1. eNewsletter Sign Up

[S] NomadGear Toolbag

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by EvvilTwin, Jan 20, 2015.

1. 2 SPOT

2 SPOT bring the rape whistle

Oddometer:
    not a video but lemme try

Grzegorz

gee
    je, like the french
    go
    sh be quiet

but that last name, sheesh, i'm gonna say

burts
    cheese
    eh
    check
    e
    wits

i know i butchered it,,, but the movie was funny
  2. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    :rofl

G as in Great (short and hard)
    RZ, that sound just like french "Je" but short
    E as in Eldorado
    G as in Great
    O as in Oklahoma
    Rz - french "Je"

I will give you a clue with Brzęczyszczykiewicz later on :) Listen to the youtube video :)
  3. jtwest

jtwest Redneck Adventererer

Oddometer:
    brilliant man died an unfortunate death
    "kiedy z serce plyna slowa odezaja z wielko moca"
  4. JustRon

JustRon ex-broadwayron

Oddometer:
    Is the outer bag waterproof? I need to replace a Kriega US-5 which holds my tools, but it's pretty beat-up.
  5. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Well, I wouldn't say that if you poured water into the bag it would hold it.
    The coating shouldn't allow water to get in the toolbag (rain), but the seams might - thus allowing evaporation.

In my opinion you shouldn't let anything on your bike be 100% waterproof for a reason - if you want e.g. your clothes to be dry all the time simply put them in a plastic bag, roll it and put it in an outer bag. But whenever anything gets soaked and you put in a 100% waterproof bag after few days you get trouble (no evaporation means your clothes will rot).

Been there, seen it :)

We minimize the possibility for your tools to get wet (a toolbag is rolled and put in an outer bag which is made of PVC coated material) but the outer bags are not waterproof "per se".
  6. JustRon

JustRon ex-broadwayron

Oddometer:
    Thanks. I like my tools to be in a waterproof bag because the bag gets wet/muddy every time I ride (plus, I wash my bike at a car wash on my way home). Trying to keep mold/mildew away.
  7. stillwater0302

stillwater0302 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm in if another group starts to split shipping.
  8. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    A person to handle shipment within the states as whole is likely to get a discount :)
  9. cba191

cba191 wanna buy a monkey?

Oddometer:
    I'm in if someone wants to do that.
  10. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Cba & StillWater - perhaps you would want to share the shipment costs? I would ship to either one of you and you would later on make a domestic shipment?

Also - for group orders - 10% discount for 5 items and above.
  11. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Guys!

Your orders just arrived and are ready for shipment (monday).
    Don't know about the duties though, but I guess I shouldn't be a matter at the US border :D
  12. 2 SPOT

Oddometer:
    very nice, thanks
  13. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    To whom it may concern :)

Guys, been checking out the packages online, and all the packages for states have actually been prepared for shipment to states and they formally left Poland. But as I note they have not yet been delivered I just contacted our post office headquartes and received info, that USPS sent info to European post offices, that due to bad weather conditions all packages sent to US January / February have been delayed for shipment by US.
  14. craigincali

craigincali I'll try it.

Oddometer:
    cool, I was wondering if they were delayed because of the weather. I keep forgetting that it isn't 82 degrees and sunny everywhere like it is here.
  15. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Found this on our post office's webpage (Poczta Polska):

+++++++++++++++++
    Delays in delivery of postal items in the US

Due to extreme weather conditions in the United States and a very large increase of mail volumes from the whole world to this country in January and February of this year, Poczta Polska kindly informs that there may be delays in the delivery of postal items in the United States.

These delays mainly result from the possibilities of the reception and storage of mail received in New York and Chicago, major airports in the United States receiving mail from all over the world, including Poland, as well as volume restrictions on carriage made by airlines transporting the mail to the US forced to do this due to problems at the airports of the United States as well as transit ports.

In view of the situation, Poczta Polska apologizes to its customers for any inconvenience caused by the long duration of the delivery of postal items in the US."
    ++++++++++++++++++
  16. craigincali

craigincali I'll try it.

Oddometer:
    Has anyone received their package yet???
  17. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just wrote Craig about it, and posting it further.

Polish Post office says that the packages are in the states but probably, because of the overloads they are skipped for tracking (???).
    You can note that the packages left Poland on time on this webpage:
    http://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl/?lang=en

So, basing on info from our post office (no problems with other international deliveries of our products), the package should be delivered to You without tracking.

As I always try to verify such information I have made an inquiry to US customs office (as the packages should go through there) to check if its possible just to let me know if a package was registered for customs.

Later on I will also make an inquiry to US Postal Service about this issue, to try to confirm that the packages are in the delivery without tracking.

Anyway - for those who live in states and await the package - please let me know if the package was delivered or not.

Cheers!

Mike.
  18. 2 SPOT

Oddometer:
    package not delivered yet, no biggie and patiently looking forward to it.
  19. EvvilTwin

EvvilTwin Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Guys,

Just found this service alert over some dutch pages which covers the current issues with international parcels from Europe.

http://www.postnl.nl/en/international/isa/

Unfortunately there is still no good news about the current situation over the eastern coast.

I wrote USPS about the packages, but after few days all I got was a survey about USPS services.... Also, I've noted that USPS states that in order to get a reply you have to have a US address - so practically the USPS mailing service is for US receivers only.

Hopefuly You will receive info about the parcels and their current status if you file such request via USPS. I will keep on monitoring the parcels for their current status, and I seriously hope the parcels will be delivered to You as soon as it will only be possible.
  20. craigincali

craigincali I'll try it.

Oddometer:
    Interestingly, the items I have ordered from the Chec Repbulic and the UK have made it to my door without delay. :deal