1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Sat. after Turkey day- Galena

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Skinner, Nov 22, 2004.

1. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    yes sir it was. and we will doit again.
    hope all is well with you and yours :thumb
  2. oldschool

oldschool Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yes,it looks bad. But I,m here anyways. So, I,ll ride today. Anyone comming this way tommorrow, I might stay around.
  3. Skinner

Skinner Mr.KTM

Oddometer:
    Well, we put on a 100 miles, just me and old school. The roads out here are unbelievable. Nothing but hills and twists galore. Nothing but gravel, and sand forever.

Yes, it rained all day, we left in rain, rode in rain, got back in the rain, rain, rain,rain.

We had a ball. I dumped the big 950 on a long silty trail we took that paralled a set a RR tracks. I got sideways in a rut and slid out, no big deal, no damage.

Old school says he is happy to host a spring ride. We can stay here in his house, bunk in the heated, finished garage, just 10 miles east of Galena in the galena territories. (house is too small) but we are all welcome.
  4. chain

chain Go Fly Supporter

Oddometer:
    Good to see you guys got out. Oldschool rawks :thumb
    drymike aint so dry. we rode today as weel launched an asault on the Stae Forest :lol3 Rainy days are good for that . several easy get off while trying to kneedrag in the wet sand. all lowsides no mechanicals, no injuries
    pics to follow
    gotta run chainbabes lookin good in her nighty :evil