San Diego to Anchorage: The Grapes of Rat

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by vermin, Jul 15, 2008.

1. vermin

vermin unrepentant thinner

Oddometer:
    pleez Don't tease me baby! C'mon tell the huddled masses what your plans are for this summer. Teach Kelsey to ride Cack? Cack is like a nighthawk but real comfortable.

Cmon huddled masses lets do the wave.

CETME, CETME, CETME, CETME, CETME, CETME !!!!!!!!!!!!
    San diego to ST. Pete, mid 20s, 2 idiots and a PC800

San Diego to St Petersburg..............................
  2. vermin

Oddometer:
    I think you would get alot more views if you and your helmet got drunk and decorated your girlfriend
  3. RyanIsMyName

RyanIsMyName Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Come on now, this is a family website. I don't think the over reactive mods would like that.

CETME you should definitely get in on this ride. You and Vermin are the best ride reporters on here.
  4. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    <BR>
    :lol3

family website :lol3 :lol3

<BR>
  5. EvilClown

EvilClown Standing by to standby for a possible disregard Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    That one gets my vote. :thumb

:lurk
  6. RyanIsMyName

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  7. vermin

Oddometer:
    Hurry up turn down the lights, go get the popcorn and sit down I think today is the day Thomas.Clark is Riding out of Subybajas driveway. I am a nervous wreck, if anyone spots them in their travels will they please report it so we can keep tabs on their progress.
  8. vermin

Oddometer:

Jeez what kind of person are you after all? Should I have said Festoon your girlfriend. I suspect you have a dirty imagination.
    I meant paint her up highviz and bedazzle her with all kinds of exotic trinkets (found in the ditch) held on with cable ties and garish bumperstickers

dec&#8901;o&#8901;rate

&#8194;<script language="javascript">AC_FL_RunContent = 0;</script><script src="http://cache.lexico.com/js/AC_RunActiveContent.js" language="javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript">var interfaceflash = new LEXICOFlashObject ( "http://cache.lexico.com/d/g/speaker.swf", "speaker", "17", "15", "", "6");interfaceflash.addParam("loop", "false");interfaceflash.addParam("quality", "high");interfaceflash.addParam("menu", "false");interfaceflash.addParam("salign", "t");interfaceflash.addParam("FlashVars", "soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lexico.com%2Fdictionary%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FD00%2FD0099800.mp3"); interfaceflash.addParam('wmode','transparent');interfaceflash.write();</script><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://cache.lexico.com/d/g/speaker.swf" id="speaker" quality="high" loop="false" menu="false" salign="t" flashvars="soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lexico.com%2Fdictionary%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FD00%2FD0099800.mp3" wmode="transparent" width="17" align="texttop" height="15"><noscript>[​IMG]</noscript>&#8194;/&#712;d&#603;k[​IMG]&#601;&#716;re&#618;t/ [​IMG] Show Spelled Pronunciation [dek-uh-reyt] [​IMG] Show IPA &#8211;verb (used with object), -rat&#8901;ed, -rat&#8901;ing. <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex" width="35">1.</td> <td>to furnish or adorn with something ornamental or becoming; embellish: to decorate walls with murals. </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex" width="35">2.</td> <td>to plan and execute the design, furnishings, and ornamentation of the interior of (a house, office, apartment, etc.), esp. by selecting colors, fabrics, and style of furniture, by making minor structural changes, etc.: Their house is decorated in French Provincial style. </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex" width="35">3.</td> <td>to confer distinction upon by a badge, a medal of honor, etc.: to decorate a soldier for valor. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<hr class="ety"> Origin:
    1375&#8211;1425; late ME (adj.) < L decor&#257;tus (ptp. of decor&#257;re), equiv. to decor- (s. of decus) an ornament, splendor, honor (see decent ) + -&#257;tus -ate <sup>1</sup> [​IMG]

Synonyms:
    1. ornament, bedeck, trim, garnish, festoon.
  9. Alcan Rider

Alcan Rider Frozen Fossil Supporter

Oddometer:
    Will try to get photos of Cack in front of famous Alaska landmarks. The Buckaroo Club, Great Alaska Bush Company... :rofl Maybe with the Matanuska Glacier in the background if we get on the road early enough this evening. And if Cack makes it that far. :uhoh
  10. Bigger Al

Bigger Al Still a stupid tire guy Supporter

Oddometer:
    Whoo-hoo, Cack be comin' back!!:clap

Be safe y'all.........................................
  11. OoPEZoO

OoPEZoO Dirtball Extraordinaire

Oddometer:
    Holy Crap.......I guess I picked the right day to check up on some old threads.

GO CACK GO!!!
  12. dbarale

dbarale Squiddly slow

Oddometer:
    First off: :clap

Then: I'm confused, where is Cack heading? San Diego but after that?
  13. vermin

Oddometer:
    I am trying to goad CETME (or MsLizVt who has been suspiciously quiet lately) into going and getting it and riding it somewhere. Ideally it would come back to Detroyt. but that is not necessary. First things first it has to make it back somewhere south of the glaciers
  14. RyanIsMyName

Oddometer:
    I can't believe I'm purchasing a $100,000/300,000/50,000 policy for this bike. Hopefully I won't run in to a Rolls Royce or some other >$50,000 car/airplane/house.
  15. dbarale

dbarale Squiddly slow

Oddometer:
    Well, western NC is not really on the way to Michigan but if Cack or one of her riders need a rest they can just send me a PM.
    Cacking the Dragon would be fun!
  16. MsLizVt

MsLizVt pfft ...

Oddometer:

Hi!

I'm just sitting back and waiting for the riding to start.

I figure Cack has a mind of her own. The old girl may end up in San Diego, or perhaps meet up with a handsome Gold Wing, who spirits her off to Bemidji with promises of wild and kinky ... tune ups.
    (would that be incest?) (does it matter?)

Once Cacks found a berth I'll get on and ride with the wind and the noise and the smoke and the .... ______________ fill in the blanks.

Liz

The coy one ...

[​IMG]

The virile one ...

[​IMG]
  17. RyanIsMyName

Oddometer:
    Look you old codgers, I AM excited about it. All of my comments are sarcastic. I'm really not nervous at all. Breaking down will only add another story from this trip.

[​IMG]
  18. Alcan Rider

Oddometer:
    What makes you think a studly GL1800 is going to fall for a "painted lady"?

But I'll make sure not to park my KLR too close to the hussy.
  19. Alcan Rider

Oddometer:
    I can promise you, that if Cack and Tom can make it this far tonight, you'll wake up to the new thread tomorrow morning. :nod
  20. Easy-Z

Easy-Z Me wanna be

Oddometer:
    :lurk