1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold ** SOLD** Givi EA100B Easy-T saddlebags - Like New - Save $$$

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by roborider, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roborider

roborider Utah Roborider Supporter

Oddometer:
    Givi EA100B Easy-T saddlebags - Like New - Save $$$ - $90 shipped to lower 48

These are $143 new from RevZilla - HUGE savings!

I have some like new Givi EA100B Easy-T saddlebags I’m selling. They were bought new from Revzilla less than a year ago by the previous owner who used them on one three day trip. I have only test-mounted them on my bike, and they look good and are easy to mount.

They work great and have plenty of room, but I decided to go with hard case panniers instead.

Great bags and like new. Clean, never used in rain, and come with everything they come with originally including the rain covers. They are 23 liters per side and expandable to 40 L per side when unzipped. More information here at Revzilla.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/givi-ea100b-easy-t-saddlebags

pic 5.jpeg pic 6.jpeg pic 7.jpeg pic 1.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg pic4.jpg
  2. roborider

Oddometer:
    Bump for these - at $90 they are a steal. They're very nice bags, super roomy AND expandable and semi-rigid.

MAKE ME AN OFFER - I don't want them to sit in my garage much longer!
  3. roborider

Oddometer:
    Bags are SOLD.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.