SCAM ALERT: Too good to be true moto equipment scam sites merged threadfest

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by zekester63, Jul 27, 2017.

1. petertakov

petertakov Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That's a shameful scam!!! If you feel bad, I have a great deal for you to make you feel better!! I'm selling a drone (see picture below) for 25 bucks. You can use it with your Schubert helmet!!!

31BlkLSNUiL._SX425_.jpg
  2. Motodisiac

Motodisiac Moto Terrorist

Oddometer:
    Lol
  3. GHO100

GHO100 Goerge

Oddometer:
    Hi I wasf my see when issrzf back fr the first of the dc Rd do for f andr plate zz I received xvgscix we can do the same for see if CC do ofc c c so far from do do x can check z scz
  4. flei

flei cycletherapist

Oddometer:
    The hefty hhrthjyy Greg hg huff hhgfdg ggrggghggg but height of vhfdgh htgh Dog.
  5. ChopperCharles

ChopperCharles Long timer

Oddometer:
    http://www.cbktrade.top

I took a risk on this site, as they had the tire I wanted in stock at a reasonable (but not obviously fake) price. They had a lot of other moto and auto parts for sale, as well as an eBay shop. So I figured it was legit.

It was not. I never got my tire, and a month later my card was charged for all sorts of airfare, a cell phone, and a ton of crap from all over the country. So stay away, it's a complete scam.

Charles.
    Doug Just Doug likes this.
  6. flei

flei cycletherapist

Oddometer:
    Not a secure site. Also, THIS is from their description of their business on their "About Us" page: "cbktrade.top is a leading international online fashion store. Focusing on the very latest in affordable fashion styles, we provide plenty of the latest and trendy products of an extensive range and high quality in order to give maximum choices to you." Would not be my first choice for auto parts.

O
  7. ChopperCharles

ChopperCharles Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yeah, I didn't see any of that when I followed the google links directly to the page for the tire. I ordered it and only after thought "hmm, lemme actually check these guys out". D'oh. I did keep an eye on my credit card after that, and so did Citibank, so I wasn't out a dime. Looked legit, and it was a top google result, so I didnt' think anything of it when I ordered.

Charles.
  8. plumer1kt

plumer1kt Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Top google result or top google ad?
    Both cases we have to ignore google results as those results are defined by money... for them, ads,clicks , etc.
    Better ask/search here .
    At least is what i did.
    I did order from Enduristan GmbH .No problems ,delivery was fast enough (6 days from Swiss to Greece),helpful and fast on the mails.But they are on the second page on the google results....