SeatConcepts.com

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by mxbundy, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Lil' Steve

Lil' Steve PussyWagon™ Chauffeur

Oddometer:
    Any chance there's a low seat option for 2006/2007 KLX250's?
    Bultaco206 likes this.
  2. SeatConcepts

SeatConcepts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Unfortunately, we do not offer any discount coupon codes. If you see us at an event come say hi and we may have something special for you!
  3. SeatConcepts

SeatConcepts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    FINALLY, THE TIME HAS COME! 2019 KTM 690 Comfort seat is available for order online. These will be foam and cover kits only. We hope to have a complete option by the end of summer 2019. Click here to view online.

Attached Files:

4. FTL900

FTL900 White and nerdy

Oddometer:
    You guys are killing me... I keep buying bikes that you don't make seats for! My first S.C. was on a WR450, and it went from being like sitting on the concrete curb, to a considerably more tolerable. Since it's a dirt bike seat and it was horrible, any improvement was welcome.

Fast forward to my 2011 FJR1300. The stock seat got bad after 90-120 minutes, so I ordered the Seat Concepts seat repad and reskin. It's like night and day- we recently did a 640 mile weekend and the airhawk stayed in my trunk the entire ride. I have since passed up other seat options that were a good deal because I'm pretty happy with what I have now.

Unfortunately I have 2 buddy bikes that you don't make seats for. My first one, the 2001 Yamaha FZ1 finally got a used Sargent seat so it's doing better, but my other buddy bike is a 2006 Kawasaki Z750S. It was only imported for 2 years, and the seat is pretty bad. But no joy with Seat Concepts- I'd happily purchase one if you had one to offer, but I understand your production limitations and the need for a high-selling model vs. a bike only imported for 2 years.
    SeatConcepts likes this.
  5. SeatConcepts

SeatConcepts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    We appreciate you being a diehard fan of our product's and really wish that we could offer a seat for everything on wheels out there. Maybe someday we'll have that capacity, heck we have to have goals right?
    FTL900 likes this.
  6. SeatConcepts

SeatConcepts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Unfortunately, we don't have a low option for that year.
    Lil' Steve likes this.
  7. SeatConcepts

SeatConcepts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Martyred and CROSSBOLT like this.
  8. bryantjt

bryantjt Long timer

Oddometer:
    I have a 2017 Beta 500RRS with a SC comfort seat on it . I see you now offer the XL for this model but no sizing was listed. Can you elaborate on the size difference compared to the regular comfort seat?
  9. mxbundy

mxbundy Long timer

Oddometer:
    The standard comfort seat is 7 1/4 inch wide. The XL is 9 inches. Both are stock height.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Bundy
  10. JT

JT Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bundy, Is it possible for you to mail samples of the cover materials?
  11. SeatConcepts

SeatConcepts Adventurer

Oddometer:
  12. mxbundy

mxbundy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Which materials are you interested in and where are you?

Thanks
  13. IdealMachine

IdealMachine n00b

Oddometer:
  14. CaseyB

CaseyB Adventually Supporter

Oddometer:
    I saw a video from the Breckenridge ktm rally where you showed a rally seat for the ktm 790. Is this going to be a real seat in the future?
  15. SeatConcepts

SeatConcepts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Unfortunately, we will not be doing a Black Friday / Cyber Monday special.

Those seats are currently available on our site, here is a direct link to them - https://seatconcepts.com/products/k...ard-adventure-2-0?_pos=7&_sid=b1b4ef078&_ss=r

Let us know if you have any questions that we can answer for you!
    CaseyB likes this.
  16. CaseyB

Oddometer:
    Huh, must of missed it. Not sure how. Anyways, sweet and thank you. I had my first season on one of your seats on my 350. Not sure why I waited so long.

im ready to order but was wondering if you have pics of the different color combos offered in the cover pull down menu? Don’t mean to be a pita, I just want to be happy w my decision. I would most likely go all black, but another combo may really jump out at me.
  17. SeatConcepts

SeatConcepts Adventurer

Oddometer:
    We're happy to hear that the 350 seat is treating you well! As for other photos, unfortunately, the only photos of color options that we have will be shown on that product page. You could take a look at the seat for the 1290 KTM to get an idea of the color layout as it will be very similar to the 790.
    CaseyB likes this.
  18. CaseyB

Oddometer:
    Thanks. Just ordered. Now when will it be here?

Jk
    SeatConcepts likes this.
  19. JT

JT Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hi Bundy, I 've mounted several of your seat kits in the past on my own and friends bikes.
    I need a comfortable seat for my XR650R. The XRR is my long distance DS. I rarely ride the XRR on really challenging terrain. I need a all-day comfortable seat.
    On your website, you only list "gripper" and "low-slip" top panels. The few pics I can find of these two materials make me believe either material will grip too tightly to be comfortable all day.
    I got too anxious and I took a chance and ordered the "low-slip" version. Should be here Thursday, I 'll post when I see it.
  20. mxbundy

mxbundy Long timer

Oddometer:
    The low slip should be fine. It is just enough grip to make it a safe saddle. We have invested in getting all of our own fabrics made to our specs from the mills. Part of this process is getting an OEM level of grip on the fabrics.
    The low slip will only be moderately more grippy than the slick top OEM seat cover.

Bundy