Sandman Parts WR250R/X Parts for sale!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by vwsandman, Dec 29, 2009.

1. vwsandman

vwsandman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Here is a link to the website for more info and where you can click on a PayPal link to purchase: https://sites.google.com/site/sandmanparts/

Our newest product, Heel/Chain Guards!

[​IMG]

Get a complete protection Kit that includes the Case Saver, Freedom sprocket guard and our new heel/chain guard for $75 Shipped in the US

Check the website for more details and to place an order.

WR250R/X Case Saver Kit With FREEDOM GUARD:
    The second product we are pleased to offer is the WR250R/X Case Saver With Freedom Guard. This kit includes the USA made Case Saver, 3 new longer length OEM quality bolts, a spacer and the Freedom Sprocket Guard. This product will allow you to increase the size of your front sprocket to a 14T, and provide much better engine case protection than the OEM rubber item. Ride with confidence that your engine is protected and the mud will flow right out! This is a quality assembly, custom fabricated specifically for the Yamaha WR250R/X from thick wall 1/2" DOM steel tubing precision TIG welded to a 1/8" thick x 3/4" wide solid steel bar. The Case Savers are then Glass beaded and Powder Coated in the color of your choice and backed with 1/8" thick closed cell neoprene foam to help protect your engine case where the Case Saver mounts. You can choose to continue to use your OEM cover if you just want to use the Case Saver. The OEM Plastic cover will now further away from the engine to allow for more mud to exit this area. You may also choose to not run a sprocket cover. Better yet, order the full Freedom Kit and get our Laser Cut, 6061 Aluminum, and Powder Coated Freedom Sprocket Guard. When combined with the Case Saver, you get a very strong, three point mounting system that ties the Case Saver and Sprocket Guard into a strong triangulated assembly. By using this kit you can be assured that you are buying THE strongest case saver/sprocket guard available for your Yamaha WR250R/X!

Close up of the Case Saver:

[​IMG]

Kit with Silver Freedom Guard:
    [​IMG]

Kit with Matte Black Freedom Guard:
    [​IMG]

Freedom design provides for plenty of shift lever clearance. Feel free to index the shift lever where you want it to be. Freedom design also allows for maximum strength and mud removal:
    [​IMG]

Super strong Three Point Mounting:
    [​IMG]

With OEM cover and Longer bolts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am selling the complete Freedom kit for $57 USD, shipped anywhere in the USA, International shipping will be $34 USD more.

If you would just like the Case Saver, they are $32 USD shipped in the USA, International is $59 USD shipped. You will get a total of five bolts in your kit so you can use the cover of your choice and not have to worry about having the wrong size bolts.

Please contact me either via PM or email at isandoval@wi.rr.com with any questions you may have. Please let me know what color(s) you would like and your email address you would like the invoice sent to.

You may also check this website for more info and PayPal payment links: https://sites.google.com/site/sandmanparts/
    Boonted likes this.
  2. clapped_r6

clapped_r6 The Spoad Warrior

Oddometer:
    i've been waiting for these to be ready, BUT

i want the aluminum slotted cover that goes with it!
  3. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    Believe me, So Do I! I hope for a mid January availability, fingers crossed!
  4. clapped_r6

Oddometer:
    i know i want both, so i'll wait to combine shipping.

bump!:evil
  5. skierd

skierd Wannabe Far-Rider

Oddometer:
    I'll order one early in the new year, thanks for bringing these to market!
  6. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    The PayPal link on the website should work now to take you directly to PayPal to purchase the items, or if you want you can send me a PM as well and we can take care of you that way.

Or not, working to resolve the issue...trying to do this on the Free Road Runner web page, and it would apear that you get what you pay for...if you have any problems, plese email or PM me and we can get your transaction taken care of and ensure you get your product out to you ASAP.

Thanks, and have a Great New Year!
  7. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    Sorry for the delay, but for domestic orders you can now click here: https://sites.google.com/site/sandmanparts/
    and then click on the links tab for ordering info, you can then order multiple items, and place them in your cart, then proceed to checkout. International customers, please send me an email so we can be sure to get the correct shipping cost for your country. For any further questions please email me at isandoval@wi.rr.com

Thanks again to all!:clap

Ivan Sandoval
    Sandman parts
  8. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    Initial pre-order is spoken for. Some pics of what you will get:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You will get the Case Saver, OEM Spec Hardware, and our new laser cut, Made in the USA, .190 6061 Aluminum Guard to wrap it all up in, style and protection! Can't beat that!

These are going to be $50 USD plus $6 USD shipping for domestic customers, $50 USD plus $13 USD for international customers.

