1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold 2009 KTM 950 Super Enduro MO $8900

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by LateNate, Oct 29, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LateNate

LateNate Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    IMG_1351.jpg

Up for sale is my 2009 950 Super Enduro. 7000 miles.

It has lots of aftermarket parts, Ill try and name them all, but this will be a turn key banshee.

We will start with the front. Rally Fairing with mounts for all your gadgets. Steering stabilizer, Cycra bark busters and hand guards, oxford heated grips, and fold away mirrors.

Custom Red Bull Graphics, aftermarket clutch slave cylinder and black dog skid plate and rear rack.

50% left Moto Z tires, reduced gearing and Wolfman bags and racks.

Air box has been removed and a quick change foam filter installed with a Factory Pro jet kit.

Suspension has been fully reworked by ProAction in Springfield, MO.

Carbon fiber swing arm guards, extra large foot pegs, rectifier relocation, FMF exhaust, 2 other seats (one of them a saddleman), rotopax fuel cell, and all stock parts too.

It does not come with the SM tires.

I HATE to sell it, but I got in a little over my head on a recent remodel of the house and it needs to go. IMG_1354.JPG IMG_1352.JPG View attachment 2625476 IMG_6370.JPG IMG_1353.JPG
  2. LateNate

Oddometer:
    Weekend Bump
    Makael likes this.
  3. vpsr

vpsr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Pls contact me if this awesome bike is still available looking for a deal to be completed in the next 15days you can also txt me at 4079007033 my gv # thanks
    ramon likes this.
  4. LateNate

Oddometer:
    Sale pending

Sold
    ramon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.