1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Solo from CT to Tuk and Deadhorse in 2020

Discussion in 'Americas' started by CavReconSGT, Nov 23, 2019.

1. black 8

black 8 motographer

Oddometer:
    You and me both brother...
    CavReconSGT likes this.
  2. cyclopathic

cyclopathic Long timer

Oddometer:
    Beware that they (E07s) feel better and last longer at lower psi; in my experience 26/32psi f/r is the best compromise for all"around riding good luck.
    CavReconSGT and black 8 like this.
  3. CavReconSGT

CavReconSGT Just the right amount of evil. Supporter

Oddometer:
    I haven't had any real experience with them on wet asphalt yet. The Heidenau K60's which I liked were horrific on wet asphalt. Do you have any experience that I would be interested in knowing about? I have always loved the TKC80's. Fantastic tire under all conditions. Only problem with them is I would go through three or four rear tires and 2 or 3 fronts if I took them on this trip.

I will pay attention to the tire pressure. I have been running them around 26/32 and actually thought I was running them a little low. They behave very well for me on gravel and dirt on those roads. I was more concerned on asphalt, thinking they might wear faster or unevenly?

KR
  4. cyclopathic

cyclopathic Long timer

Oddometer:
    They're (originals) much better in cold/wet than K60.. here is my experience with them:
    https://advrider.com/f/threads/in-c...nd-19-and-23-k-miles-might-look-like.1237542/
    CavReconSGT likes this.