them with their motorcycle straps..........they REALLY are unique leashes that puts less strain on the pooch's neck as well as the owner's restraining arm.
  9. Stalky Tracker

Stalky Tracker Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Email sent.
  10. Gargantuan

Gargantuan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    ETA on cat leashes?
  11. Moto-Kafe

Oddometer:
    ha ha........I make those up to order..........they have a "noose" on one end......... :lol3
    Chewie, RichK, X5- and 3 others like this.
  12. Stalky Tracker

Stalky Tracker Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Straps arrived today. Thanks, Moto.
  13. MGB

MGB ex. BmwDuc

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the quick turn, hoping to turn a contractor friend onto ROK straps (away from bungees) so I may be ordering more.

The ROK leashes are excellent!! Walked our three Huskies today and it really takes the jolts/strain off our hands. My wife and I love these leashes. I was initially concerned the one for larger dogs wasn't the correct choice, but our 65lb boy proved me wrong.

Yes our Huskies pull and no we're not going to train them not too - they were all rescued from bad situations and we figure they deserve to as much fun as possible and not be so disciplined. So there!

Thanks again!
    dooby and mandatedmotorvation like this.
  14. FenceJumper09

FenceJumper09 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Will you be setup somewhere at Barber's this weekend? Offering ADVrider pricing?
  15. Moto-Kafe

Oddometer:
    Thanks MGB..........much appreciated.

Yes Jumper........Swap Meet Spot H-29/30........ask for "mark444".

See ya there!!!!!!

UPDATE: sold lots of LARGE ROK Leashes at the Swap Meet, as well as a few Mediums. General consensus: most bike/ADV folks have dogs over 60 lbs....... :D
    MGB and FenceJumper09 like this.
  16. Moto-Kafe

Oddometer:
    Fresh supply of ROK Straps and ROK Dog Leashes just arrived..........also have the new Black w/Reflective Threading Straps in stock. Very clever of ROK to make these!! PM me with your interests, include a Zip Code......I'll get you a shipped quote. No obligation to buy.

PA200014.JPG
  17. Reisen57

Reisen57 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I gave a couple of Rok dog leashes to my daughter about 3 years ago. We also used one for our Lab before he passed away. They really are super comfortable for taking the yanking off your arm when the dog pulls.
    Unfortunately, my daughter tells me one of her Dachshunds (!!!) pulled hard enough to break one of the Rok leashes.

I wonder what the heck she feeds those dogs!
  18. Old Dudes Matter

Old Dudes Matter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great seller, great product, and great pricing.
    Thanks Mark.

I should also add super fast shipping and the Roc leashes are the bomb.
    Moto-Kafe is the the best.
  19. halobum

halobum Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Some people are just a pleasure to do business with. Mark is one of those people. I decided I needed to replace some lost Rok straps on Tuesday, they arrived today(Friday). Priced better than they needed to be. Almost makes me wish I would lose straps more often.
  20. radmann10

radmann10 Old fart Supporter

Oddometer:
    Rok straps are the best! I haven't used anything but ROK straps for the past 5 years.