Run what you brung hack build

Discussion in 'Hacks' started by redfishguide, May 23, 2014.

1. DRONE

DRONE Dog Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    I think you might be mistaken. I just visited the Photobucket site and it still says $399 for 3rd party hosting. The $99 deal includes no 3rd party hosting. $99 just gets you 100gb of storage space. It allows unlimited sharing, but I think what that means is that you can give people a link to click on to see one of your pics.
  2. redfishguide

redfishguide Old Dirt Biker Supporter

Oddometer:
    Not what I got. One time deal only with a seven day time limit. $99.99 with unlimited third party hosting and 300,000 photo storage. I think you have to be a member to be offered this deal. No commercial use...personal only.

I might go for it since I have been to lazy to update my photos using Baldy's old site.

Jack and Buck
    Bobmws likes this.
  3. redfishguide

Oddometer:
    Well Buck's counting his milk bones as I upgraded with Photo Bucket and my pics should be visible again. I checked them on another computer and they are working.

If any one has trouble viewing please let me know.

Jack and Buck
    waylongway likes this.
  4. High Octane

High Octane Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for getting the pics back! But you could have kept those snake ones.
    Bobmws and redfishguide like this.
  5. waylongway

waylongway madmax

Oddometer:

:clap........:lurk
    redfishguide likes this.
  6. redfishguide

Oddometer:

@High Octane Not to worry we've got a bunch more....just waiting till it gets a bit warmer out.

Jack and Buck
    Bobmws likes this.
  7. redfishguide

Oddometer:
    Ok I have been a real slacker as of late.....but not to worry the drivel will soon start up again. I've started working on the Sporty sub frame and even have a new set of bars coming.

Buck's constant moaning about us not catching squirrels has finally got me going again. Not to mention I need to finally make the new Sporty my own and that requires a few parts from the old girl. Ohh make that donor bike.

I guess I'm gonna have to emend the thread name since my XS will soon be replaced.

Btw the ole XS gal has been doing just fine lately and I sorta feel bad about dumping her for a not so new Sporty. But then again she does pretty good as a solo bike as well.

Jack and Buck
    Bobmws, waylongway and nuggets like this.