Sacto Rough Road Riders Rrride 10/30/04

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by luv2lean, Oct 27, 2004.

1. luv2lean

luv2lean not lost til out of gas

Oddometer:
    Hey Sac RRRiders we got rain, prime riding season is here and there's gonna be a Rough Road Ride this Saturday. The plan is to leave from McDonalds at Sierra College Blvd just North of Hwy 80 in Rocklin at 0830 on 10/30, ride about 150 miles of back roads and dirt roads, finishing in Grass Valley about 1630. We will either head towards Brownsville or Iowa Hill (anybody know where the snow level is now?). Either way it should be good.
    This will be a Big DP bike ride - dirt roads or better, probably about 50/50 dirt/pavement.

There will likely be a thumper ride the following Saturday 11/6. More to follow on that RRRide.

Sorry for the short notice, but better late that not at all.
  2. mike54

mike54 You don't get me

Oddometer:
    Ok see you there. But I've got tourances on so if it gets too muddy somebody's going to have to pick me up and hose me off.
  3. SKWERL

SKWERL Squirrelly Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Well, we've got a bunch of non-riding out-of-town guests for the weekend so someone else will have to take my spot as slow guy @ the back of the pack... Have fun guys!

Thanks for setting this up and don't worry about short-notice L2L--heck if you didn't suggest these things they'd never even happen! :thumb

bryan
  4. tirebiter

tirebiter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Shoot, I'll be at sugarpine sat, checkin out the snow.. If you happen to cruze thru, look for a KLR250 (wife) & a XR 650R....Allways carry plenty of beer!

Heard the snow level is below 3k...
  5. PASSMORE

PASSMORE Just the last name...

Oddometer:
    Mother in law just came down off the hill (SLT) and say there is snow, but the roads look great (do not know what that means for the trails...).

L2L - looks like I will join ya'll next weekend. I am thinking I would rather be in the dirt riding rather than looking at bikes at a show...

M
  6. PhatS1

PhatS1 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'm in. 8:30, Mc D at Sierra college.
    Dan
  7. ktmnate

ktmnate Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just got clearance to go. I have to be back in Elk Grove by 2:30pm for my Son's Football Game.

Hey Skwerl,
    I guess I will take your spot. After the last ride, I don't think anybody wants me in front of them.
  8. dino2000

dino2000 No Bad Daze

Oddometer:
    Good to go. I will also sign in on the Thumper ride for next weekend. Will probably have to bug out w/ Nate, as the cruise director has me double-booked.
    U-boat Commandant :2guns
  9. sacto929

sacto929 Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I don't think that I'll be able to make it either weekend. :cry I'll keep my eye on here for any changes, and if I do show up, something's gone right with the XR.... :huh

So, who's signing up to keep an eye on Nate? :ear
  10. ktmnate

ktmnate Long timer

Oddometer:
    Like my wife said, instant stupid, just add motorcycle.