Small Bike Solo Wanderings

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by Stroked 550, May 10, 2020.

1. Stroked 550

Stroked 550 Dirt Nut

Oddometer:
    This is the saga of me roaming around in the back-country, solo on a small bike, I get stuck, I get lost im sure I'll fall down at some point.. but hey thats why its called adventure riding....

Its late April I had low expectations for open trails due to the snow pack but we''ll see what happens.... alas I gear up and hop on my trusty stead the 2007 KTM 450 well equipped for adventure riding

I start down in the valley working my way up the mountain, after several miles the trail opens up to an area that has been clear cut. The views are breathtaking just miles of pristine forest

DSC_6386.JPG

DSC_6465.JPG

DSC_6453.JPG
    sealsam likes this.
  2. Stroked 550

Stroked 550 Dirt Nut

Oddometer:
    after taking in the scenic views I hop on pumpkin my noble KTM I figured things are looking pretty good the trails are clear up to this point....
    lets see what happens next... a tree in the trail of course... I try to move it out of the way but it does not want to budge
    if it was laying straight across I would have hopped it but since it was laying sideways I choose to play it safe and walk it over but first I had to build a little ramp up so the tire wouldnt spin trying to make it over........

video coming soon
  3. norton73

norton73 drinkin' Supporter

Oddometer:
    :lurk