1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For Sale or Trade Sold - WTT DR650 for WR250R

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by Kraftyone, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Kraftyone

Kraftyone n00b

Oddometer:
    2011 Suzuki DR650 $4500.00. Probably won't sell outright. Really looking for a trade deal.

Located in the Des Moines Iowa area. 20210420_180149.jpg 20210420_180157.jpg 20210420_180203.jpg

6585 Miles

When I purchased about 4 years ago, it had about 4500 miles. I put about 500 miles on/year on a trip or two out West.

Would like to trade for a well farkled WR250R. I’m willing to travel quite a way for the right bike/deal. It’s just another adventure. The DR is my first Dual Sport and I’ve had it for several years now. You have to start somewhere and it was a great blend of on/off road for me while I’ve had it. However, I basically never go on-road anymore so I want something light and a bit more throwable.

In the pics it has a broken tail light. I will have that fixed so she's road ready. Tires area also pretty much garbage. I'd put new on, but depending on how you'd be riding it could totally change what is acceptable there. In addition to the items below, I have Racks for side bags that I'd be willing to let go as well for the right deal.

Farkles

-Wolfman Tank Bag

-Corbin seat

-5.3 gallon aftermarket Acerbis fuel tank

-Shorty vent hose on gas cap

-Pat Walsh Designs 2012-2013 skid plate and rear rack

-Superbrace fork brace

-Front suspension has Progressive Suspension springs with Ricor Intiminator valving and 5wt fork oil (rider is 215 pounds)

-Heavy 8.3kg rear shock spring

-Front fork and front brake rotor covers/protectors

-Oxford Heated grips

-Mark 3 pivoting and oversized footpegs with lowering brackets installed

-GSXR (x40Fox) mint exhaust, custom Kientech midpipe attached to FMF Powerbomb header

-R86 designs exhaust slider

-Partial fiberglass exhaust wrap done near the heat shield for extra protection and better flow

-Vince Strang custom engine case guard, oil filter guard, and front sprocket cover

-Vince Strang rear chain guide guard

-Front and rear axle sliders

-TCI rear brake reservoir guard

-Aftermarket heavy duty radiator guard

-Yoshimura timing inspection plug and crankshaft access plug

-Pro cycle countershaft seal retainer

-Pro cycle jet kit installed in carb

-Twin Air air filter

-Air box modification for more air flow

-14 tooth front sprocket w/Pro Cycle sprocket retainer (stock 15 tooth)

-moose extra strong shifter (won't bend like the stocker) and much better feel and look

-Larger 13 inch tool tube from Pro cycle.com -DR 250 tail light conversion

-Custom front brake reservoir cap

-Front fender brace

-Double Take mirrors (www.doubletakemirror.com)

-Barkbuster VPS handguards with Barkbuster bar end weights and supermoto sliders

-ScreensForBikes windscreen

-Highway DirtBikes custom top clamp dash, with Powerlet outlet plug and push buttons for auxiliary lighting

-USB charging station

-Voltmeter

-TCI headlight guard

-2 different SUPER bright auxiliary off-road driving lights (Rigid industries 13001umens and Solstice Vision 900 lumens)

-Stock turn signals but with clear lenses and colored bulbs to be DOT compliant

-Pro cycle rear fender eliminator kit W/LED license plate lamp
    stoney4vida, CoopsDL and greenmtndave like this.
  2. Kraftyone

Kraftyone n00b

Oddometer:
    More Pics...

Attached Files:

3. Kraftyone

Kraftyone n00b

Oddometer:
    Bump
  4. lbever

lbever IAMX454

Oddometer: