Sold ** sold ** Thanks!

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by chornbe, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chornbe

chornbe The monkey's football Supporter

Oddometer:
    For sale in Wilmington, Delaware is my wife's 2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250. Sargent seat. MRA Vario wind screen. RAM mount. PIAA driving lights wired to a power block. Engine guards. Recent oil change. Tires have about 1500 miles on them and have plenty of life in them. Stock exhaust and tail section; no issues with registration or the cops. Smoooooooooth, quiet, and fast.

Will Might not include the top case (truly not sure yet, but feel free to say you want it), but the mounting plate (Givi for Monokey cases) will stay on the bike. Runs great. Nothing wrong. Actually ridden. Summer, Winter, rain, or shine. Great and reliable machine.

With a deposit on the bike, I can deliver it along I-70 and I-40 between DC and Sedona, Arizona starting June 17th. I'm driving to Arizona and I can bring this along and meet you on the way. You'll have to work to my schedule as I'm making a very direct run. No extra charge, but I can't over state how much I need to stay on schedule.

$3200 or whatever we can agree on.
    $2600 firm.

Payment methods accepted: Apple Cash, Zelle, Venmo, cash. Not looking for trades at the moment. When responding or inquiring via PM, please post in the thread that you're sending it, so things happen in time order. Thanks much.

Note: the rain drops on the bike during the photo shoot are because my wife rode it to work, and came home just as it was starting to rain. It's been ridden in the rain, but it doesn't sit outside during rains, other than when on trips of course.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    STBNE, TNWillie, OU812 and 4 others like this.
  2. chornbe

Oddometer:
    Adjusted the price because it was probably a little high and it's still a negotiation starting point ;)

One week from today, we head west by car to Arizona. Happy to drop this off to a buyer along the way. Let's talk offers. :)
  3. chornbe

Oddometer:
    Price dropped and is now firm. Surely someone along I-70 needs this, right? :) Departing in a few days, and I'm happy to bring this along for you.
  4. Kahoona

Kahoona I’m just sortin' some stuff out.

Oddometer:
    When was last valve adjust done, as well as chain and sprockets? And are those bar risers?
  5. chornbe

Oddometer:
    Valves, about 10k miles ago, all good then.

I guess chain and sprockets were not long after. They look fine, but I figure they’re almost always a thing people do, or want to do soon enough, when they get a bike. I did a lube and adjustment a few hundred miles ago, and I’d probably replace them if I was going out on the road for a few thousand miles or so.

Like I said, I just figure that’s one of those things that unless they’re brand new, most people just do. Cheap insurance, and “get to know this bike” kind of thing. If it’s a deal breaker, I can probably do them, but I can’t get to it before I leave on the 17th, and I’m holding firm on the price as is :)
    Kahoona likes this.
  6. wb57

wb57 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Going to throw something out there..... Two bikes.
  7. chornbe

Oddometer:
    Bike has been sold. Thanks, all.
    Mark G likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.