!!! Scandal In the Last Frontier !!!

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by CappyRidesAgain, Oct 1, 2010.

1. CappyRidesAgain

CappyRidesAgain Nom nom nom

Oddometer:
    !!!! NEWEST UPCOMING & EMINENTLY QUALIFIED SENATORIAL CANDIDATE WRITE-IN CAUGHT ON CAMERA !!!

SHE SAYS SHE LOVES DR650S, BUT THIS SHOCKING PHOTO NOT ONLY PROVES THAT SHES JUST AS FLIPPY-FLOPPY AS THE REST, IT ALSO PROVES THAT SHE IS INDEED A MBSFF!!!!

MOTHERS!!! AVERT YOUR CHILDRENS' EYES!!! PREGNANT WOMEN SCROLL NO FURTHER THAN
    .HERE!!!!
    I TOLD YOU NO FURTHER!!
    DEAR READERS WITH IB, YOURE................F'd

BEHOLD THE TRUTH!

[​IMG]

THIS ELECTION SEASON WRITE IN THE ONLY TRULY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE: AK CHARLIE

PAID FOR BY THE KODIAK-HOMER ALLIANCE

:lol3:lol3:lol3:lol3:lol3:lol3

:hide
  2. ColininKodiak

ColininKodiak (not in Kodiak)

Oddometer:
    Stop drinking, you have to work tomorrow.
  3. Tom S

Tom S Can I ride it? Supporter

Oddometer:
    Scandalous! :thumb :poser
    Keep drinkin', you have to work tomorrow. :evil :D

HayDuchessLives E.Q.? Especially Quirky?
  4. CappyRidesAgain

Oddometer:
    I wish i was drinking, LONG ASS DAY! :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
  5. Alcan Rider

Alcan Rider Frozen Fossil Supporter

Oddometer:
    Fickle Female Indeed! :nod

And to think that I had planned to vote for her. :eek1
  6. AK Charlie

AK Charlie Born Again

Oddometer:
    Here's the bike she really loves. She can't seem to keep her hands off my AWESOME KLR.

[​IMG]
  7. ADVBMR

ADVBMR Polygamotorcyclist

Oddometer:
    Oh shit - I've been transformed into an Ugly Butt DR!!
  8. kodiakfrank

kodiakfrank Gloria's Cheerleader

Oddometer:
    :rofl :rofl :rofl
  9. HayDuchessLives

HayDuchessLives Loquita

Oddometer:
    Dearest Cappy,

You USED to be one of my favorite young whippersnappers, but no more. :flush

I think you threw down the gauntlet to challenge the Granny Gone Wild's Eminently Qualified status to see my response to ensure you're voting for the most normal, competent, qualified candidate. I'm glad you may be taking this election seriously.

Well rest assured - I'm very experienced at creatively and charmingly slinging the "bull-oney" and I'm taking this challenge on, especially since you went overboard having me cuss out and stomp on my lovely, dependable, reliable DR. :fight

I have several ideas perkily percolating in my mind on how to respond to your impertinence. I'm very busy this week so it might take me a few days, but I won't forget. You shouldn't mess with a GGW with PMS. :nono

(BTW - great job on cutting and pasting the DR and my saddlebag with the GGW sticker! :bow )

Note to ADVBMR: My bike is way more good-looking than you are, any day. And she's FASTER than you are too. :D

---GGW, E.Q.
  10. Solarmoose

Solarmoose electric Supporter

Oddometer:
    No, really. Isn't the GGW E.Q. the best we've got for a ride-in? I mean write-in. An ADV'er in congress! :evil

As for bike kicking, who hasn't kicked their bike when it was acting up? and it helped didn't it? :deal

Some amount of scandal appears to be a requirement for an Alaskan politician. :lol3
  11. HayDuchessLives

HayDuchessLives Loquita

Oddometer:
    Hey Solarmoose,

Thanks for the input and having an ADV'er in congress could be beneficial! My Suzuki is very dependable, reliable and well-behaved so I haven't had to cuss at or kick her. I suppose folks who ride Kawasakis, mainly Concourses and KLRs, have to develop and utilize a variety of kicking techniques to keep their bikes running, especially when all else fails. I will try not to pick up bad "kicking" habits when I attend future tech days.

:lol3 :lol3

Ohhhhh Cappy, don't worry, you're still one of my favorite young whippersnappers.:D I'm actually having fun responding to your challenge. Yeehaw!!! I just need more time to finish.

---GGW EQ
  12. Alcan Rider

Alcan Rider Frozen Fossil Supporter

Oddometer:
    Yer treadin on thin ice there, young lady. There's no statute of limitations on when birthday spankings can be administered. :nono
  13. HayDuchessLives

HayDuchessLives Loquita

Oddometer:
    (I think Spicy and KodiakFrank might approve of this!)

SCANDALOUS BEHAVIOR IN KODIAK!

Unfolding details of the bizarre after-hours activities of a young “Coastie Gone Wild” continue to rock the small town of Kodiak. Residents are wary of possible political fall-out due to the lewd behavior that might incite rowdy protesters who support the military’s “Don’t ask, don’t tell” policy. Conservative Kodiakers don’t want celebrities like Lady Gaga visiting and disturbing the normally peaceful town with their outlandish actions!
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

It appears the scandalous antics of this young man, Cappy Rides (Tools) Again, not only defame the sterling reputation of the Coastie Guardies, but also the newly formed Kodiak-Homer Alliance, of which Cappy appeared to be an emerging leader, of undeniably dubious distinction.
    <o:p></o:p>

Further investigation reveals that Cappy owns an unreliable, undependable, questionable KLR that requires thousands of dollars and extensive maintenance each year. To help support and enhance his KLR-kicking habit, he decided to mimic the Granny Gone Wild’s lucrative efforts to “dance for farkles” and earn tips to pay for accessories and maintenance.

In a brave but deluded attempt to compete with the amiable (and normal and sane) GGW EQ, Cappy decided to offer an exciting variation to “dance and turn wrenches for farkles.” He works at a big garage/mechanic shop during the day and he opened it up at night to a somewhat-appreciative male clientele that enjoy spending time with a man who is skilled with his hands. :wink:

[​IMG]

“Our motto at work is ‘your fun is our business’,” said Cappy. “I simply extended that motto to include other males who might want to have fun with tools, including my own very small tool. This gig allows me to unleash my wild, urges to wear pink and get in touch with my feminine side by dancing. Yet I can still be masculine and stroke, er, handle many different tools and help these metrosexuals enjoy the vibrations that come from riding a finely tuned..... bike.”

[​IMG]<o:p></o:p>

Anonymous sources have revealed that the notorious GGW EQ is quite upset with the impertinent behavior of young Cappy Rides Tools and flew to Kodiak to confront him, or possibly save him from continued humiliation. The MPs, police, troopers, priests, Visitor Bureau employees, concerned mothers and fathers and local pedophiles have looked everywhere for Cappy and he’s nowhere to be found.

[​IMG]

It’s been rumored the GGW EQ used feminine wiles to entice the local master baiter, a reknowned fishing charter captain, into using Cappy’s small worm (and other body parts) as fish bait. But other sources say GGW EQ took him to a safe haven where he can get help for his uncontrolled wild urges to wear pink and dance for other men. She may also have enrolled him in a 12-step course to remove his desire to ride a KLR.

<o:p>(Is this infamous boat the scene of Cappy's demise????)</o:p>
    <o:p>[​IMG]</o:p>

We’ll keep you posted if further details about this strange and scandalous story emerge.

---This story posted by the Eminently Qualified, sane, normal GGW write-in candidate

P.S. don't forget the other more-eminently qualified write-in candidate: TINA FEY FOR GOVERNOR!
  14. MaggieR

MaggieR Morbidly Obese

Oddometer:
    Next to this bunch :shog, I'm boringly normal. :uhoh

Maggie :babe
  15. Tom S

Tom S Can I ride it? Supporter

Oddometer:
    :photog :lol3:poser:rofl:wings:jack :thumb:thumb:bow
  16. CappyRidesAgain

Oddometer:
    SHHHHH THEY DIDNT STRIKE DOWN "DA-DT" YET!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

well played good ma'am well played

:lol3
  17. ColininKodiak

ColininKodiak (not in Kodiak)

Oddometer:
    No wonder you guys never want to go riding. :huh Maybe I'll get you both a MC simulator for Christmas. Oh wait GGW will be too busy preparing to fill her Senate seat.
  18. Spicy McHaggis

Spicy McHaggis Darth Peach's cracker...

Oddometer:
    :lol3:lol3:lol3
  19. MaggieR

MaggieR Morbidly Obese

Oddometer:
    How about me? I could fill any kinda seat.

Maggie :babe
  20. CappyRidesAgain

Oddometer:
    You could fill the Senate!