1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Seat Concepts, tall for F650GS / G650GS/ Dakar with pan $150

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by drab, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drab

drab Adventurer

Oddometer:
    SOLD:

I have a brand new, never installed Seat Concepts tall seat, in the all carbon finish option. I also have a bare seat pan to staple it to. I bought it for a bike that my dad had, but he has sold the bike before I got to assemble the seat and try it out. You are getting a complete seat that needs assembly - I figure some people might want to make some modifications or something so I would just leave it as parts and sell it that way.

I'm thinking $150 plus shipping, or pick it up in Southern Illinois/ St. Louis.

It is this one: https://seatconcepts.com/collection...-16-f650gs-tall-2000-07-dakar-sertao-standard

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.