1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Scorpion Women's Jacket and Pants - Small

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Buckeye1887, Feb 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckeye1887

Buckeye1887 Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Great pair of like-new Scorpion women's jacket and pants. Just bought for my girlfriend, but they don't quite fit. Second time, you'd think I'd learn...

Armor at elbows, shoulders, back, knees and hips, windproof zip-out liner included. Vents on the arms, chest, and back - This is a great two piece suit, much better designed than your average women's gear.

The inside of the pants is soft, so would be comfortable over jeans or on their own. Subtle stylized additions, like quilting below the knee, and embroidered logo.

$150 shipped CONUS for the set, also willing to split them, $75 for the pants, $100 for the jacket. I've got an XS set of pants too if these are too big.

Unknown-46.jpg Unknown-47.jpg Unknown-48.jpg Unknown-49.jpg Unknown-50.jpg Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 11.15.04 AM.png
  2. Buckeye1887

Buckeye1887 Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Guaranteed to protect you from Covid!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.