"SOKz".....last call.....socks for Motorcyclists!!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Moto-Kafe, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Moto-Kafe

Moto-Kafe Gnarly Entre-manure Supporter

Oddometer:
    Moto-Kafe is now a Distributor for "SOKz" brand moto-socks. Moto-specific designed socks for the ADV/Touring/Dual-Sport Rider in mind. All "SOKz" are produced in Italy by a small, family-owned/family-run company for CIMA International . These socks are on the cutting-edge of Fiber Technology, where all three models share some of the same characteristics: superior wicking quality of the fibers used in their construction, fast drying once washed, anatomic in design (Left & Right foot specific due to their construction), and can be machine washed without the risk of shrinkage.

Basically, three models of "SOKz" are offered........the "Arrow", the "Silver" and the "Ceramic".......where each model is constructed of different fiber make-ups. For more specific information regarding the built-in design of each model sock, go to www.Real-Rider.com or see Moto-Kafe's website at www.Moto-Kafe.smugmug.com.

The "Arrow" SOKz.....short or tall versions, one color (Grey).....List Price: $15 per Pair...Men's sizes 7-9, 10-11, 12-13. PM for special ADV Pricing!!!

The "Silver" SOKz.....short or tall, 3 colors (Red, Grey, or Blue)......List Price: $20 per Pair...... Men's sizes 7-9, 10-11, 12-13. PM for special ADV Pricing!!!

The "Ceramic" SOKz....tall only (more like a "Mid"), orange only (best Cold-weather model)......List Price: $25 per Pair....... Men's sizes 7-9, 10-11, 12-13. PM for special ADV Pricing!!! (NOTE: the Ceramics are longer being offered by my Supplier, but I still have some in stock)

All models in stock, multiple Men's & Ladies' sizes, tall and short versions. Visit our "smugmug" showroom, see what items you are interested in, then email Moto-Kafe@bellsouth.net (or PM) for best pricing and payment options (don't try to order off the smugmug website...it's for pics only).....be sure to mention Model SOKz, Tall or Short, Color, and Size. Remember,

Not all socks are created equal!! These socks have extra padding in certain areas, elastic where most needed, and fiber materials to deal with multiple riding conditions (dry to wet to cold).

Thanks!!!
    Mark444 at Moto-Kafe
    www.Moto-Kafe.smugmug.com
  2. SQ Beemer

SQ Beemer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Giving the SOKz Ceramic a try on a trip to Alaska, and will be comparing them to wool expedition socks as well as another pair of motorcycle specific socks.

I will have my review of the SOKz Ceramic by the end of June.

Thanks Mark!
  3. Pheo

Pheo Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I had to pick up some new socks after I got new full height boots, my short socks really were not cutting it :)

Sokz arrived and are very comfy, temps are only ~75 at the moment so I have not tested them out in the real grime yet, but so far so good

A+ service from Mark, will be hitting him up for some straps and a cooler before long I am sure :)
  4. caljw

caljw Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  5. Serp

Serp Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I've ridden with these for the last 4 or 5 years and like them the best out of all the ones I've tried. I have the Silver tall models.
  6. Zapkat

Zapkat Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've had a couple of pairs of these, and liked how they fit and stayed up. Unfortunately, they gave me nasty blisters on my baby toe from the seam across the top, so I've stopped wearing them. Still looking for a solution.
  7. DJacobsen5116

DJacobsen5116 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I first tried these about 5 years ago and have not worn another sock since then. Warm in the winter, cool during the summer, wash in the evening hang over the shower rod on a towel and they are dry in morning. By far the best sock I have ever worn.
  8. JT

JT Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Great sokz! Great service! Thank you Mark!
    John
  9. HappyRiding

HappyRiding Semi-Feral

Oddometer:
    Wearing a pair of Arrow SOKz right now. Love 'em. Good to know where to get more of them.
  10. BlackBeast

BlackBeast Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Is there a Canadian Distributor? I have a pair and love them, want to get a few more pairs. :norton
  11. flei

flei cycletherapist

Oddometer:
    I may be something of a sock "snob", as although I don't care much about any of my other clothing, I really like good quality socks (that keep my feet comfortable and dry, and either warm or cool as required, and that wear well) and have probably spent too much money on them in the past. Some brands I like for various purposes are Wright, Klim, Smartwool, etc. The SOKz seemed to be too good to be true at this price, but based on a few other inmate comments I ordered them in the "Silver" version. I received them in 2 days via USPS- that's quick. I think these SOKz are really great and a bargain. The "size 10-11" are a perfect fit for my 10.5 foot, neither tight nor loose. They appear nicely made with good materials and manufacturing techniques. They feel very comfortable in the boot. They do allow air to flow through which will keep feet cool and dry. Obviously I cannot yet comment on how they wear over time. I don't know how they do it at this price but these are a great deal! Highly recommended.
  12. Off Road USA

Off Road USA Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Your web site is charging me 6 bucks for shipping ?
  13. Moto-Kafe

Oddometer:
    Don't use smugmug to "Buy".........email me. I really had only intended smugmug to host my pics and explain things, and then direct you to contact me via email. You might see some discounts that way too.......:lol3
  14. zgfiredude

zgfiredude RMAR

Oddometer:
    Email sent! :D
  15. emerson.biguns

emerson.biguns All idiot, no savant

Oddometer:
    I couldn't find a side by side comparison of the different versions of the SOKz. Could you point me to some place where I can read about why I would choose on over the other? I can look at the blends for each, but I on't know what fiber does what.

I have really hot feet and typically ride in a hot environment.

Thanks,

John
  16. DeadlyBananaDog

DeadlyBananaDog Fiat pastillus.

Oddometer:
    Got my Arrow Sokz last a couple of weeks ago (fast, fast shipping) and really like them. I'm cheap (used to ride a KLR) and hesitated to spend more than about 5 or 6 bucks for socks but have no regrets on these. They're comfy, cool in hot weather, and even fit my large calves pretty well. Gonna buy another pair or even two. And he has the best prices by far on ROK straps.
  17. blue72beetle

blue72beetle Look at my Wee

Oddometer:
    I won a pair of the cold weather Sockz at the V-Strom Rally. I decided to wear then for the long ride home, as it was a little chilly. When I got home, I realized I had never even given one thought to the comfort of my feet during the whole 12 hours I was on the road - that's how nice these Sockz are.
    Thanks a bunch!
  18. Camarodude

Camarodude Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What's the diff between the three models - Arrow, Ceramic, Silver????
  19. Moto-Kafe

Oddometer:
    Hey Camaro..........I try to explain the material make-ups of each SOKz on my little webpage: www.Moto-Kafe.smugmug.com. But it all boils down to the Arrow's being best for summer riding, the Ceramic's best suited for Winter (cold) riding.......with the Silver's for in-between. The Ceramics actually have tiny threads of wood and metal in their make-up......sounds crazy, but works. :huh
  20. Camarodude

Camarodude Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks!