San Diego to Anchorage: The Grapes of Rat

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by vermin, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Nata Harli

Nata Harli Accidental Tourista

Oddometer:
    :poser :poser :poser :poser
    Of course, that could be said about hundreds of lines in this great ride report.
  2. stockphoto

stockphoto n00b

Oddometer:
    This all reminds me of Zappa's 200 Motels and the somewhat manic ranting wail of Captain Beefheart. RIP both of them... anyway, delicious reading!

:clap on taking out the youngsters to see the world and provide them with some alternative thinking to the modern hive mentality.

Apart from that - i am severely impressed by the functionality and apparent longevity of your bike.

Ride on :jump
  3. Cat City Rider

Cat City Rider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    After a layoff, my brother took up truckdrivin with Swift. His career was short lived when he backed up a truck to a loading dock.
    Who was to know that some silly person parked his totally restored 64 Chevy convertible Impala (or some such thang) over in the corner of the loading area where it was hard to see. :lol3
    The damage was considerable. Swift and brother parted ways.
    He found his path back to a cubicle until he retired.
    He is now one of those old dangerous people on a BMW.
  4. Cat City Rider

Oddometer:
    Don't need no stinkin first aid kit. Saved lives with nothing more than a T-shirt...A roll of duct tape, would come in handy for some injuries.
  5. Cat City Rider

Oddometer:
    Watching your lover of 25 years die from multiple myleloma while married for forty years...Now That's a problem.
    :(: :(: :(:
  6. Cat City Rider

Oddometer:
    Through this whole thread I had thunk it was the sound of my cat tossing up a hair ball. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl