SENA BLUETOOTH - Inmate's Special GROUP BUY!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by RocketMoto, Apr 25, 2010.

1. silverdulcet

silverdulcet n00b

Oddometer:
    Yes. Just PM the RocketMoto forum account, they will give you info on placing an order.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Eatmore Mudd likes this.
  2. dirtyoffroad

dirtyoffroad Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Someone please correct me if I am wrong,but I think Adam has closed Rocketmoto.
  3. marco polo

marco polo Long timer

Oddometer:
    I tried finding them online last week, and could not, so it would certainly seem that they're no longer in business.
  4. RustySpokes

RustySpokes Ordinary average guy Supporter

Oddometer:
    A buddy got a pair of Sena units from them a few weeks ago, try calling the phone number in the first post perhaps?
    Eatmore Mudd likes this.
  5. RocketMoto

RocketMoto 2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer:
    Yup. Please call us, 603.821.9588, 10-5 Tues-Fri, eastern time. We closed the Website, and now rocketmoto.com points to our FB page.
    Eatmore Mudd likes this.
  6. RocketMoto

Oddometer:
    We closed our retail store last October, but we're still around. Rocketmoto.com just points to or FB page. Now you'll have to contact us the old-fashioned way.

We still offer the full range of Sena gear, Clearwater Lights, Öhlins, Race Tech, Skene Lights and many others. Have questions? Want to order? Just wanna BS about motorcycles? Call us, 603.821.9588, 10-5 Tuesday-Friday, eastern time.
    Eatmore Mudd, Blakebird and outbacktm like this.
  7. dirtyoffroad

dirtyoffroad Been here awhile Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Glad to hear Adam.
  8. TourPros

TourPros Local wherever I go

Oddometer:
    FB message sent
  9. GPD323

GPD323 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I also sent a FB message asking about the SENA 10U for the Shoei GT Air!

thanks, Greg D
  10. Eatmore Mudd

Eatmore Mudd Mischief on wheels.

Oddometer:
    Will do.

I need to order some more kickstand pads and Sena parts.
  11. Turbo Ghost

Turbo Ghost Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Has anyone tried out the new 50S units yet? I'm ready to get a new unit and I have a couple of concerns. I currently have an SMH10. I use my phone for listening to music via Pandora and I use google maps for navigation. I would like to be able to connect to my Garmin for navigation but, can't without going a ridiculous route of connections to make it work and then I lose the quality of my music. So, I believe there is a way to connect to my Garmin with the 20S unit that will allow me to listen to my music via my phone. I'm guessing that should be available on the 50S as well. I would also like to be able to connect with a friend who has the new Scala Rider Packtalk. We couldn't get it to work with the SMH10. So, hopefully someone has the answers I seek! Thanks in advance!
    Eatmore Mudd likes this.
  12. RocketMoto

Oddometer:
    TG -

The 50S isn't available, yet. There's no ETA when it will be. Sena announces products, sometime years before they're avilable for purchase.

Which Garmin that you have? That will play into the mix here.

The 20S handles connections to more than one audio/music device in a more elegant manner than the SMH10. If you're not riding in a group of folks that all have the 30K or, presumably the 50S, there's no advantage to going that route over a 20S.

Intercom between the Sena and Cardo isn't terrific, so don't expect anything remarkable in terms of range or quality. If you primarily ride with your Cardo friend, then you should consider the Packtalk Bold. I don't sell Cardo, but will help guide you to a product whether it's one that I offer, or not.

Feel free to call 603.821.9588, Tues-Fri 10-5 eastern, if you want to chat.

Luckycharms and Eatmore Mudd like this.
  13. Turbo Ghost

Turbo Ghost Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the info Adam! I can't remember what model Garmin I have right now. It came with the bike. I'm probably going to get a 595LM around tax time next year though. I had considered the 20S as well so, I may go that route. I'll holler when I'm ready to order! I've already bought about 6 units from you over the years! Might as well maintain the tradition!

Edit: It's a Zumo 550 I believe.