Sheepskin buttpad discount

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by BARB, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Riverbud

Riverbud Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Amazing customer service! Back in February, I placed an order and had shipping confirmation within an hour. I placed an order yesterday and got a shipping confirmation within 15 minutes. And it wasn't one of those "label created" deals where it doesn't go out for a day or two, they were in the system and tracking that evening. My buttpad is on it's third bike.
  2. Chugiak

Chugiak Lechien Supporter

Oddometer:
    Barb, thanks for the great service, changed bikes mid-order and you exchanged the cover for the new bike. Only got 24,000 miles on the cover but i'm sure it is the reason i'm not replacing the seat on this bike...yet. Again thanks for the great product and the super service your folks are outstanding and very understanding...thank you.
  3. BARB

BARB Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks so much, I just saw your post. Barb
  4. Cilantro

Cilantro Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Placed an order today for a natural longhair. Looking forward to it.

Barb, I didn't see a current promo code- I entered "deadsheep" from the beginning of this thread but its YEARS old. Is there a current code that could save me 10%? If so how can I apply it to my existing order?

Thanks!
  5. VFR

VFR Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I bought a cover years ago for my VFR and I need another for my Tiger 1050. A discount code would ease the cost of that one.