Send me an email to: isandoval@wi.rr.com for more info.:clap

Thanks!
    Ivan Sandoval
    [​IMG]
  9. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    Last of the initial batch are ready to go!

Also, for those of you that ordered the case saver alone, you can now purchase the cover we sell, email or PM for details.

isandoval@wi.rr.com

As always, thanks for your support!
  10. clapped_r6

Oddometer:
    got mine today, haven't installed yet but it looks awesome!

should help to clear mud out of the countershaft area.......

[​IMG]
  11. bigkatie

bigkatie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Payment sent,hope you have a case saver left for me !
    Thanks,Adrian
  12. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    Save that engine!

Just finished welding up 32 more Case Savers, I also have 24 guards. These should be ready to ship in two days time after finishing.

Send an email or PM to get yours ordered today!

isandoval@wi.rr.com

Thanks!:clap
  13. bigkatie

bigkatie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Received case saver today.Very nice craftsmanship! Well worth the money !
    Thanks Ivan.
    Adrian
  14. JediBri

JediBri Glory to GOD

Oddometer:
    Email sent :D

Brian
  15. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    [EDIT the pictures below are of the first generation design which we no longer sell, see the first post for the most recent information, thanks!]

All Parts are now powder coated and we have three new options for the guard for colors. Anodized blue look, silver, matte black and the standard plain aluminum. We can also do custom colors upon request for an additional fee.

Here are some pictures:
    The Blue (personal favorite)
    [​IMG]

Matte Black:
    [​IMG]

Powder coated parts:
    [​IMG]

Thanks again to all!:clap
  16. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    I have about 12 orders to make and ship, I hope to have all made and ready to ship by March 15th. New TIG welder arrived on Saturday, so once I get that all ready to go, I can start welding them up. I want to thank all of you who have paid money and are waiting so patiently for these to arrive. I think that you will be very pleased with them when they arrive.

Thanks Again to All!:clap :freaky
  17. r00t4rd3d

r00t4rd3d ADV Rider

Oddometer:
    Nice stuff.

You need to expand and start making things for other bikes :D
  18. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    I see that some of the recent orders have arrived at their new homes, I hope you all enjoy them! I have a blue kit ready to ship, and can make a kit in the color of your choice (anodized blue, awesome sparkle silver, and matte black). I have ten of the aluminum guards left from the last batch of 24 I had laser cut, see how sales continue as to getting more made or not...

Thanks again to all!
  19. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    All sold out for right now, should have new batch in a few weeks, have about five orders confirmed. Newest model will have a few tweaks. I will send out emails/PM's when I am ready to ship for payment instructions.

Thanks again for the support!
  20. vwsandman

Oddometer:
    Quick question for you all who have the GYTR rear rack.

I have one solid order for this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know there is not a huge demand for this as few have the GYTR rear rack, but I need to know how many would be interested in one for $65 shipped? It would come with all hardware needed to bolt on to the GYTR rear rack and allow you to use a GIVI/Kappa Monokey trunk of your choice. I have a Kappa K48 on in the pictures which will hold two full face helmets with no problem. The price structure for these drops exponentially the more I buy, so the more I get the cheaper they will be for all of us. I may be able to sell them for less depending on how many of you would want one. This will be made from laser cut .190 6061 Aluminum and Powder coated a matte black finish. The GIVI Mounting hardware I obtain from Twisted Throttle and is the SW Motech kit for the GIVI/Kappa Monokey. These will sell for less if you allready have the hardware and just want the adapter plate for your GYTR rack. I tried to include some slots on the sides for straps for securing other bags like soft bags in case you do not want to use your Hardcase offroad or whatever. The one shown in the picture I made by hand. The new one will be pretty much the same, but I designed it on my CAD software so everything will be perfect when it is cut by the laser. I will show a picture of the sample so yo can get an idea of the changes I made in the design.

Please PM me if you are intersted in one of these. I am having a sample cut on Monday and will pick it up on Wed, double check the fit and then we can get a couple of them made.

Update!! I am going to incorporate a way for all of you to be able to mount a RotoPax 1 gallon fuel can on this design, AND make provisons for more strap options for soft bags. So this should be the answer to all of the GYTR rack owners looking to expand on it's abilities! I have placed an order for a 1 gallon Rotopax jug with mount kit, and will get that design incorporated in to this design ASAP. I suspect I will offer the base plate with hardware to mount it to the GYTR rear rack, and then have several options with regards to the GIVI hardware and the RotoPax hardware, or leave that up to you to decide. I will try to make this as universal as possible. Thanks!
    Boonted likes this.