1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

Some GoPro video from trail riding yesterday..

Discussion in 'Photos' started by CousinLarry, Aug 14, 2011.

1. CousinLarry

CousinLarry Ridin Dirty

Oddometer:
    I didn't see a sub-forum for videos - so I guess I'll put it here..

I just picked up a GoPro and today I tried it out.. Put together a video of our ride from yesterday. It was about a 5hr ride with a variety of stuff. Still getting the hang of editing and putting it all together :) One thing I notice is the fish eye lens takes a bit of depth away from the vid. A lot of steep stuff didn't look like it in the video. Oh well, still cool looking!

The new clutch is in the KLX and it's running like a beast :D

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM_PKN3uqj0

It was recorded in 720p @ 60fps, but I had to downsize it a bit because the file was huuuuuuge. Can't wait for the next ride! :D
  2. Hurricane Bob

Hurricane Bob Long timer

Oddometer:
  3. Pariahtize

Pariahtize Misrepresented

Oddometer:
    what are those black "things" flying about in your slo-mo vid's at the track in CT? They're moving awfully fast for a slo-mo video. . . and truning at very sharp angles. One of 'em is flying right at the cameraman.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyIYS8dEOiU&feature=related
    First sighting is at :56; second at :58 - 1:01; a good one at 1:21; and then the one that flies at the cameraman is cool, at 1:28. There are others.
    Funky.
    Could these be "Rods"?
    Could I be drinking too much tonight?

Thanks for the vid's - and good riding too!

Carry on.
  4. stujamur

stujamur keep rollin rollin rollin

Oddometer:
    you ride hard n fast ...takes big balls..good on you - nejoyed the vids

very nice mix of riding you got there too
  5. CousinLarry

CousinLarry Ridin Dirty

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the comments!! :)

I had fun making the vids :D

Pariahtize - I believe they're dragonflies.. That track has a bit of swamp around it and there's lots of dragonflies around.

Bomber - They gave me some serious meds when I went in with the popped shoulder!!! They could have amputated my arm and I probably wouldn't have cared at that point!!! hahaaa...

The good thing is if I ever pop my arm out again, I know how to get it back in place.. When it happened I tryed to google on my phone how to pop it back in, but the pain was so crazy I had to just get to the hospital. hahaaa

Live and learn :D