1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Want to buy Seeking 2018+ (TFT) GS Adventure in blue or bumblebee

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by stallhorn, Sep 11, 2021.

1. stallhorn

stallhorn n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello all,

I am looking to buy a 2018 or newer (TFT) GS Adventure because all the cool kids have one!

Looking for HP colors (blue) or bumblebee (40th anniversary). Looking for standard suspension, passenger kit - gold wheels favored.

Some farkles are good, but factory is good too.. Overly farkled and can't go back to factory if needed, not so good...

I am in Maryland.

Will travel a reasonable distance and have cash for the right bike priced reasonably.

I have a 2018 Kawasaki Concours with ~23k highway miles if interested as partial trade.

Looking to get it quickly, so if you got one give me a text - 2zero2-596-2OO4 before the dealer takes my money. You can call too if you like, but text works better.

Cheers!

Shawn
  2. stallhorn

stallhorn n00b

Oddometer:
    bump
  3. stallhorn

stallhorn n00b

Oddometer:
    Still looking