Sacramento fellas...

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by PASSMORE, Oct 20, 2004.

1. PASSMORE

PASSMORE Just the last name...

Oddometer:
    Hi fellas...

Ditch work Friday and ride down to Napa to meet up with Bojangles with me (picking up my seat!)...

Plans are tenatively set as follows... Head our nice and early - meet up with him in Napa for breakfast. He is scoping out some routes there and some trails, more info on that tomorrow possibly. From Sac we will head to Napa via Berryessa - good twisties...

So who's up for it?

Michael
  2. mike54

mike54 You don't get me

Oddometer:
    Damn! - Can't do it friday. Could do it monday. I understand if you can't change your plans. Give a shout next time though. I'm usually up for a ride.
  3. MookieBlaylock

MookieBlaylock Long timer

Oddometer:
    Michael-I might be down with that. Upper lake looks to be not too far from there. Little brekfast, a little dirt- hopefully no dirt for brekfast :)
  4. PASSMORE

Oddometer:
    Mookie,

Where are you at in Sac? I am thinking for those who want to go, we could meet just west of downtown off of 80 and then head to Davis to catch 128...

Let me know (and others if you are game) if this works and/or another route if you have one.

Mike54 - sorry bro - no can do for me (or Bojangles either I think) on Monday. Another time?

M
  5. mike54

mike54 You don't get me

Oddometer:
    Yeah next time.
    A good meeting place if you don't have one and you're heading west out of Sac.

Baker's Square
    1235 Harbor Blvd.
    West Sacramento
  6. PASSMORE

Oddometer:
    Cool Mike, thanks...

Dino!!!! Where ya at?

M

BTW - you all know that this invite includes a meet and greet session with the now legendary Bojangles, right?!?!?!?

7. MookieBlaylock

MookieBlaylock Long timer

Oddometer:
    Michael any clue what direction your going from napa? Where are you meeting up? I will try to hook up with you Napa if that is still the plan :rofl
  8. PASSMORE

Oddometer:
    Mookie - PM'ing you w/my number...

Anyone else reading this, I am waiting on James to give me a call momentarily to solidify the details...

Will post asap.
  9. PASSMORE

Oddometer:
    The plan has changed just a bit... James is bustin' tail getting seats out so I am going to just meet him at his house in Santa Rosa - same basic route as last time through Berryessa and Napa. I plan on arriving at his domicile around 11 or 11:30am... We will probably venture out to Pepe's for lunch and then some local riding courtesy of James...

Mookie - I would be happy to meet up with you in Napa if you are still game... From your posts, looks like you are on a 950? James is the man to talk to about your posterior situation...

Let me know Mookie - I will be on line for a bit longer and you have my # in your PM...

M