1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Sargent rider's seat RT-LC

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by bmwcrzy99, Jun 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmwcrzy99

bmwcrzy99 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sargent World Sport rider's seat in great shape, came off 2015 BMW R1200RT-LC. Should fit all 2014-2019 RTs, might also fit the R1250RT - check Sargent's web site. Excellent condition, was removed shortly after I purchased the bike in favor of a custom seat. Includes wiring for seat heating, works fine (uses bike seat heating control). Way more comfortable than the stock upholstered plank... $250/OBO including shipping. Mike Shuda, central Wisconsin. Can also call or text 715-679-6944. IMG_0135.jpeg IMG_0136.jpeg IMG_0137.jpeg IMG_0138.jpeg
  2. bikes&guitars

bikes&guitars Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm interested.... sent you a text.
  3. bmwcrzy99

bmwcrzy99 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Bruce - best method for payment for me is PayPal. My account is my email address: bmwcrzy@att.net. When you remit payment, please include the details of your shipping address. Regards, Mike
  4. bikes&guitars

bikes&guitars Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Payment and all info sent.
    Thx Mike. - Let me know you received.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.