S.A.D.D. "Scott & Alan's Daily Drivel"

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by Jack Daniel, Oct 27, 2008.

1. jaydee1445

jaydee1445 Footpeg Crash Tester

Oddometer:
    Everyone's been telling me I need to go to hospital and get my ticker checked.
    So when I woke up to chest pains Tuesday I told Mata to call 911. Total fucking waste of time and $$. They kept me 4 days ran an CT, echo, stress and did a heart catheter w/dye. All Negative.....
    Fucking clowns still have no clue why I feel like shit all the time and sent me home with an appointment with the cardiologist a month from now. I'm grateful our insurance is good $1,500 out of pocket cap.
    Fuck doctors :fingerI'm going the natural remedy way; detoxing and cutting all processed food and grains. Juicing and distilled water
  2. Philip Kuntz

Philip Kuntz Fleasy Rider Supporter

Oddometer:
    Good that you got checked out anyway. Should give you piece of mind. Would have ducked if it was your heart and you didn't go...

You talking about cutting meat out too? I kind half ass tried that a couple of times, never felt satisfied. The

From my research, using the term loosely, you don't want to juice fruit. Also, you don't want a machine that removes the fiber.

I want to start eating wild meat, guess I will have to take up hunting. Don't really want to though...
  3. rider1150gsadv

rider1150gsadv Long timer

Oddometer:
    It is good you got the ticker checked out. Better safe than sorry.
    Now as for diet, it is a matter of portion control and also eating as many fresh vegetables as possible. It is ok to eat meat, but in moderation. No more 5# ribeyes in one sitting etc...:lol3 and no fried anything!
    Good luck!
  4. jaydee1445

Oddometer:
    We should be able to max out on Bambi at my sons place. Bought crossbows for 35th anniversary . I should be in a tree stand right now.
    But a week in the hospital kinda screwed that.
    Im using Raw Organic Perfect Food Green Superfood Powder in protein smoothies
    buying all the crap to juice greens every morning is way too much work. Seems to be the next best thing.

5. Motogirl

Motogirl Whatev.

Oddometer:
    We've been nutribulleting for a while. We buy all ingredients and freeze em. From kale to spinach to all the fruit. You just gotta have a system. Call me if you want more free advice. Hahaha. You know I don't charge friend's for my opinion.

But seriously, I can tell you how we do it if ya want.
    Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  6. mark1305

mark1305 Old Enough To Know Better Supporter

Oddometer:
    Jeff, several years ago I went to the ER after having random chest pains off and on for maybe several months. One evening I just felt strange and drove myself. Ended up inpatient for 4 days. CT scan erroneously showed a blood clot in my right lung. They didn't key on why I kept asking why I hurt on a scale of 7 out of 10 on my left side if the clot was on the other side. Blood thinners until I could hardly walk. They finally did a different type of CT scan and said "Oh, it seems there was a dye anomaly and it was just a swirl in the pulmonary artery". They let me out of captivity after 4 days. I can identify. So I went to the cardiologist for a heart cath. While in preop forever pains that didn't respond to nitroglycerin tabs at all. Then I took the 10mg valium I had originally declined. Pains stopped within 15-20 minutes. Heart cath showed it was in great shape and no angina at all. Told the doctor about the valium plus some anecdotal info from my niece about a colleague who suffered pains from anxiety. At the cardiologist's direction I took it up with my primary care doctor who put me on 5mg valium as needed for pains. I got tired of the side effects (memory) and length of time to wear off so my doctor switched me to clonazepam which acts and wears off faster. May not be the same in your case but something to think about.
  7. Jack Daniel

Jack Daniel See Ya At The Swamp Supporter

Oddometer:
    Haven't been looking at the last page :doh

Anyway, Jeff

Hope you're good
  8. mark1305

mark1305 Old Enough To Know Better Supporter

Oddometer:
    I posted a query for Scott on the Hurricane Michael thread.

Scaughhht! are you okay?
  9. jaydee1445

Oddometer:
    :hairStarted coughing up blood and back to the ER for another fucking dark comedy
    Bilateral pulmonary embolism Blood clots in my lungs for us regular folk
    Fucking morons prentending like they have no idea where that came from. Any 12 yr. old with Google could figure out that a complication from femoral artery catheter Is blood clots in 25% of the cases.
    Totally fucked for work can’t climb ladder due to meds. I have roofing companies begging me to come to the Panhandle and throw money at me. I’m stuck watching YouTube from my recliner for the next couple months while all the players bank 50 grand by Xmas.
    Even the attorneys tell me it’s too common of recurrence for litigation.
  10. Buzztail

Buzztail Buzztopian OG Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear that. Heal up fast
  11. rider1150gsadv

Oddometer:
    Dang dude!! Heal up well would you?
  12. Jack Daniel

Oddometer:
    Sccaauugghhtt's fine

Talked to him Thursday

Had no electric but other than that he was fine

So he said
  13. Jack Daniel

Oddometer:
    And damn Jeff

Keep in touch

Been at the camp since last Monday

Going Fishing tomorrow
  14. HTSRocker

HTSRocker Long timer

Oddometer:
    The power just came back on Mark, yes everything is good . Thanks
  15. Buzztail

Buzztail Buzztopian OG Supporter

Oddometer:
    Tried to buy some milk today and you were on the side of the carton.... it’s good to be loved ain’t it boss :nod
    Chicken Helmet likes this.
  16. Philip Kuntz

Oddometer:
    Rest and heal up well, Jeff.
  17. Jack Daniel

Oddometer:
    Guess it must be Biketoberfest

Saw Facebook post of old motorcycle races in New Smyrna :ricky
  18. jaydee1445

Oddometer:
    Feeling much better.:clap

Docs say I have to be on blood thinners for at least 3 more months. Guess I'll need to wear my skate helmet when climbing on roofs until I get off them.
    I've been looking to change from roofing to solar but haven't found a good fit yet and insurance jobs keep falling into my lap.:dunno
    Buzztail likes this.
  19. rider1150gsadv

Oddometer:
    Glad you’re doing better Jeff! :thumbup
  20. Philip Kuntz

Oddometer:
    Good deal, Jeff. Maybe get yourself a drone so you don't have to climb up there.:D