1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

SIMPSON CROSSING JUNE 2018

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Hilly2233, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Hilly2233

Hilly2233 n00b

Oddometer:
    Is anybody doing a Simpson crossing in June 2018? With or without support ute ?
  2. ratman1954

ratman1954 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi, via French Line? I am currently in early planning for a 5month tour that includes that run March - July 2019. Solo at this stage.
  3. cando1

cando1 n00b

Oddometer:
    ha Hilly,
    we are looking at it now. straight after Finke.
    at this stage heading from alice to birdsville then on to east coast, probly leaving bikes in northern NSW for the next ride in December.
  4. StuBalls

StuBalls n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi Hilly,
    I am currently looking to cross over the next month or so. From Birdsville to Alice. Some company would make the crossing much easier and safer! Let me know if your keen mate!
  5. StuBalls

StuBalls n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi Cando,
    Any interest in crossing East to West?
  6. cando1

cando1 n00b

Oddometer:
    Nah, not e to w.
    We looking west to east.
    Are you looking at doing it ?
  7. StuBalls

StuBalls n00b

Oddometer:
    Yeah, ready to go, hoping to get some company.
  8. Hilly2233

Hilly2233 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey Stuballs

We are still going ahead with this crossing. Flying to broken hill today. Then riding to Birdsville over the next few days. Are you still interested?