Sacramento Rough Riders

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by Jking, Oct 19, 2004.

1. PASSMORE

PASSMORE Just the last name...

Oddometer:
    Dino - I am going to start a new thread on this... Might even be able to round up some AdvRiders down there as well!

M

2. dino2000

dino2000 No Bad Daze

Oddometer:
    Checked website for tickets. Will be available @ the door. It will have to be Saturday for me. Max and I are chillin' while Mom goes to a show on Friday night. Dino
  3. luv2lean

luv2lean not lost til out of gas

Oddometer:
    If any SacRRRiders want to DP ride this saturday 10/30, save the date. I'm trying to firm this up and will start another thread soon.
    I was also thinking about a thumper DP ride on 11/6 but dont want to mess with the bike show ride. Whatta ya think??
  4. PASSMORE

PASSMORE Just the last name...

Oddometer:
    Where ya headed? If weather allows I might come down from Tahoe if nothing materializes there... Possible to meet ya'll up the hill maybe?

m

5. PhatS1

PhatS1 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    LTL, I'm game for an R100 type ride either Friday or Saturday. probably ought to be west, snow's pretty low in the sierras. Really like to see the 950.

Dino - As of now, looks like its San mateo on Sunday for me, I'd actually perfer Fri or Sat, but my long time out-of-town riding buddies want to do Sunday cause of work. When you going to Mulege? Are you riding the GS down or is this part of one of your sail boat adventures? Dan
  6. Cpt. Ron

Cpt. Ron Advrider #128

Oddometer:

You got that right! Of course, splitting off to look for a lost rider has one advantage....clean air!
  7. dino2000

dino2000 No Bad Daze

Oddometer:
    Dan, Sunday could be cool for San Mateo too. The trip to Mulege has been bouncin' around here for almost a year. I'm ridin' the GS down to my father-in-law's for the Baja 1000 pre-race festivities on Thurs. 11/18. I'll stay @ his place Thursday night and head south early Fri. morning 11/19. Gonna try to make it in one day(540mi.)
    I'll see you Saturday.
    Dino