1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale Scorpion Yosemite Jacket - Size L

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Jake260, Jun 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake260

Jake260 In search of dirt

Oddometer:
    Selling my Scorpion Yosemite Jacket, size large. The jacket is one year old and retails brand new for $400. Its in great shape, and includes both liners and a full suite of Sas-Tec level 2 armor. I’ve even upgraded the cheap foam back pad to a Sas-Tec level 2 back pad to match the shoulders and elbows. In its current form, with upgraded back protector, it would run about $450.

I have a couple of other jackets I wear more often and simply have no need for the Scorpion. Great 4-season touring jacket, just don’t need it. All detailed specs can be found online.

a note on sizing - I’m 5’9” 180ish and athletic/stocky through the chest and shoulders, and the large fits snug. With both liners in, it is a little tight but still functional. Probably a bit more of a euro cut.

All transactions through PayPal please. Pics are below, I’d be happy to take more if needed.

Asking $250 shipped anywhere in the US

Attached Files:

2. Jake260

Jake260 In search of dirt

Oddometer:
    $220
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.