Show us your Wheelie & Jump Photos

Discussion in 'Photos' started by riceless, Sep 17, 2007.

1. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Goeie Grys Giftige Gert!

Oddometer:
    youre right... thats pretty blonde dude. no for your repentance, post pics of blond french chicks.....oo la la...:D
  2. bLaCk 8east

bLaCk 8east Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sometimes when I jump (not on the 950) the bike tends to start going off to the side and does not land completely square, anyone any ideas on how I can correct this.
    Maybe it's just becaue I'm too tense and need a drink before hand ???:slurp
  3. aurel

aurel Cheese&Wine!

Oddometer:
    I'll post some hot pics after you did your homework :lol3
  4. uk_mouse

uk_mouse Aquatic adventurer

Oddometer:
    Or maybe you are riding a GS and it's torque reaction? :D

Try blipping the throttle mid jump and doing a full 360.
  5. Uzay

Uzay Adventure Dreamer

Oddometer:
    I want to learn how to wheelie just for passing a 1200 gs, that2s the only reason.:nod
  6. FlyinGo!!!!!

FlyinGo!!!!! Ride it like a two stroke

Oddometer:

Great to see you are still around! :clap
  7. Seth S

Seth S Deleted

Oddometer:
  8. HappyGoLucky

Oddometer:
    :rofl
  9. Mikas

Mikas Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    OMG!!! Greg?!? Where the hell have you been? How's the knee and everything?
  10. AZcacti

AZcacti Dope on a Rope

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  11. Greg Minor

Greg Minor The Trespasser

Oddometer:
    Hey Son(BlueUK) whats this I see about a broken coller bone? Dave (FlyinGo!!!) thanks I'm still around but not riding. I still have the bike sitting collecting dust but I have made the decision not to ride anymore.:cry :cry Its simple, I just cannot ride like an adult and I can't crash like a kid (they heal fast) And I have alway been a regular crasher. If I'm not riding to the upper level of my abilities I'm not having fun. I kind of blame my size once the 280lb mass starts moving the wrong way its a bit difficult to turn it back the right way. My heart breaks everytime I come online and look at your guys pictures and reports. My wife says its kind of like a recovered drunk hanging out in bars. Mikas my knee is as good as its gonna get. I can do most everything except hike or run any distance. I ride my mountain bike which is as close to riding as I get but nothing fancy. I have gotten into a regular workout program and I'm in pretty good shape although I can't work my legs with much weight as my knee swells up pretty good after any serious activity. This disability is liveable but it is the reason I have decided not to ride. In that I mean the fact that it could have been much worse and there is nothing I would hate than growing old and being unable to stay active. With that I wish you all the best, be safe and always wear ATGATT! Also Remember THE ORANGE ONES ARE FASTER!
  12. HappyGoLucky

Oddometer:
    :cry:cry:cry

Keep well Greg - youre a legend
  13. dceggert

dceggert Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Metro Detroit - almost like offroad riding

Aaaah, so this is why you were spying over there, eh?

Just remember the old motocross revelation: jumps look cool while flying through the air, but as long as your rear wheel is off the ground you cannot accelerate!

By the way, aren't jumps just double wheelies or something like that?
  14. BLUE(UK)

BLUE(UK) Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the reply 'dad'.Can you believe it's been almost 3years since i started on this forum? had it not been for a few of you 'old timers' i wouldn't even know how to post a pic!!:deal
    Also,i dont think many of us,if any at all,would be out there riding like idiots on the dirt!!:D
    Lets not talk about my little piddly collar bone injury('cos its kind of embarrassing when you're showing off and it all goes wrong).:D
    I am back in the gym and managing some 'clean and jerk' type exercises with 100kg on the olympic bar so cant complain.

I really do hope that you're at least riding a motorbike,even a Harley.....but saying that,i have seen some of those 'rods on your website and i bet they're serious fun......not as fast as the orange ones tho.....!!:lol3 :lol3

Stay well Greg and post now and again.:deal
  15. riceless

riceless Let's Ride!

Oddometer:
    :thumb Stylin' !
  16. riceless

riceless Let's Ride!

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  17. kamanya

kamanya Andrew to most

Oddometer:
    Not me, found it recently.

hopefully not a repost

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xvk6--XCjdc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xvk6--XCjdc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  18. erider

erider erider

Oddometer:
    We can certainly applaud the rider's 'wheelie' talent - but it's stunts like these - on public roadways - that give our sport a less than favorable impression with the public at large. Not good IMO. It also enables LEO's all over the world to 'profile' us as the bad guys - and place us under further scrutiny. Let us not forget that motorcycles - and motorcyclists - are like sardines: You either love 'em or hate 'em. There ain't no middle ground. And when one of us wads it up on the freeway - and becomes another Darwin statistic - the media is quick to point out to the public at large how stupid we are.

My advice - FWIW: When on the public roadways, be smooth. Obey the law - and simply get to your destination. 'Stealth' is the operative word. Once you're on the track, in the dirt or off the road - have a nutt !

OK - I know you're all interested - I turned 52 years OLD yesterday, and my hair is flaming white ! I pull my pants up near my belly-button - and wear white socks. Oh - and did I mention I ride a BLACK KTM 950 ?
  19. BobbyC

BobbyC n00b

Oddometer:
    That wasn't in the USA but I agree 100%. No need to make it worse for the rest of us riders.

Happy belated B-day erider!

37 yrs old, no gray hair or offending fashion sense :lol3
  20. DirtyADV

DirtyADV Long timer

Oddometer:
    Filmed in sweden.