Seeking local info, Union Pass

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by pratered, Aug 13, 2019.

1. pratered

pratered Jackpiner Supporter

Oddometer:
    A buddy and I are doing the CDT, wondering if anyone has been thru from Dubois to Pinedale since the bridge closure at Tosi ?sp Creek?
    I am hoping that we could maybe Ford the creek nearby the bridge site. We are both on 690’s so a bit rough is ok, just don’t want to drown !
    Thanks in Advance
    Ed.
  2. Hunterjs

Hunterjs Fernie Boy

Oddometer:
    Hey pratered. Can’t help you on your specific question. Wondering how the rest of your ride went. Leaving in 4 days to run N-S. Any big route closures or deviations / trouble spots ?
  3. Hunterjs

Hunterjs Fernie Boy

Oddometer:
    Hey pratered. Can’t help you with your specific question. Am leaving next week for N-S run. Any trouble spots, route closures/ deviations that you can flag ?
  4. pratered

pratered Jackpiner Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hunterjs,
    No issues on the sections I rode ( Helena back to Jackson ). I was just tagging along for a few days with Gack, aka Chris, who rode from the Canadian Border back to his place in Colorado, you may want to contact him. I do know he made it over the bridge in question on Union Pass.
    Take Care