1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Selling 2020 Tracer 900GT for $10,600

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Domaloushie, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Domaloushie

Domaloushie Street rider looking to do ADV!

Oddometer:
    Greetings All!

I just joined ADV rider on the recommendation of a friend of mine who has been a contributor to the community for YEARS. I'm trying to sell my 2020 Tracer 900GT for $10,600. Although I know it doesn't align with the ADV life (it could be better at off road work...but out of the box it's made for pavement heh)... I'm hoping someone out here would have some potential interest in this pristine bike! :) I am based in the general Austin TX area.

A little about it the bike:

I'm trying to sell as I just have too many in the garage now..the kicker was that I just picked up an S1000XR (my dream bike for the road) that will be taking it's place as my main touring machine. Overall the Tracer is in fantastic shape. Dang close to being brand new with only 8171 miles on it from a mechanical standpoint. Wear on the bike would be what one would expect from a machine with 8100 miles on it. Small nicks from bugs/debris etc. but nothing signficant of note at all. I've done all service jobs on it myself since I got the bike (all service items called out, including throttle body check and balance every 3k miles even though mine have been dead on and required no adjustment). I have an excess of tools/equipment from working on bikes over the years, so I didn't feel it was needed to take the bike to the yamaha dealer when I can do it all myself! It has been a very easy machine to work on! This bike has been my primary touring machine over the last year...so I have made sure to keep it in tip top shape, and not neglect the typical items that some folks tend to ignore (chain maintenance, checks & adjustments on various fasteners, suspension components etc. etc.). Simply couldn't afford to ignore anything on the bike when on long treks :p It has lived in my garage when I'm not touring on it. I do a lot of sport riding too...so my other time spent riding is on my 2013 Street Triple R. I put Angel GT's on the Tracer about 3000 or so miles ago. Front tire has plenty of tread. Rear I'd expect another 2500-3000 depending on your riding style...but I'm anal about tires being tip top...so you may be able to squeeze even more than that out of them! The bike is pictured with it's short dark puig sport screen on the first pic. But, I also have the stock screen pictured in some of the pics from when I first got the bike. Also have a puig touring screen (that is clear). The short dark sport puig and stock screen come with the bike. If you are interested in the tall touring Puig screen, we can work out a price on that. Otherwise I'll sell the touring puig screen separately. I put a radiator guard on it nearly as soon as I got the bike in May of 2020.. other than that and the windscreens, no aftermarket parts on it.

The bike is on my lift in several pictures, as I am just running out of space in the garage (also just changed the oil), and since I am not riding the Tracer as of May 18th 2021 when I got my new bike..it is typically at the back of the "stable" :/ Factory matching side panniers/cases included. Bike came standard with heated grips, quick shifter and cruise control to name a few of the cool amenities with the machine.

I just took the bike out of the garage earlier this week (6.15.21) to wash it and start it up before pulling into the garage. So if you want more pics of it all bright and shiny let me know! Also glad to answer any questions!

-Dom

Attached Files:

wmailhos likes this.
  2. Project84

Project84 I can haz adventure?

Oddometer:
    Since it's free, I'll take it. When can I pick it up?
  3. Domaloushie

Oddometer:
    Hehe...not free...I just jumped the gun on the post and was used to listing price in a different screen. Updated now! :D
  4. JeffPM

JeffPM Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    When did you purchase the bike?
  5. Domaloushie

Oddometer:
    5/29/20

Did you have any interest in the bike? She is still available. Glad to share any additional details (vin etc.)!
  6. JeffPM

JeffPM Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    At this point I am not. I decided to hang onto my Tiger for a bit. Thanks for reaching out and GLWS!
  7. Domaloushie

Oddometer:
    Roger that! Let me know if something changes :) Likewise!