1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Sat Feb 13th Ride to Wave Cafe in Havard

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Fireman88, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Fireman88

Fireman88 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    The Lip and I are meeting at the Shell Station in McHenry on 120 across from the H-D dealer between 1:30 and 1:45 (this time could change slightly). We will ride to the Wave Cafe in Havard.
  2. trailuser

trailuser take the backroads

Oddometer:
    I brought the bike to work today. I may leave at 11:30 and ride up and meet you guys..
  3. trailuser

Oddometer:
    I rode up to the Wave Cafe yesterday afternoon from the Aurora area. Did not run into Fireman Ed or Lip but I had a great ride. They sell a great tasting cup of coffee in there.

Coming home (heading SE) I was warmed nicely by the sun (electric vest also helped).

I'm glad I was riding the KLR and not the V-storm; The KLR is so at home muddy, thawing, nasty gravel roads :lol3
  4. Fireman88

Fireman88 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Vistromrunner:

We were there from about 2:30 - 3:30 on Saturday. Did you try the 4 acre dirt track out back? Lip, KFINCS and a new guy named Stacey were there
  5. trailuser

Oddometer:
    I probably left just a few minutes before you guys arrived. didn't ride there just enjoyed the coffee and samich :wink: