Scooter Girls

Discussion in 'Battle Scooters' started by Pez, Jan 6, 2012.

1. sanjoh

sanjoh Purveyor of Light

Oddometer:
  2. sanjoh

sanjoh Purveyor of Light

Oddometer:
  3. sanjoh

sanjoh Purveyor of Light

Oddometer:
  4. sanjoh

sanjoh Purveyor of Light

Oddometer:
  5. sanjoh

sanjoh Purveyor of Light

Oddometer:
  6. sanjoh

sanjoh Purveyor of Light

Oddometer:
  7. sanjoh

sanjoh Purveyor of Light

Oddometer:
  8. sanjoh

sanjoh Purveyor of Light

Oddometer:
  9. JimVonBaden

JimVonBaden "Cool" Aid! Supporter

Oddometer:
    There is plenty of room for both! :thumb
    Solo Moto, tonymarchman and BigIron like this.
  10. dirtdreamer50

dirtdreamer50 long time rider

Oddometer:
    Agree. Folks need to read post #1, to see why this thread was originally created. dd50
  11. MJSfoto1956

MJSfoto1956 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    "plenty of room for both" would suggest a 50/50 split, which I wouldn't have a problem with. But currently things are running more like 20:1 (if not MUCH higher than tap). I'd much rather see us encourage women to ride scooters. As it is, the current 20:1 ratio is more than likely going to turn potential female riders off. Just sayin'

Michael

P.S. don't any of you photograph your women folk riding? Or is everything just a pinup to fantasize over?
  12. cabanza

cabanza Smooth is Fast

Oddometer:
    I think it's time to close this thread.
    :hide
  13. tonymarchman

tonymarchman Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Do you honestly think the wives actually visit this site?
    Collinsmixer and CactusWren like this.
  14. tonymarchman

tonymarchman Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Pls don't, there are thousands of fans who really enjoy this as much as I do!
    Tony in Tn
    CactusWren likes this.
  15. cabanza

cabanza Smooth is Fast

Oddometer:
    As an FYI, mÿ wife watches me look up scooter girls and post them. She doesn't care. At all. She has also been featured here in this thread once or twice. She also doesn't care.

This thread has run problem free for a very long time. Why don't we keep that way? If you want to see a certain type of picture then post it. If you are a fan of a certain style then post it. It's a free world.

I post what I like to post. Half of the pictures I look at don't make it to this thread. So you wanna see something? Do your part. There is no bitching allowed in this thread.
  16. cabanza

cabanza Smooth is Fast

Oddometer:
    I was kidding! :lol3
    dano619 and CactusWren like this.
  17. JimVonBaden

JimVonBaden "Cool" Aid! Supporter

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Enjoy this, or ignore it, but no one needs your opinion.
    dano619, Clampett and CactusWren like this.
  18. dirtdreamer50

dirtdreamer50 long time rider

Oddometer:
    From #1 post...
    "Searched but didn't find a photo thread dedicated to good looking girls and our beloved scooters. So heres my "collection" Enjoy. And don't be shy, post up what ya got."

Been working OK for almost eight years...

From page #1. This is what was intended to be posted here, within the moral requirements of the forum.... Just sayin' .

coupleokarnuts_2000_a.jpg
  19. CaptnJim

CaptnJim Scooter Pilot

Oddometer:
    Wandering (but based in the Tropical Tip of Texas)
    I like this thread. I enjoy looking at pretty things: the sensuous lines of a well-designed boat, sunrises and sunsets, great architecture, nature... and, being a person of the male persuasion, I enjoy looking at pretty girls. If they happen to be on, beside, or near a scooter... well, what's not to like?? Cool thing about the different threads in this sub-forum: we are not required to like all of 'em, or even look at all of 'em.

In today's politically correct environment, we should not be offensive. OMG - you looked at an attractive person! The shame! People - we ride scooters! We are the irreverent niche of the motorized two-wheel set. We are the ones other bikers make fun of. We are the ones to whom people who don't ride say: "Are you going to get a real motorcycle?" We are the ones who get passed by old ladies in Buicks, even though we are going 10mph over the speed limit, because: "Dammit, I am not going to get caught behind a moped!" Do you think we give a rat's ass about what other people think?? Um, the proper response to that last one is: "Hell no!"

No one is being marginalized by this thread. Hell, most of the images posted here are just being copied from other places on the internet... so the rest of us don't have to Google search "scooter girls." :jack

It's a fun little thread, and judging by the number of views, one of the most popular. Just don't be creepy about it. I mean, seriously, making any snide comment about a scooter girl who would obviously have nothing to do with 97% of the guys who would comment... well, it would almost be like we were young again. :ken Oh, yeah: I'm in the other 3%, but my wife still doesn't let me date.
  20. Blumtnman

Blumtnman Rider

Oddometer:
    Totally agree, no I don't ride a Scooter, I'm a dual sport guy. Get that last word? GUY. I enjoy looking at pretty women, why? Because I'm a guy. As above I've always considered Scooter people to be in their own niche, I like looking at Scooters. Some of the irreverent people ride them as trans continental tourers, good for them. Whatever anyone does with their Scooter is entirely up to them. Don't like whats posted, hit the back button. Still don't like it, tough, the rest of us do!