(SF Bay Area) Doc Wong Adventure Dual Sport Clinic - January 31 and February 2!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by DocWong, Jan 4, 2020.

1. DocWong

DocWong Long timer

Oddometer:
    Doc Wong Adventure Dual Sport Clinic - January 31 and February 2!

[​IMG]

Hi,

Due to some very popular requests, I've created this special clinic for adventurous dual-sport, dirt and street riders. Basically anyone who wants to improve their dirt skills. From the consistent feedback we've been getting, the new format has been getting impressive results with riders gaining greatly improved dirt skills and confidence!

[​IMG]

If you're a street rider and don't have a dual-sport or dirt bike, come to Friday night's lecture and demonstrations as I guarantee that

it will be an educational experience for you. Though I'd have to say that I've had a rider show up Sunday with a full dress Harley Davidson motorcycle that did the dirt clinic. He did well too!

Not only will you learn Doc Wong's 12 Basic Fundamentals of Dirt Riding Skills, but you'll get the most important data point of riding any motorcycle competently. I'll cover vital topics and drills dealing

with coordinated balance, controlled sliding of the rear AND front wheels, controlled wheelies, hillclimbs and much more.

So how do I get newer Adventure Dirt/Dual-Sport riders to, safely, do things like lock up the front wheel, do wheelies etc all 4 hours of drills???? Attend Friday night's lecture and demonstration and find out about Doc Wong's Proven Riding Confidence Generator!!

If you're a more experienced dirt rider I'd appreciate any help you'd like to give in leading a group, etc.

This clinic is held on two separate days.

**Please note: Friday night's

talk is a prerequisite to Sunday's drilling session.

Cost: $30.00 donation to the Doc Wong Riding Clinics for clinic costs. Sound too good to be true? Yes, but it's true and has been for the last 21 years of the Doc Wong Riding Clinics with now

over 41,000 riders having attended my various events! The $30 donation is appreciated and if you want to donate more, that would be

wonderful, but you won't be asked to.

Part A: Friday evening, January 31 at 6:30 PM will be a 2 1/2 hour talk at my chiropractic office:

Full Motion Chiropractic

1021 Alameda de las Pulgas

Belmont, CA 94002

(650) 365-7775

Also, at the end of the talk I'll be asking you to complete a free back pain survey, but you are not obliged to complete it.

[​IMG]

Part B: Sunday 4 hours of drills, drills and more drills. I can pretty much guarantee that after this your dirt riding confidence will significantly improve along with feeling much more confident with your street riding, especially when road conditions get slippery.

We will practice and drill the exact concepts that were explained and demonstrated on Friday night!! The drilling location is subject to change so I'll announce that Friday at my office at Full Motion Chiropractic.

TO REGISTER: E-mail me ASAP at: Docwong@aol.com (limited to the first

40 riders, so if you register and can't make it, please let me know

ASAP as there will be a waiting list)

[​IMG]

Anyone is welcome to come to the evening "Dirt Riding Workshop-Talks

and Demonstrations" part of the clinic and is not limited in numbers,

however the practical "Doc Wong Adventure Dirt Drills" part of the clinic is limited to 40 riders.

----------------

WHAT TO BRING TO THE DIRT RIDE

A. Snacks, lunch and water.

B. Gear: Minimally have a good helmet, gloves, heavy boots, blue jeans and a long sleeved shirt. Full dirt riding gear is ideal: Dirt helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow guards, gloves, knee pads and dirt

boots. Regular dual sport riding and touring gear is ok too, but be aware it may get hot.

C. Mechanical: bike in good order, knobbies will work best, however dual-sport tires will work also. Street bike tires will provide a unique experience! ;-)

D. You can bring luggage if you want. We'll be at a location where you can stow some gear.

E. Type of bike: at this time you can bring just about any kind of bike. The drills area is flat with various paths. If your feeling adventurous, just bring a street bike and go slow, remember your responsible for yourself.

Ride street, ride track, ride dirt, trials.....ride.....well!

Doc Wong

Chiropractor for Children and Adults

1021 Alameda de las Pulgas

Belmont, CA 94002

(650) 365-7775

www.docwong.com

Free exams and consultations offered if you're having pain while riding or having neck, back or other sports injuries issues.

Check out the stuff on the Doc Wong (Free) Riding Clinics on my web

site!http://www.docwong.com

(See the new article on Doc Wong in Cycle World! - http://www.cycleworld.com/doc-wong-motorcycle-teacher-and-chiropractor-five-reasons-why)

----------------------------------------------------------

To get the latest announcements on my Riding Clinics subscribe to the

Doc-Ride Mail-list!

Email me at docwong@aol.com to subscribe to the email list.

----------------------------------------------------------

Join the new Doc Wong Riding Clinics Yahoo Group! Go to: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/docwongRidingClinics/info to join!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to my friends and sponsors!

Keith Code of California Superbike Schools for his help and guidence

and support. The Doc Wong Street Riding Clinics are almost all based

on his works. Get his books and tapes on the subject, read them and

apply them....your riding will be much better for it! www.superbikeschool.com

Gary Jaehne for his contributions on the Suspension clinics and in his book: "Sportbiking: The Real World"....great reading.